American Tourists Attack by Immigrants in Spain

El Cid would be embarrassed you let the moors in...

youtu.be/K5DtyTUpQEw

Attached: EBA25D98-F730-4275-8A47-55338C7ABACF.jpg (1200x1120, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI
lavanguardia.com/local/barcelona/20180804/451208012706/manteros-agresion-turista-norteamericano-barcelona.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok, bud

Attached: 1492965070584.gif (404x402, 90K)

Eurocucks lmao. How could one continent be so cucked? lol.

>be amerimutt
>get fucked by blacks anywhere in the world

It's all anglos, even their best ones are assholes. Something about living on an island makes people into caste-loving dickheads who will do anything to reinforce hierarchy including contrive conflict out of nothing to destroy the social status of whoever's slightly above them. It's pretty pathetic as they will reinforce the status of people they're vastly inferior to by sucking them off in front of everyone else with lauded praise over nothing. Mexican laziness puts you all above that and Hitler was right about the master race and my nordic friends did not care about status whatsoever as they were all to genuine about the topic of conversation which comes off as naivety to the anglo mind fixated on status which sees all socializing as pretext to prove genetic quality. It's some sick shit, at least beaners know whites are just better than darks so hanging out can just go along without the underhandedness.

It's the moops

sad reality. just nuke us already, or invade, whatevah

>be amerimutt
>live anywhere over than a heavily urban city
>own guns without worry of breaking the law
>own knives without fear of breaking the law
>free to say whatever I want on Facebook without fear of facing prison time
>don't have cable so I don't have to pay any tax for it
>muzzies are nigh nonexistent in my area
>the police actually do their job in my area

Mmmmmmk. Poor niggers will destroy their own ghettos but at least they're not actively trying to take over my nation and eradicate the rule of law in favor of some barbaric religion.

Attached: 1533346100623.jpg (907x871, 40K)

That pic is accurate description of the present situation. The senile boomers will swallow bitter tears as they retire, when they see these unwashed hordes of foreigners eat away the welfare state they helped build.

Attached: refugees-welcome.jpg (800x600, 84K)

Tourists should stop going. I want the industries to crash and aid in destroying the economies.

>meme flag

>american gets his ass kicked by some monkeys
>this proves that america is big and tough and europeans are pussies

Attached: 1526928479714.jpg (900x676, 49K)

yep, I'm telling my parents not to travel to Spain any more, its not safe there any more.

VERY good post. Europe stronk.

Attached: europe flag.png (1280x853, 29K)

Unlike your countries police will intervene when they see a pack of niggers attacking someone on main street. Unlike you countries the niggers would be arrested and not the white man for inciting hatred and intolerance.

Attached: 1533154344769.png (500x551, 150K)

Yeah, we're sorry lad. It's been in the news these days and I hope it's helping to redpilling Spaniards

>americans getting attacked by niggers

They must feel right at home

Attached: 1530316810333.png (1104x927, 84K)

aaah this in barcelona, main problem is that the "manteros"(street sellers) have grown strong wihtt he muh racism tactic ironically there are many that actually try to get over it but many still just go this way contributing to just fuck up in general

>niggers
Oi, your IP has been reported to the local authorities for inciting racial prejudice and hatred. Expect a knock at the door tomorrow morning, you racist.

I want to remind everyone that the tourist resentment happens only in catalonya and that the rest of the country is devoted to tourism. I want also to prevent you against gypsies, they will try to take advantage of you so the best course of action is to ignore them and continue on your way.

>be Amerimutt
>get whipped by a nigger
THE STATE OF MUTTS

Attached: 1510593104325.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Your people can't even point out when 5 year old "refugees" are actually 40 year old men without losing your jobs. Your country has giant dicks plastered on building for the sake of inclusiveness. Take solace in a few nigs whipping some mutts but you are in no better shape, fren.

amerilard too poor to travel detected

>cucktalonia
Even the non-spaniard anons of this hondurian penis enlargement medication board shouldn’t be surprised

>MUH GUNS MERRIKA FUK YEAH AINT NO NIGGERS FUCKING WITH ME YEEHAW
>AAAARRGGHH HELP HE HAS A BELT POLICE SAVE ME!

>be burger
>still think the EU is white
>believe they have rule of law like US
>go on vacation
>get attacked by niggers
Remember American actual white people: around blacks, rever relax.
When in the nu-African Caliphate, you must respect the indigenous majority population, or die a white man in a nigger land

My fucking sides, that was actual hq banter, burger

>cannot speak out against economic migrants falsifying their age to sneak into the country
>islam is taking over your home nation
Sorry fren

oi you got your white license?

Attached: hm.png (960x454, 474K)

wich one are the americans?
i can't tell them apart from the immigrants

So this is the thread where they bully us white Americans?

Attached: 1533348883884.png (657x527, 13K)

>some jews are upset that parts of America are still majority white
>somehow this means Americans are all mutts
At least the darkies haven't seeped into every crevice of our nation, unlike yours bong. Expect that knock at your door. Hide your butter knives under the floorboards.

No I'm saying it will be illegal to be white in America

Attached: pakiamerican.jpg (563x700, 283K)

I live in the Canary island, and we HAD a lot of those, never hear/see an attack.

>he says while brits are second class citizens to the muslims in the UK
Sorry lad. Being called a racist holds nowhere near the weight it does in your country. So we whites won't willingly bend over to the darkies in fear of being called a bigot. Your nation is already lost. We can still do something about it if we use you as an example of what not to do.

That made me laugh out loud.

I'm sure it did, because you HATE us.

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Onions and Cheetos filled Amerimutts won't last long over here. Our niggers are like cheetahs and outrun that fatscooter for a 10th of a shekel. They scale buildings to get asylum status.

Attached: Gibsmedats.jpg (858x536, 117K)

>Immigrants in Spain
That's racist. Those are Spaniards.

lololololololololl

Attached: jack.png (1280x720, 654K)

El Cid was a bigoted racist and a islamophob, no one cares what he thinks!

anything looks funny when you live on the gallows of peace

underrated

>be American
>get shot

>be American
>get raped by nigger

>be American
>be 56% white

>be American
>die for Israel

Attached: golem.png (1024x957, 587K)

Hilarious projection!

Attached: This is what America looks like in current year...and it is stunning!.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

if youre so devoted to tourism why do you allow these parasites to abuse the people coming to visit your nation?

That German who hates Americans is here now, the bullying will finally begin...

>be marked as nigger cattle by israel
>get whipped around like cattle by a nigger

Attached: 1532916371991.png (719x527, 77K)

Europa is lost

>Europa is lost
The moon is fine btw

Attached: 1531425760269.png (949x429, 806K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHNBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I KNEW IT! I KNEEEEEW IT! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1531256647296.jpg (1024x719, 129K)

>100% European stock

Attached: American women.png (681x768, 578K)

More white people live in my state than your entire country.
I know your upset, but you'll have to accept that your country is lost.

Just keep telling yourself everything is alright.

pLEASE MAKE IT STOP

Who even cares about Ameriscum and their 3rd world shithole America?

Attached: 1530932529557.png (1024x957, 620K)

Attached: c6d.png (672x506, 277K)

Attached: 1531833418111.jpg (1500x1000, 764K)

I dont care for latvian bullying tbqh

European Empire will RE-Annex your shithole.

Attached: e64.png (960x638, 1.19M)

When will they stop serving Israel? - jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598

And those US troops who would be deployed to Israel, are prepared to die for the Jewish state, Clark said.
“We are ready to commit to the defense of Israel

Attached: JPost_General_US_Armed_Forces_Israel.png (1568x1588, 719K)

Andorra, cute.

What colour was the tourist.?

3rd worlders like you aren't alowed to be on this board.

Attached: 8p7mkrv.png (731x709, 59K)

>Americans attacked.

Im not surprised. There is not many People liking americans out there.

The absolute irony in that statement!

Fixed that image for you famalam

Attached: i am america.png (563x700, 552K)

No its not, USA is literaly 3rd worlder.

JEWSA
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
Latvia
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

Attached: Riga-Latvia.jpg (1030x628, 202K)

mutts btfo

based immigrants finally integrated properly and doing their civic duty

Now keeping ontopic:

The version of the manteros [ambulant vendors] on the aggression to the North American tourist
The spokesman of the Popular Union of Street Vendors of Barcelona, Lamine Sarr, has DENIED the version of the assaulted and has assured that A MANTERO is "injured"
"We are not the aggressors, we are the aggressed ones" [WE DINDU NOTHING]. The spokesperson of the Popular Union of Street Vendors of Barcelona, Lamine Sarr, was so forceful during an interview given on Saturday to the Via Lliure program of Rac1.
In it, Sarr has denied the version of José Bravo, the American tourist attacked last Wednesday by a group of handlers when, supposedly, he was trying to defend a woman from a previous aggression.
>From the association of manteros defend that this story "is not real." Sarr explained that the start of the fight took place when two drunken men tried to bargain with a mantero and, not reaching an agreement, the seller told them to "leave because it was not the price of the bag." Given this refusal, Sarr says that the men gave "two bottles" to the seller, one on the neck and one on the back. At that time, the fencers who were nearby came to help their partner.

>In the middle of the fight, a woman came out of a bar and started hitting the door handlers, Sarr says. Then came the American tourist who, in his opinion, "did not paint anything and left alone to hit us. We can endure that they insult us, but not that they hit us, "he says. In this line, the peddler has declared that the mantero involved in the initial fight "is injured", but that no one has been interested in him.
And the news article continues
in La Vanguardia lavanguardia.com/local/barcelona/20180804/451208012706/manteros-agresion-turista-norteamericano-barcelona.html

Attached: manteros_la_vanguardia.png (1001x641, 769K)

Hmm, Latvia looks bretty nice.

Cowardly "whites" in Spain do nothing to protect their own kind.

Said you, the same guy who lives in ''least white'' nation in all of west.

Europe is an African country

Attached: alabama_worst_place_developed_word.png (1032x1048, 160K)

Attached: us-pop-2060-by-race-pie.jpg (719x433, 28K)

neither. the thread and video is mislabled. they're all italians and this is in naples.

Never.

Attached: Trumpenzionism.jpg (666x867, 125K)

Attached: 1521599143049.jpg (4007x3741, 1.09M)

Yes if by Africans you mean blue ayed blond haired aryans, which are Europeans while you are dark skinned mutt.

Attached: 1510695925895.png (650x369, 298K)

shiiiite

Attached: American Showers.jpg (1050x593, 73K)

Man, it seems all Euro's hate us. But not to worry, I still LOVE you Euro's!

Attached: d2e.png (412x351, 78K)

Pic related is our holy Land, your holy land is Israel.

Attached: Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary.svg.png (700x545, 136K)

Because you started it, you where bullying Euros for 2 years calling them ''mohammads'' ''cucks'' ''Eurotrash'' etc.

I love you guys :3
White Americans are the most friendly, helpful, likeable people in the world!

And even if you weren't, I would never hate on other white peoples.

I did no such thing but my fellow mut- countrymen might have.

>what are paid shills doing divide&conquer against whites

You are either naive or a shill yourself.

>Wanting british, german, french, etc. scum as tourists on his country

Attached: 994.png (500x464, 370K)

Attached: 1459083633044.jpg (658x560, 98K)

Instead of keeping to the fucking topic, we have to defend against jewish D&C memes.

we don't want racists here

G
T
F
O

to your joke of a country with your beloved orange retard

Its not about division, when kid punches he's sister you beat him with belt, so he would know how pain feels like, so he wouldn't do the same thing again, same to American posters, they have to feel on their own skin, bullying so that they wouldn't do that to Euros again.

Why even travel abroad unless you can actually defend yourself? I don't travel through black neighborhoods without my gun, why wouldn't you learn to stick a pen in someones neck before going somewhere you can't have guns?

misread, thanks bro

Most german thing i did was watch the german tourists take pictures of this while i started playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

I got one euro from a german. He thought I was being funny. I was not.

Attached: MCDONALDS.jpg (750x500, 425K)

Imperialistic as fuck.

Attached: MCDONALDS.jpg (550x413, 67K)

Nothing you or your country does matters. However, constantly shitting on each other and building hatred amongst us is exactly what the Jews want.

Im portugal you have to be very rich to enter these places.

Attached: MCDONALDS.jpg (1024x652, 484K)

Except it's shills (like you?) doing the "bullying" in order to divide white people...