3D Printed Guns General 5 (Butthurt Boogalo 2 Edition)

Last thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180939118
You can now 3D print restricted gun parts. This enables you to make 1911 pistols to AR-15s, all without any oversight and from the comfort of your own home. Any type of gun control can be bypassed with a simple 3D printer and a few files. Some these guns are full functioning without any metal parts, some just need a trip to the hardware store, and everything else uses completely unregulated items.

These are the files they tried to block from publication with a federal judicial order. Share them around, show that gun control is forever ineffective and trigger a few liberals while you're at it.

Mega Pack Download:
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo
Mega Pack Torrent
thepiratebay.org/torrent/14412324/FOSSCAD_MEGA_PACK_v4.8_(Ishikawa)_[ZIPPED]
Defense Distributed Specific Guns:
codeisfreespeech.com/

Video of someone firing one:
youtube.com/watch?v=1W-eFOOy1aM
This build only requires a barrel and a few small metal parts.
3D printed .22 LR six shot revolver that only needs nails and metal tubing:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qwb0xGut21Q

We've had access to these since 2013 and they've only gotten better. The technology will keep progressing and eventually the guns will have almost the same reliability of store bought guns for a fraction of the cost. The plastic for a full rifle is only about $40. Plastic revolvers are about $5. There are already a number of commercial guns that are almost all plastic.

History and types of 3D printed guns:
aniwaa.com/3d-printed-guns/
(Also, fuck off mods. This is entirely politics related. Read the god damn news.

Attached: FOSSCAD 3-d Printed Gun.jpg (2592x1944, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www81.zippyshare.com/v/H2Xqz5Qk/file.html
mega.nz/#!qNcDUJrT!wVzbt6pWi4oJW2Vox4N8kDQcce8kBpBbc_5IMpo1ps4
3dguns.store
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
mashable.com/2014/11/06/bullets-3d-printed-gun/#tIQFmilH2mqo
youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=ep23ds4cZs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DsE8-60L9N0
youtube.com/watch?v=-2HUcfAyaaQ
wideopenspaces.com/making-homemade-percussion-caps-black-powder-guns-video/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury(II)_fulminate
youtube.com/watch?v=rt3fuWpuZZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mirrors here:
DefCad pack: www81.zippyshare.com/v/H2Xqz5Qk/file.html
FOSSCAD pack: mega.nz/#!qNcDUJrT!wVzbt6pWi4oJW2Vox4N8kDQcce8kBpBbc_5IMpo1ps4
Magnet links:
3dguns.store

>No one would ever be able to make such a complex item

Attached: Makarov-PM-disassembly.jpg (540x358, 48K)

It will be enlightening to see which gun rights organizations are in favor of these and which come out against them.

Bump

It's the fucking Boomer supporters. They're perfectly okay with anyone not going through a background check in a private sale but somehow this is the has gone too far because they don't understand it.

You can't do much to control guns when everyone knows you can just print one off and the plans, even with if banned, will be hidden in photos or found on the dark web. Most people don't understand how good the designs have gotten, like the revolver in the first post. Rifled barrels and that thing would be awesome if it held up.

Bump 2

Why is this thread such a tough sell today? Jow Forums is probably too busy arguing about the jews for the millionth time.

>Jow Forums is probably too busy arguing about the actual problem
man if only
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

Rugged up

What does arguing about something for the millionth time do? Everyone is already fully aware of it, besides a few kids from the Donald.

3D printed guns is an actually constructive argument. The fact that I have to bump my own threads to get them started just shows that 99.9% of Jow Forums are LARPers who refuse to do anything besides shitpost.

I don't have a 3D printer.

because its ultimately about censoring free trade of information on the internet, which is a jew thing. nobody really gives a shit about meme guns

>millionth
If true we're slacking.

Again, maybe people just aren't interested in 3D printed guns or don't own a 3D printer.

What's there to argue about? We all pretty much support it, and those of us who don't realize there's nothing to be done to stop it even with the MSM throwing a shitfit all of a sudden as if these haven't been around for years already.

They are $200... If you can't afford that or afford to own guns, you shouldn't be wasting your time shit posting here.
It's the same shit, only one is actual fixable and the other is just repeating the same shit over and over again. What are you going to tell me about the jews that is going to subvert or change anything? You're just wasting time pretending you're doing anything.
>Again, maybe people just aren't interested in 3D printed guns or don't own a 3D printer.
Sure, but most people here should be interested in them, just like you should be interested in guns. They're not for everyone but it's basically the starter back for everyone here, based on their political views.
>What's there to argue about?
Spread the files, make your own if you legally can, work on the designs. The first reliable semiautomatic 3d printed pistol will change history. A $5 gun anyone can easily make or have access to, regardless of the country you live in.

>They are $200... If you can't afford that or afford to own guns, you shouldn't be wasting your time shit posting here.

You realize this board is about politics, not just 3D printers and there's a board for guns?

Don't be a bitchy about it becuase more people aren't in your thread talking about 3D guns.

>You're just wasting time
itt absolutely. later kiddo

NRA is already against it, doesnt support their corperate donors.

I knew you were a fucking liberal. Gun politics belongs on Jow Forums because it's not allowed on Jow Forums. If you read the news instead of playing basedboi games, you would understand why this has drawn interest in the last few days.

I don't see why you're so upset that I pointed out that there should be more interest in this thread. Why did that trigger you? I mean, beyond being upset because your political view is against guns.
So you lost the argument so hard that you can't even form of a reply? Have fun telling other people about "DA JEWZ!" for the thousandth time. You're a hero.

Too bad for them that they'll never be able to put the genie back in the bottle. But I don't really have anything else to say about it, later.

lol, if you want to trigger so bad print one of your fucking 3D printer instead of raging at an entire board for not giving you attention.

Leaf user, i think youre the same leaf from the thread from thursday. You helped me out alot as did the other 3dfag. I plan on getting a creality ender 3 soon. Keep baking these breads man, i learned a lot in the thursday one. But im aboot to get some sleep, hopefully this bread isnt moldy when i wake up.

>gone too far because they don't understand it
Underrated post; this is the crux of the matter. They're also being manipulated by the media who hate guns and love anything on the road to confiscation. It's the same hysteria we've seen time and again in the last few decades. The supposed "threat" is absurd. No fucking gang banger is going to buy, set up, and learn to use a 3D printer to make a .22 revolver when he could give Jamal $200 for a .380 and have it in his hand right there. Any of them who are in the homebrew market are already well aware of pipe shotguns, which are ridiculously easy to make and require next to no materials, tools, or skill. On top of that, there's somewhere between 400m and 600m guns in this country, many tens of millions of which are easily available on the black market right now. 3D printed guns are significant only in that a.) they're a cool project, and b.) they fuck with the potential for gun confiscation.

>Avoiding the question and projecting.
Why are you so upset that I would discuss gun politics, key word being politics, on a political board?

Why do you think that me pointing out that their should be more interest in this because it's a big deal, is somehow me being upset when you're the one bitching about my inoffensive posts?
Thanks, fren. Good luck with your projects.

KEK. my pipe gun and zip gun used at an opportunistic time says I have your gun. 3D guns are tech boy fap material.

The current 3d printed guns are zip guns on steroids, with the exception of shotguns because plastic is too weak to support a shell exploding. The problem with most zip guns is that they are single shot, small caliber, and most of them don't even have sights. 3d printed guns solves two of these problems and allows you just to print something off instead of having to design your own. It's an easy step up.

A lot of zipguns will be replaced by 3d printers. They will first start making plastic frames to simplify the process. Most zipguns are made in 3rd world countries where all guns are banned, so it makes sense that gangs would want an easy way to mass produce them.

Has anyone actually taken one of these to the range and can report on its durability and reliability? I imagine real guns are made of metal for a reason and nobody can afford a metal sintering 3D printer.

The Shuty AP 9 seems to work okay without that many problems. It's mostly dependent on if the barrel is plastic or metal because that's where most of the pressure is created. Plastic barrels are basically single use. Some of the other parts also need to be metal, like the firing pin and bolt. Rifles would pretty much have to have a metal barrel or something lined with metal. The DIY options are buying a metal barrel, buying barrel inserts, using brake line/tubing or making your own barrel out of round bar. The latter option works well for pistols because you don't need a lathe.

Anyway, the whole thing is really depended on where you live. In America and Canada, only certain parts are regulated and they're easily made out of plastic. Any other part a child could buy, so you can have a very reliable AR-15 or 1911 this way that can fire thousands of rounds no problem.

This technology is still in its infancy stage, so obviously it's not possible to print off Glock reliable pistols yet. But we don't have to, because the lower is considered the firearm and most pistol lowers are now polymer anyway. That means all the other components can be sourced elsewhere, without having to go through a FFL.

While I'm on the subject, you can make metal gun parts with homeowner CNC machines. This is what the Ghostgunner machine is doing, producing the aforementioned restricted parts. In theory you could use something like this to make whatever you wanted, besides maybe springs and a few other pieces. It's just still pretty complex to do.

It's not just the '3d printing revolution', its a CNC revolution as well. Guns made this way would be dirt cheap and you could copy existing designs. Instead of a $500-1000 hand gun, you could make almost the exact same thing for $40. This is when gun ownership will get a second wind from everyone printing accessories and custom guns. The amount of guns in any country would quickly shoot up.

Okay so I have to buy most of the gun the "normal" way and then print the parts that I'm not allowed to buy. Got it. I was imagining full-homemade shit that just melts after a few rounds.

the problem with these guns will be that they are made with thermoplastic plastic,

You can do both.
>I was imagining full-homemade shit that just melts after a few rounds.
The gun in the OP, can fire 18 times quickly before melting. Printed revolvers probably wont melt because you're basically getting an new barrel every round and smaller rounds don't seem to produce as much heat. If you have a metal barrel, a few metal critical parts, and a good design, there's no reason why a printed gun couldn't be pretty reliable. We just haven't gotten to that stage yet.

Go ahead and quote out the cost of making some of those parts user.

I have a dual extruder printer. Any value in that capability for any particular files in the packs?

What do you mean? The cost of getting someone to CNC or mill them for me?

Not as far as I know. There are guns that have two different materials for different parts but they are not connected.

That revolver finally look like something usable.
And .22 is pretty much the only gun-related thing you can get in France without the state being over your shoulder immediately.
Are the files among that 1.2GB GitHub ?

>retarded ass leaf poster

Yes, should be under the firearm second. The PM522 Washbear is very interesting but I'm not sure if they did much testing on it. The maker took the files off his website around the same time a lot of other people stopped working on their guns. I imagine it was because they were worried about being charged with trafficking like in the Cody Wilson situation. The gun uses 5/16 brake line but you may have to find something else because of metric. Maybe 6mm would work.
Said the idiot that can't even string together a coherent sentence refuting anything I said. Don't be a pussy, try to make a counter argument instead of being a passive aggressive little faggot.

user, that's a feature.
printing the form in plastic allows you to cast it in aluminum or steel.

or you canjust go to the hardware store
1/3

Attached: 5adca17666fc87da98e8089b8b6f825c.jpg (564x317, 15K)

2/3
or look up caselmans air machinegun

Attached: be058699fa6204605c866d7c60a5fd9a.jpg (563x422, 55K)

or nigrig something like this improvised shotgun :bedpost barrels, battery & wires used to ignite matchhead propellant; made in a german prison

Attached: indexdfghj.jpg (382x132, 5K)

Manufacture them at all. Its an expensive tool up.

Don't get me wrong, I think zipguns are interesting but it's no replacement for 3d printed for most people and won't even be a good comparison in a few years time. The majority of people don't want to fuck around with designing and fabricating zip guns that will always be pretty shitty and dangerous unless they have access to thousands of dollars worth of tooling and machinery. Almost all the barrels are dangerous undersized and the easy to make guns are only single shot compared to six shot 3d printed guns that only need a few nails.

It's the difference between copying a proven design that basically materializes itself in front of you versus what is a huge pain in the ass for most people.
Sure, but if home milled CNC guns ever become popular, they're going to simplify the design so that you only need limited chink tooling to complete it. Basically like a $200 version of the Ghost gunner that produces all the parts instead of just the lower receiver or frame. Maybe home casting will get cheaper as well, that could work for almost everything besides the barrel. Producing anything in a single batch is pretty expensive. Metal objects are no different.

trying to ban 3D printed guns is retarded when improvised explosives are much cheaper, simpler to make, and far more deadly

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 13K)

The controversy is 100% jewish neuroticism. Our world is folded and laws massaged because some fucking kike has bad dreams about the goyim rising up.

Having these files are good just because it's better to have them and never need them, than to one day need them, and not have them. That being said, if one is looking to build "ghost guns", buying DD's ghostgunner CNC machine and a fuck ton of 80%s is better. Can skip the CNC machine if you having machinist knowledge.

Attached: GhostGunner.jpg (474x316, 13K)

Because your an FBI Jew shill making these threads for your precious huffpo articles.

you people think this is okay

Attached: pewpewpepe.png (889x1153, 135K)

Ban assault pressure cookers RIGHT NOW. It's 2015(+3). No one has to can their own food when they can buy it from the store instead.

Why would an FBI shill be encouraging people to make weapons so he can then work on a article for his side job at Huffington post? You are legally allowed to make these in most places, on top of anyone being already able to get a much better weapon if they wanted to.

Your point is so fucking stupid I can't tell if you're trolling or just have a shortbus riding tier IQ.
That's brilliant.

>No one has to can their own food when they can buy it from the store instead.
It's scary how easily I could see this happening, with that excuse being used coupled with "for public safety".

(Posting for the sake of bumping the thread)
I can't tell if they actually think they can ban enough items to stop these threats or if they just think inconveniencing people will do much. They don't seem to understand that there are millions of objects you can make dangerous things out of and with the Internet, everyone has access to how to use them. Some these items are already heavily regulated, like the drugs someone could put into the air, so it's nearly impossible to prevent someone using it.

I wish people could understand that they should just focus on the action itself rather than the hundreds of versions of thought crime they are inventing to stop the very few dangerous people out there, who aren't hindered by it because, surprise, they don't care if something is illegal and there's always something else they could use.

the only reason for zip guns is to be disposable.
amywhere you can get guns, you just get them. anywhere you cant get guns, you can print all the guns you like but cant get ammo

Isn't 3d printing a gun punishable by death where you live or in some similar Asian country?

Ammo actually isn't that hard to make, it's a bit of a misconception. It's not as easy as printing an item off but not as hard as making something like a half decent zip gun. It's a bit of an in between. In order to ban someone making ammo, you would have to ban matches/fireworks, caps, a thousand things someone could make black powder out of, copper/lead, and paper, which is used for the casing.

>ammo isnt that hard to make
its literally the hardest part of a firearm to manufacture to spec in any reasonable quantity.
places with real gun control like my flag ban literally everything. you cannot carry spent casings. you cannot import fertiliser.

wow u liv in a shithol haha

wonder if anyone of you guys have check out this article.

mashable.com/2014/11/06/bullets-3d-printed-gun/#tIQFmilH2mqo

Seems like and interesting way to realibily shoot your 3d printed gun withouth blowing up, in essence is about combinig the bullet with the barrel.

haha but i dont have niggers trying to kill me everyday

i dont either bless west by god virginia :)

No, it's not. Some shells can be 3d printed. You just need a primer, powder and some type of metal ball. You would just need matches at that point. Anyone can make gun powder if they wanted to. It's natural.

Also, 3D printed guns are more disposable than zipguns. You could just burn them away or melt them into something unrecognizable. I'm willing to bet they will replace zipguns in any 3rd world country with a ban on guns. It's easier to print off ten single shot pistols and put a nail in it than to make a few zipguns.

oof :(

>anyone can make gunpowder
lol. i bet you cant even do it in leaf country without somebody shutting you down.

That runs into the same problem as banning guns. Firearms and pressure vessels are medieval technologies, and preventing people from building them requires that people be banned from the ability to perform industry. It's not as bad as alcohol (neolithic - you'd have to ban agriculture) or knives (paleolithic - you'd have to ban most construction materials), but it should be obvious that this sort of response isn't going to stop the supposed problem.

Is it time to get a 3 in 1 3d printer lads?

Attached: Mooz-Transformable-Metallic-3D-Printer-04.jpg (1300x918, 63K)

I don't really like that design that much. Barrels are the limiting factors with these guns but basically making every cartridge it's own barrel is harder than just putting the cartridge into a metal tube. You can find tubes the right shape, but they have to be enforced by plastic and they still aren't rifled so they are not that accurate. Until they come up with a hard plastic that won't wear from lead or heat up too much, you will need to make a metal barrel by hand or machine one if you want a reliable gun.
What are you talking about? It's probably against the law, I haven't checked, but it's just piss, charcoal and sulfur. There's a near zero percent chance you could catch anyone making it if they wanted to. We can buy powder here anyway, so I don't see what you find so funny when you would get put to death for doing anything similar...

youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0

Nitric acid from air:
youtube.com/watch?v=ep23ds4cZs4
Potassium nitrate from soil:
youtube.com/watch?v=DsE8-60L9N0

>primer caps
>brass casings
>reloading press
good luck finding these where i am

Based Finn
We've already gone over this. You don't need store bought primer caps, brass casings or a reloading press. I don't see why you're so dead set on trying to prove the fact that you can't make ammo when you can.

I got trips, I know my answer.

You're not white, so no one cares.

ok show me a working improv cartridge ammo made entirely from scratch.

I completely agree.
Now that code is legal and has been downloaded, you can add that to the list as well. It kind of gives hope for the future as we are looking at a possible 1984 situation (not so much in the US rn but the rest of the West)

Attached: Assault Knife.jpg (540x304, 62K)

That's an absurd claim. I probably can't find a full video of people making a bunch of shit from scratch, it doesn't mean it hasn't been done. It's like making an axe. Can you make wood? Yes. Can you make an handle? Yes. Can you make an axehead? Yes. I don't have to show a video of someone cutting a tree down and then making an axe head to prove it can be done. You can make every part of a cartridge. You need paper, matches, a bullet shaped object.

Now, why are you so adamant about it? Do you want us to tell you that you're completely useless?

Here's a video of someone making one.
youtube.com/watch?v=-2HUcfAyaaQ

Paper, black powder, metal.

Attached: z9yoz38ai29btyazterj-804x450-b72827b.jpg (804x450, 53K)

i guess he just got those percussion caps from the sky huh

for god's sake, with enough autism and tools, you can make most things at home
wideopenspaces.com/making-homemade-percussion-caps-black-powder-guns-video/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury(II)_fulminate
There you go. Make it the exact same way they used to, you can forget about the dozens of other ways.
In before:
'Mercury and literally everything is banned in my country. '

Attached: 1527647116777.png (491x300, 159K)

>making bullets its just as easy as making a zip gun bro
I appreciate your enthusiasm in these threads but you keep making retarded statements which only make you look bad. Something tells me you get 90% of your gun knowledge from Jow Forums and therefore you think you know more than you actually do. Keep hosting and sharing the files we are decades away from any 3d printed plastic gun being safer or more reliable than homemade sten-type guns made from plumbing, and from home cnc machines making a "$500-1000 handgun for $40". Focus on sharing the files and stop talking so much bullshit.

Attached: homemade smg.jpg (1280x793, 341K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rt3fuWpuZZ4

both
and are correct.
see to see that you can make your own stuff. It's just difficult seeming bc youre not white. Whites are innovative. It's genetic. Try to be more like whites.

>making bullets its just as easy as making a zip gun bro
Yes it is. That isn't a ridiculous statement at all but I'm glad to see you're lurking around reading all my comments so you can try to hang me with something instead of actually contributing shit.

You're telling me it's at all difficult to shape a piece of lead into a bullet, get a cap, some match powder and assemble it in paper?

You're such a fucking idiot it hurts to read your posts. You mean that Sten that has has a bunch of machined parts in it? The same gun that was made for $40? There's only one piece made from plumbing, most parts were milled. You could do it all with a $500 homemade CNC machine.
>Focus on sharing the files and stop talking so much bullshit.
Fuck off, faggot.

explosives are, yes.
im not saying you cant make a gun, but it will be a single shot muzzleloader more or less. and then the moment you fire it everyone knows youve made one.

lel. i dare you to turn one of your civilian guns into an auto, shoot in public and not get caught. its not about whay you can do, its about doing illegal shit and escaping.

Please just tell me, have you ever even casted your own bullets? Do you reload? Have you seen, first hand, how people load home made shotshells in places like Cuba where everything must be made from scratch?
Something tells me you have never even done something as basic as reloading. Go ahead and try to reload a simple .22 rimfire with your own homemade primer compound before saying "bro making ammo is just as easy as making a zip gun bro".
Also
>shitty pipe sten gun
>it will totally replace your $500 to $1000 store bought gun and be as accurate and reliable bro trust me I read about it in Jow Forums

Just stop making idiotic statements and you will be taken more seriously. Stop talking about what you dont know and focus on the files and why its important to share them.

Attached: AntiComPepe.png (474x699, 232K)

>shoot illegal guns in public
I'm not saying be an idiot, I'm saying be prepared.
Also, I have made a gun "full auto" with a bump stock. Now I know it's not full auto with a bump stock, but to anyone within a mile, it would sound like it. No one called the cops. I live in Rural Ohio and a few hundred people probably heard it, but nobody cares.

shooting some bullets in the middle of nowhere isnt "in public"

the truth is, you can make them yourself for practically nothing but your time if you aren't a helpless consumerist pleb

With Legos so insanely overpriced what is the government going to do to get people to stop 3D printing Legos? The Lego corp is surely going to fall.

The whole point to the files, this thread, and gun ownership in general is to have something in case SHTF. You're a retard if you go around shooting this shit in public just because.

>make a gun thats supposed to work when shtf
>cant even test it

That's wrong. You can print a six shooter with out of plastic. You would just need brake line in a few nails.
>Please just tell me, have you ever even casted your own bullets?
I've casted lead sinkers for fishing and some other metals. You don't have to cast anything. you can just cut lead and shape it or do this:
>Do you reload?
I have, what's your point?
> Have you seen, first hand, how people load home made shotshells in places like Cuba
What type of fucking gate keeping is this? Say what you mean, you obtuse faggot.
>with your own homemade primer compound
Moving the goal posts. I didn't say making your own compound at all. Caps are legal, primers in some places.
>shitty pipe sten gun
The same gun you just lied about and refuse to own up to? It's clear you have zero experience with this. You can't even tell a milled part from a plumbing part. You've probably never ran a saw, let alone built a gun.
>it will totally replace your $500 to $1000 store bought gun and be as accurate and reliable bro trust me I read about it in Jow Forums
I never said either of those two things. I said you, years down the line, could probably make someone that is almost reliable as something store bought. I never spoke of accuracy and it's a completely reasonable statement. People already make reliable homemade guns. Home CNC would just help.

>Stop talking about what you dont know and focus on the files and why its important to share them.
Said the idiot that never contributed anything to these threads in the first place.
>Just stop making idiotic statements and you will be taken more seriously.
Just go fuck yourself. You don't know what you're talking about, you're some teenager with no chin that lurks threads, trying to find any information you can then Google and try to correct them with.

>don't have a gun
>dead
>have a shitty gun that might misfire
>better than nothing, possibly not dead
Which option is better?

got a link to that plastic revolver?

It's the one in the original post. Plans are in the mega pack.

>autists gonna print
>alphas gonna CNC Tokarevs