"G-Grandpa.... w-why are you wearing that red hat in this picture? You didn't like that dumb, mean...

>"G-Grandpa.... w-why are you wearing that red hat in this picture? You didn't like that dumb, mean, orange guy back then did you? P-please tell me you didn't papa."

Attached: grandpa.jpg (1600x1168, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/.media/7a1e9ac339e3fe08827080fea5746a51-audiompeg.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Who said you could stop sucking? Get back on your knees.

Attached: 1484458731049.jpg (231x219, 8K)

>Implying it would be a physical picture

"What are you saying about our god emperor?!"

FPBP

>implying you haven't already lost the culture war

Do you have a talking dog?

no, but he listens real good

>white grandchildren

Grandfather's Cock by Ken Hirai
endchan.xyz/.media/7a1e9ac339e3fe08827080fea5746a51-audiompeg.mp3

It's white people's music sung by a Japanese artist.

fpbp

Attached: 23232.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Do you ever go outside?

even better ...

> "SHUT UP BITCH, NO ONE LIKES YOU. KYS."
> t. GRANPA

>2070
>White girl
>USA

You will not be that lucky, burger.

do you ever talk to people outside of your elitist bubble?

Gene editing.

I'm posting on a board full of nazi larpers.

fpbp

trump will be a legend like Theodore Roosevelt are you kidding me?

Yeah, keep dreaming. Your daughter will have Tyrone's son and your grandaughter will be a low IQ goblin. Assuming someone is dumb enough to procreate with you.

Only asian and white conservative minorities are allowed to have some hope in their offspring.

Tyrone's cock*

This. At our current trajectory, all our grandchildren will be lesbian post-op transmen chubby mulattos

What's with all the gay ass lib threads lately on the chan? Is it 'cause the chan was mentioned on several MSM networks?

I never had kids
Who the fuck are you?
Why are you in my house?

Kek

I unironically thought it was about him being Santa, got burgerlard """politics""" instead. Am disappointed.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1532256468339.png (444x247, 6K)

Do you? Where you from?