Based Poland Supreme Court Rules AGAINST Discrimination by Christians against Gays

bedfordnewsjournal.com/poland-supreme-court-rules-against-christian-printer-for-declining-to-make-banner-for-lgbt-group/

The Christian owner of a printing company in Poland has been convicted for declining an order for a banner promoting events for an LGBT organization.

Poland‘s Supreme Court upheld last Thursday a lower court decision against a printer from the Polish city of Lódz, which that the business owner did not have the legal right to refuse services for the LGBT Business Forum.

Polish courts apply penal law in many cases where discrimination is alleged.

If service providers decline to perform services without “a justified cause,” they can face criminal convictions and be fined. The courts have to determine whether religious convictions might count.

Attached: PolandYes.jpg (640x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mGPnud_IjE
streamable.com/m2s3b
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/polish-bishops-and-president-duda-declare-christ-king-poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YAS YAS YAS YAS
BASTION OF BASEDNESS

so this is the power of "central" europe

Attached: 1446504576648.png (654x452, 540K)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

homosexuality is redpilled and based, dude

Attached: 26868223_164758830824430_1238036941685915648_n.jpg (382x200, 17K)

>Supreme Court of Poland
The same which will be soon rekt by rulling party?

Attached: 1522872454112.jpg (900x900, 152K)

From Winged hussars to Faggot hussars ,never keked so hard
>youtube.com/watch?v=9mGPnud_IjE

gee, i wonder if this nigger called these niggers from his autistic discord chat
hmm

explain yourselves, siemkas

Attached: 1527084018846.png (800x800, 261K)

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: ALL HAVE SINNED.jpg (1278x1654, 716K)

Imagine shillling so badly that you have to bump your own pathetic thread through a proxy.

Also:

1 (ONE) POST BY THIS ID

Attached: 1517057945210.jpg (772x1530, 280K)

FYI anons, Poland's ruling party is hellbent on reconstruction of judicial system which is lefty and faggy. Go PIS.

Attached: 1531629406798 (1).jpg (608x692, 42K)

Why do Polish people refuse to answer this question: would you prefer a white atheist Poland or a brown Catholic Poland?

Sauce without text? My google skills are insufficient.

Everyone knows the courts are corrupt. Those judges deserve to hang for betraying a Christian nation. Sodomy is a sin that cries to heaven for vengeance.

What is corrupt about saying religion is not an excuse to discriminate? What legitimate, rational interest does the secular state have in promoting religiously based discrimination?

bump2

really makes me think

>Poland
>rational
>secular
Poland is a cringey (((Catholic))) state:
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/polish-bishops-and-president-duda-declare-christ-king-poland

Attached: IMG_3643.png (922x920, 841K)

Our government is taking care of it right now, fear not

Why do Polish cowards refuse to answer this question?

And why shouldn't I discriminate. I discriminate against criminals because I want them in jail

Judges should fuck off and protect human autonomy and if not, then people should iignore their rulings

Kill jews

Because discrimination causes harm to others and violates their ability to participate in commerce. These stores are supposed to be open to the public, they are not private religious clubs.