Talmud General - /tg/: To expose rabbinical hate literature and shut down jews online

(Mas. Yevamoth 61b)
All Israelites will have a part in the future world... The Goyim, at the end of the world will be handed over to the angel Duma and sent down to hell.

(Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha)
Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

(Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348)
A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.

(Avodah Zarah 36b)
They decreed in connection with a heathen child that it should cause defilement by seminal emission so that an Israelite child should not become accustomed to commit pederasty with him.... It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious!

(Avodah Zarah 36b-37a)
R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition [intercourse], and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. The penalty of adultery may be incurred through her; [if a niddah] she defiles him who has connection with her, so that he in turn defiles that upon which he lies, as a garment which has lain upon [a person afflicted with gonorrhoea].

(Sanhedrin 55b)
Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 (24) I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.

----
>Sign the Petition:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rename-israel-democratic-republic-judaism

Attached: 300px-Talmud_set.jpg (300x210, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/31Yqgabz0bU
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172908594/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(Yalkut 245c)
Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

(Mas. Yevamoth 61b)
All Israelites will have a part in the future world... The Goyim, at the end of the world will be handed over to the angel Duma and sent down to hell.

(Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha)
Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

(Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348)
A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.

(Avodah Zarah 36b)
They decreed in connection with a heathen child that it should cause defilement by seminal emission so that an Israelite child should not become accustomed to commit pederasty with him.... It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious!

(Menachoth 43b-44a)
Do not save Goyim in danger of death.
Show no mercy to the Goyim.

=======
>Sign the Petition:

Attached: 1507390975896.jpg (1613x1210, 257K)

Attached: 21CB68CA-48FC-4AA4-81C9-AD400EA47B20.jpg (694x1200, 262K)

quoting parts of the talmud out of context is silly , you need to study the whole thing to understand the intent of the writers .

also you are the guy with that silly petition right ? why do you keep posting it ? why would you put a petition on the site of one government wanting to change the name of another ? you're clearly not israeli so how's the name of our country your business ?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Attached: KVETCHTHIS.png (1664x5444, 3.93M)

Attached: DRf5CgoVQAETEZv.jpg (732x898, 167K)

I can appreciate what you're trying to do but this will have no effect whatsoever. After studying the Talmud, the nag hammadi texts, the bhagavad gita, the Mormon bible, the good old kjb and finally the koran i have to say that judaism is by far the most superior tribal cult. Admit it user, youre just jealous that youre not jewish. I wonder what it would be like sometimes.

We're actually studying it very deeply, in full context, in Hebrew, outside of this board. Off the web entirely, in a place where the 'Jewish Intellect' cannot reach.
Third temple is coming, devil kikes btfo.

Attached: 6AgCd5q.png (503x475, 146K)

Nice, this is new for me.
>increasingly nervous kike say he "doesnt care" for the 77th time

Attached: 20180727_211816.jpg (1080x573, 174K)

Based. Jewgle has reduced all google results to goy-friendly, convoluted edits.

Attached: 1524862866302.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

why are you so hostile dude ?

Attached: SatanicJudaismBabyRitualMeme.jpg (959x1266, 247K)

studying it from who ?
the talmud is a small part of an oral tradition that was put into writing , to study it property you need someone who is in that oral tradition and an expert on it . which rabbi are you studying the talmud from ?
and where is this actual study group that actually knows proper hebrew because all i see here is mistranslations .

also talmud is in arameic , even most of the hebrew translations are prone to mistranslation .how good are you guys with arameic ?.

Jesus kicked your jew asses 2000 years ago and you faggots have never recovered from it. Accept the messiah, servant of Satan, before it's too late.

Slaughter goyim and paint the doorframes with blood eh.

Attached: 20180804_073204.png (486x648, 214K)

op the passage in your title, isnt' any different than the christian equivilant

where you will really get them is point out the fact that the talamud says it's okay for jews to have sex with goyim children as young as 3
and that it's okay to rip off goyim and cheat them

and that jews are supposed to lie about what it actually says in the talamud.

THOSE are the real red pills

>oral tradition
You can't make that shit up. Spit on your flag and come over to the good guys side and you wont get gassed.

Attached: metzitzah-bpeh.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Shut the fuck up you fucking kike. Same faggot who gloats about leftist victories in the west and posts pictures of dead palestinian children. Same slipperly flag that has killed my countrymen and manipulated our servicemen. Same flag that gloats about all the suffering in the world and covers up from attack with the Holohoax. I can't wait until people wake up.

Attached: jews_blood_libel_organs.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

>studying it from who ?
Why are jews so nosy?
>because air is free
---
>which rabbi are you studying the talmud from ?
/ourrabbi/ who wishes to remain anonymous. We will respect his wishes.
---
>where is this actual study group that actually knows proper hebrew because all i see here is mistranslation
a place where the 'Jewish Intellect' cannot reach. It is unwise to say more.
---
Your pilpul is weak. We are growing stronger with each study session.

Attached: Burger Eats You!.jpg (480x640, 56K)

Please no more Simonsen. I'm getting ptsd from this coalburner. Wherever you turn on pol its her fucking face.

Yeah, my bad. I actually posted the same thing twice.

Talmud Quote:
-(Sanhedrin 59a) To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Note: The Sanhedrin were the scribes and Pharisees organization that got Jesus crucified. They also believe the "real" messiah is a man with superpowers who will kill most of the goyim and crown the Jews as kings of the Earth. This is why they didn't believe in Jesus. He was nothing like they imagined the Messaiah to be.

(Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b)
When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

(Sanhedrin 58b)
If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.

(Sanhedrin 57a)
[Translation: A Jew may rob a Goy, but a Goy may not rob a Jew. If a Goy murders another Goy or a Jew, he should be killed, but a Jew will not be incur the death penalty for killing a non-Jew.]
Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

(Menachoth 43b-44a)
Do not save Goyim in danger of death.
Show no mercy to the Goyim.

Attached: 1513002868100.png (1143x1560, 407K)

Attached: 1531980040510.jpg (898x671, 149K)

Rabbi explains why jewish people are hated
youtu.be/31Yqgabz0bU

dumping sanhedrin pages

>verbal gymnastics, anal-retentive control of their live and sneakiness

Attached: Talmud1.png (1328x372, 163K)

>sodomy with childrens, no guilt for adults

Attached: Talmud-2.jpg (356x600, 109K)

>a heathen who violates his neighbour's wife UNNATURALLY is free from punishment

Attached: Talmud-3.jpg (550x1012, 131K)

Yes goy haha you have put fucking 3 year olds into context!

>if one was a major and the other a minor the latter is exempted and the former guilty
>in our instance also the major is exempted because both partners depend upon one another

Attached: Talmud-4.jpg (550x1013, 142K)

>when a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this, it is as if one puts the finger in the eyes

Attached: Talmud-5.jpg (550x1018, 134K)

>a girl who is three years of age and one day may be betrothed by cohabitation

Attached: Talmud-6.jpg (550x1071, 144K)

BASED
U
M
P
S

Attached: 1532723715599.jpg (626x512, 75K)

>16 two times in a row.

Attached: respect.gif (498x498, 3.22M)

This time the World. They brought on globalism, they will reap the International Pogrom.

Attached: evil-jew-800x445.jpg (800x445, 31K)

>a maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her she becomes his

Attached: Talmud-7.jpg (550x1073, 153K)

>the talmud considers boys sexually mature a 9
>girls at 3

Attached: Talmud-sanhedrin.jpg (550x1060, 146K)

>girls under eleven must continue sex without a contraceptive

Attached: Talmud-yebamoth.jpg (550x1035, 143K)

Fuck off kike. Soon the world will know that He was right. Lol.

Attached: hitler_wee.jpg (500x500, 35K)

> a rabbi can have sex with a girl of less than three years old

Attached: Talmud-yebamoth2.jpg (550x1063, 148K)

Interesting how everyone on the "right" is keen on pointing out the pedo muhammad but no one dares to mention the talmud.

Attached: DJ0bSzVV4AE1mtL.jpg (914x750, 94K)

>oral tradition
We all know about your circumcision herpes, kikeanon. No need to sugarcoat it.

aaa user beat me to it
noice

>how to kill a neighbour
fucking captcha

Attached: Talmud-0.jpg (361x599, 86K)

>you cant kill an israelite without receiving a punishment
>but an israelite can kill a samaritan, no penalty

Attached: Sanhedrin 57a.png (685x1090, 399K)

Keep it up boys, a reckoning is coming

other quotes
>“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

>“Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)

>“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

>“If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

>“Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

>“Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

>“When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

you need to stop defending the promotion of child predators

>document clearly absolves raping children depending on age

the guy that called you a faggot is probably right. who else would do that

I'd like the context for Gittin 57a as described in

Op here. Thanks for keeping this thread alive with contents

We're just getting started.

Attached: brittanymutt.jpg (778x1024, 75K)

>“‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

>Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)

>“Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

>“Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)

>“She who was the descendant of princes and governors (the virgin Mary) played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a)

>“Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

French bro is doing all the work. I'm too fucking lazy right now.

Attached: uglycat.jpg (324x342, 49K)

Great documentary (1hour48min) to redpill CHRISTIANS on why they need to reject Israel and the jews.

Marching to Zion
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Attached: 20180804_210155.jpg (718x866, 422K)

Skip 5 minutes if you want to avoid slow intro

>Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

>Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

>Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

>Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

>Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

>Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

>Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

>Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

>Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

>Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

>Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.
I let you ponder what they meant with this one

Attached: gevalt.jpg (400x353, 85K)

Why don't American evangelicals know how much the jews hate them?
Get them the truth.

All those questions. Typical jewish reaction

>sign petition
>to rename another country
...how?

I don't mean to contradict you, but I have also heard Rabbis in videos refer to Jesus as Yashtu. I'm sure it's the same thing. Thanks for posting.

>Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

>Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

>Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a wh*re in the world that the Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with. On one of his wh*rehouse romps, Rabbi Eleazar leanred that there was one particular prostitute residing in a wh*rehouse near the sea, who would receive a bag of money for her services. He took a bag of money and went to her, crossing seven rivers to do so. During their intercourse the prostitute farted. After this the wh*re told Rabbi Eleazar: "Just as this gas will never return to my anus, Rabbi Eleazar will never get to heaven."

>Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

>Gittin 69b. To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should "take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs."

>Pesahim 111a. It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads.
I'm dumping what I saved

Attached: Satanic-Talmud.png (500x614, 457K)

oy vey goy so you don't disavow Trump's ties with Putin? Well, now we know which side you're on.

Your opinion is officially invalid forever. Let the records show it!

Your country has just voted itself a strictly Jewish state. Just imagine if the US congress voted that the USA is a strictly white, Christian state.

You claim that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East. That's OK for you, because in a democracy the majority (Jews) can tell the minority (Arabs, etc.) to fuck off, go to your reservations. The American Democrat party was prominent in the South, where slavery was OK, because the majority (white landowners) could tell the minority (black slaves) to fuck off, stay on our plantations or else.

Fuck official state racism. Tell me the difference between "the master race" and "the chosen people."

End racism. Interbreed with other races. Multiculturalism for Israel!!!

>Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.

>Gittin 57b. Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews).

>Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

Now i'm lost and I don't remember which quotes I already posted. I think it's all I got, save everything anons

Good job. Hopefully someone actually read that kek.

Attached: Jew-no-Hands.jpg (323x318, 31K)

Just what WE refer to them as. Our textbooks, our policies, our narrative...
For example: Slovakia, Kurdistan, Turkist Republic of Cyprus, etc

my pleasure

Attached: 1506076409.jpg (662x518, 96K)

Thank you based French user.

Attached: C3Njvg0UcAIk9TF.jpg (600x380, 66K)

Attached: talmud3.jpg (1068x1847, 432K)

Attached: Jews deception.jpg (730x545, 31K)

Attached: goyim.jpg (300x301, 24K)

rofl I found old screencaps and this one always made me smile, sharing it with you guys in case you haven't seen this gem

Attached: Your grandpa was a nazi.png (1268x4500, 868K)

Attached: SOD.jpg (480x480, 130K)

Attached: 1411829007166.jpg (463x252, 40K)

This is where all the pedophilia in hollywood comes from. They are all freemasons and freemasonry is jewish. Notice the talmud over the left side and the shulchan aruch over the right hand and the hammer and sickle and the oath breaking hexagram over the head in pic.

Attached: freimaurerei.jpg (355x493, 82K)

Attached: 1517842139945m.jpg (667x1024, 176K)

Attached: sanhedrin_55b_(lolies).jpg (1160x666, 367K)

You know what people tell me? You're just being paranoid goy. I've cut all ties to those motherfuckers.

Attached: ugly-cat-9.jpg (500x394, 34K)

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172908594/

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Gittin 57b. Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews).

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

can you stop it? we all know that you get a dick in the ass for each (you) and a decent meal for a thousand so stop it and here you go

(you)(you) (you)(you)(you)(you)(you) (you)(you)(you)(you)(you) (you)(you)(you)(you)(you) (you)(you)(you)(you)(you) (you)(you)(you)(you)(you) (you)(you)(you)(you)(you) (you)(you)(you)

Bump

Does Jordan circumcise?

You thought I was finished oh boy.. incoming massive dump of a sanhedrin, kiddushin translated to english

thanks to the user who shared it, I remember you.

please don't ban for spamming, faggot janitors

Attached: Sanhedrin 57a - Eng - PART 1.jpg (1620x2160, 932K)

Attached: Sanhedrin 57a - Eng - PART 2.jpg (1620x2160, 879K)

Attached: Sanhedrin 58b.jpg (1620x2160, 921K)

Attached: Sanhedrin 59a.jpg (1620x2160, 900K)

Attached: Sanhedrin 55b.jpg (1620x2160, 938K)

Attached: Sanhedrin 107b.jpg (1620x2160, 887K)

Attached: Shabbath - 137b.jpg (3240x4320, 3.24M)

Attached: Kiddushin.jpg (3240x4320, 2.46M)

Attached: Kiddushin - Introduction.jpg (3240x4320, 3.48M)

Attached: Kiddushin - Page 2.jpg (3240x4320, 2.7M)

Attached: Kiddushin - Page 5.jpg (3240x4320, 3.41M)

Attached: Kiddushin - Page 6.jpg (3240x4320, 2.87M)

Which verse exactly?

Attached: Kiddushin - Page 9.jpg (3240x4320, 3.08M)

Attached: Kiddushin - Page 10.jpg (3240x4320, 3.51M)

Attached: Kiddushin - Page 13.jpg (3240x4320, 2.74M)