London is the best european city

London is the best european city

Attached: 1503467969996.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

oh good
a city with 300 languages spoken. that's convenient

>France is a nigress
My sides

Yes, and don't forget the countless different ethnicities, cultures and religions. Great for social cohesion, minimizing crime and conflict. Not to mention the economic benefits. Imagine if britain had halal stores and indian restaurants at every corner 100 years ago. Why, the empire would still stand.

I’m a sandnigger like him and this video makes me feel like shit.
This sandnigger now genuinely thinks London doesn’t belong to white people, never has, and the curry houses and nigger musicians is what made LondoN London.
I wonder how happy he would be if all of these colourful people displaced the native population from his homeland’s capital city.
Am I a self hating cuck?

All that diversity and a city that has lost its identity.

it never really had one, it's never been much of a loss. Even the roughest cities in the UK have always been considered better than London, it's a notorious shithole.

London isn’t in Europe. It’s akin to saying Beirut is the best European city.

London is the best arab and african city too

> if it isn't obvious
> i'm not white, i'm brown
> and growing up in the middle east....
weeeew. way to play the race card. seems it's a really desperate attempt to make middle easterners look like a minority. yeah, that'll work out. kek.

Is there a city in the west that isn't infested with non-whites?

>France
lel

Living in London has been equated with huffing Satan's arsehole 24/7 for at least 200 years user.

Those are just memes because of Londons popularity. Like even before there were black people in Detroit people would say "Oh, this is better than Detroit at least!" or shit like that even in the 1920s
Doesn't mean Detroit didn't used to be a good place back then. NOW Detroit is a terrible place to live. And from what I see London is not that great either.

>London is the best european city
>says raghead
Of course. Sharia Law, more acid attacks than Bangladesh, Muslims exempt from butter knife licence and beat New York's high score in the murder rate even with burgers having firearms. The only thing missing is 70 virgins. Oh wait, scratch that, i forgot, government approved child rape gangs. If your muslim, London is better than paradise. Also sage. Can't wait til the Saxon begins to hate again.

>France
AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're all fucked

Most in the area of the warsaw pact. None in the countries you "liberated and saved"

I love how they just show a bunch of different brown people and say diverse but don't show different European ethnicities.

>I am responsible for the actions of my government
Every single time, when talking to you Germans...

>I dindu nuffin

You is of course meant in "your nation", not you individually. I thought that was obvious.

Seriously though, in another thread they held me personally responsible for occupying Germany for 70+ years and that I was singlehandedly responsible for the refugee crisis.

No m8, they're not memes. You need a REALLY good reason to be in London voluntarily and that's not changed for centuries.

When you have to spell it out for people what is GOOD

lost it at france
but guys, don't worry pic related
we wil all kill them soon

Attached: russian positivity.png (1520x1126, 1.59M)

What was wrong with London before it got BLACKED?

It was full of Londoners.

Many things. Air pollution and drinking water quality for one. High crime and poverty in the worker districts.

you are simply an*

Wow! Look how extremely happy the little tyke is that there are no white people!

no, but you better get the fuck out and kill some isrealis at home

Attached: B4D00AC.jpg (650x826, 43K)

if whites are the minority in London, they can't be the oppressing racists anymore
check-mate SJWs!

Attached: 1526417151089.png (614x614, 31K)

>I'm a Muslim!
>Look how normal and upbeat I am!

criminals, scumbags, pretentious cunts, corruption, filth, degeneracy. London had no less that 12 syphilis epidemics from 1700 to 1900.

Probably has something to do with you fucking mutts always rushing to "don't fuck up Europe a third time, kraut", "don't make us rape you again, krauts", "Germany needs to be removed from the map", the moment a German mentions his displeasure with America. The most fervent German-haters on this board appear to be Americans, now I know that a lot of those "Americans" are actually kikes and other non-whites, but you must understand how annoying it gets.

It's like some American posters have such an issue with their ego that on one hand they say shit like "Germany should have won", and those same posters turn around once shamed on their country's position in the war and respond like children with "well if Germany didn't try destroying Europe durrrr Germans have killed the most whites".

>the moment a German mentions his displeasure with America
More like vitriol and absolute hatred but I get what your saying. I see the same posts you talk about in every other thread and it is exactly a ego issue and very annoying. However Americunts make up the majority of posts here so holding us all with contempt for what one dumb mutt said is asinine especially when considering the amount of us that love Germany.

>However Americunts make up the majority of posts here so holding us all with contempt for what one dumb mutt said is asinine
Yeah that's very true. I think (I hope) a lot of non-Americans understand that, but I guess we just let frustration get the better of us. I fully believe that the US flags that make those posts are literal kikes and retards. Real Americans, I imagine, feel remorse for what happened during WW1 and 2, as do all allied nations; we were killing our brothers.

Don't take it personally if/when someone tars you with that brush, a lot of us know that most American posters feel the same way you do. Those kikes just do a good job of stirring people up.

Fucking degenerate shithole, same as Amsterdam. Rotten to the core!

Attached: IMG_20170809_170528.png (1000x1000, 236K)

Attached: 3984759834759834.jpg (1411x1912, 278K)

>Am I a self hating cuck?
No, man. No ones wants their homeland ethnically displaced.

But they are still the major minority. All other minorities only make the majority collectively but independently there are more whites.
They are not happy until whites are a minor minority.