17:00

youtube.com/watch?v=1A6THB0P0Yk

>17:00

literal murder. Nice freedom you got over there, guys. The cop was found not guilty btw.

Attached: sadsadsdas.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What month are we in

That's the cost of freedom and he gladly paid it.

>failed QTE
He'll do it next time

Attached: 1524630287345.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

Here comes the boot lickers!!!

This shit is old as fuck. Get off my board, you faggot-ass cuck.

>Not guilty
What? I can see the murder taking place. How is he not guilty? What did he get instead? Does Daniel Shaver not have a father or a brother to avenge him?

I dont know how you savage euros handle the law, but it was not murder because the officer was never found guilty of murder. Justified use of force. The cop explicitly told him to keep his hands up and not put his hand down hear his pants.
This whole thing was caused by him being a drunk asshole without a belt, essentially acting like trash.

america is a police state

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

Attached: 36086517_407289259755598_4481294092675842048_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)

And you're a faggot

bootlicker trash
Tbf i have one of those stickers on my truck too. Its like a get out of ticket free card.

Do American rozzers casually carry around rifles.

Holy shit thats frightening.

Attached: 1507743652686.png (268x188, 7K)

Not with a jury system, we also would not have let 9/11 slight.

slide*

>RAISE YOUR HANDS, DO _NOT_ LOWER THEM FOR ANY REASON
>NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME

lmao

ITT: Nigger-loving criminal-sympathizers.

If Shaver had followed directions he's be alive today.

the girl crawled with her hands still up

That is not what crawling means tho...

Usually I side with police on these but this one is bullshit. The kid was making some pretty bad moves but the cop purposely made his orders as complicated as possible, and it looks like this kid was intoxicated. Keep your hands up in the air, but then crawl towards me, conflicting orders since he has to move his hands down to crawl. I would have had to ask the cop to tell me which one he wanted. Yeah it was dumb as fuck that he went to pull up his underwear or whatever but holy shit he is crying and obviously shook. I don't know, this one doesn't sit right with me.

This

Attached: _102123915_1.-dorothea-lange-migrant-mother-nipomo-california-1936-the-oakland-museum-of-california. (976x1249, 160K)

you accidentally travel back in time bro it's 2016... MAGA bitches... TRUMP GONNA WIN!

he was drunk, that is an unvoluntary reflex, could happen to anybody. But i'm sure you wouldn't think the same if it happened to some of your cared ones. He was literally crying and drunk, only a maniac on a power trip would think that he was going to pull out a gun.

Apparently she understood it better than you could have, oh and that dumbass that got shot.

yea, and you being slaves of the IDU, you think it will get better for you?

Attached: index.png (383x131, 11K)

It was a conflicting order. if you cant see that your a fucking idiot

already this many literal cucks defending their control freak overlord

>muh laws
>muh he dindu nuffin
>blue leibs madder ;-DDDD
>hail israel

Attached: ((((burger)))).jpg (1136x676, 273K)

Conflicting if you're retarded.

you shouldve posted chunk yogurt's epic tirade about this situation. tirade starts at 3:37. the amount of stupid coming out of all 3 of these fucking tyt faggots is hilarious. enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs

Attached: natsoclol.gif (245x230, 871K)

Attached: merkel_berlin.jpg.jpg (600x338, 46K)

Crazy isn't it? They actually think he didn't grovel enough to avoid getting shot

I'd rather have a thousand innocent white guys killed by a cop than let a single nigger escape their gun sights outside of a body bag. Give cops fucking instant kill Ray guns for all I care. MORE DEAD NIGGERS.

Does not even understand his own languages, RIP.

Attached: 1533169700734.png (840x533, 306K)

I mean, would you think this retarded looking queer is capable of being a competent police officer?

Attached: 5a626d1cbad1b.image.jpg (750x563, 38K)

>
>It was a conflicting order. if you cant see that your a fucking idiot
LOL you can crawl without being on hands. It's in the definition. To drag ones body across the ground.
>be drunk
>have gun
>cops get called
>play dumb
>get shot
Top Kek

>don't drop your hands for any reason, if you fall, fall on your face.
I mean LITERALLY all of these commands make perfect sense to me. If my hands drop. I die.

>he was murdered
>literally anyone who disagrees is a boot licker

Yeah, ok.
Why didn't he "murder" the woman for reasons?

Attached: 3478905709349.34342.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Looks can be deceiving. I'd want to know more about his character. I don't give two shits how he looks.
I work with a guy who's a "hot-head" and constantly is starting fights. He appears fine until there's a reason to be "set-off"
I do not trust him

The officer is clearly a faggot.

you guys know that he wasn't the one giving the commands, right?

It is now August of current year + 3

Attached: Its2015.jpg (2178x1269, 505K)

Scary fucked up country.

How fucking hard is it to follow orders?

I could not ever rest in peace knowing this was the person who claimed my life

Play nigger games, win nigger prizes. The reason we built a prosperous first world civilization is because we removed antisocial degenerates from the gene pool.

>U.S.A

Attached: 1532100088929.png (645x512, 115K)

>freedom
>being murdered extrajudicially for failing to pat head while rubbing tummy
pick one nigger

I'm never giving those dirty turk roaches a second of my time even if only to mock them

crawl
krɔːl/Verzenden
verb
gerund or present participle: crawling
move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground.

Go back to leftypol faggot

you do not have to be a retard to be on Jow Forums

>sometimes, police are in the wrong and kill people unjustly

Guess what DOESN'T help those people. A million fucking nog-cried-wolf incidents where the shootings were justified and ghetto sludge line up in front of MSM cameras to lie their ugly faces off.

Watchs the joe rogan take on this..Damn right. This guy uploaded pics of himself with tatoos saying "hungry to kill" or something like that. Hes a legit psychopath that somehow managed to become a copper. Fucking terrifying because you know there are a lot of these types in the police force who get off to bullying citizens.