Was marijuana intoduced by kikes to make people homosexuals?

Attached: weed.png (869x581, 1.16M)

weed has been smoked by the indo-europeans for thousands of years

Attached: Yepthe+us+is+so+retardedand+look+at+you+using+one+.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Was women voting invented to make people homeless?

Attached: HomelessnessHomelessChanieJuly2017.jpg (513x935, 100K)

Yes

Explains why the Greeks were (are) such faggots

nobody really cared about weed till it went on a list.
same with coke or anything else. it was just medicine

It has been PROMOTED by the Zionists, (not all jews are evil, a lot are though)..

because it destroys all motivation, permanantly kills the receptors for life and literally shrinks the frontal lobe of the brain over time.

It makes you dependent on weed as a crutch to feel good( dopamine ) so you don't seek out pleasure in actual life.

Thus you can sit in front of a screen with mindless bullshit in front of you and be completely entertained for hours.

this there were alot of gays amongst this group

>rastafarians are some of the most anti-homosexual people there is
>what did op mean by this

Attached: 1520815482448.jpg (750x1000, 42K)

Zionists are the good jews. They believe that anyone can be a jew as long as they believe in the faith and speak the language. That's essentially marxism.

>Zionists are the good jews.
Kill yourself.

>permanantly kills the receptors for life and literally shrinks the frontal lobe of the brain over time.

No permanent effects have been proven. I had 122 IQ when I started smoking and 141 IQ when I had quit.

Orthodox Jews are the ones you need to fear. They are the talmudic jews. Zionist jews are largely secularized.

Have you ever met a pothead over 25 that had his shit together? All the ones I know still live with their parents and work $10/hr jobs while "going back to school" aka showing up once a month to a community college class at night

No you're gay bc your dad molested you and you liked it

I don't fear men like you do, scum.

No wonder your nation is infested with savage animals. Fear is healthy. Only succumbing to it is shameful.

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

yeah, i know at least 10 of those in my close friend circle. the losers are just easier to spot i guess even tho they are a minority

that's some nice looking weed

Don't blame your homosexuality on your pot use, the two are completely unrelated.

Most Orthodox Jews are Zionists.

Women voting was a mistake

That's obviously what they want you to think.

No its a plant. If anything its been around since before jews.
Try looking it up before you come here and shitpost. People have been using cannibis for 8000 years.

Humans have used weed since the dawn of humankind. We have endocannabinoid systems in our bodies for a reason. Faggot.

Or you can go out to the garden. Check on all the food you are growing. Or check on the farm animals. Maybe boom it up and mow the lawn too. You are just a WASP shill and should try to smoke some nice sativa.

sativa is great

>Was marijuana intoduced by kikes to make people homosexuals?
you're thinking of estrogenic petrochemicals

Weed is based if you are already red pilled

Theyre marxist, this makes them good. Noose yourself

>hurr durr ur a fucking looooooooooooooooooze4r cuz u smuk put

You have your shit together faggot? I doubt it. Working some faggot desk job, just another suit no one gives a fuck about.
I wish you would just kill yourselves but you faggots have way too much pride AND THE LORD WILL COME BACK TO SPILL BLOOD OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

I prefer a sativa for the most part. Gives you just a little energy and enough head high to fuck up what you are doing. lol. Take it from me. It is much harder to fix a broken lawnmower after a strong sativa.

Regular weed smoking is for absolute nigger degenerates.

This. You have to smoke only sativa. It gives your energy and doesn't make you tired and all weird like indica or hybrids do. Strong Sativa with high thc is the only thing I smoke

>rastafarians
>some of the most anti-homosexual
Makes me think...

Attached: 1532458296019.gif (500x391, 966K)

This guy gets it too. Wake up, smoke sativa, go outside and tie up my tomato vines which are now almost 8 foot tall. Then feed all the animals. Then give neem oil and water to the white scallop squash that has a few squash bores on it. Then go inside and bake some scallop squash chips with garlic and parmesan on em.

It was invented by God to make sex better and bullshit more manageable.

This is right too. God made weed so that we could have awesome sex with our opposite sex spouses only. lol. Sometimes i do find it hard to focus enough to "get over the hump" when high. Meaning i can get hard for days, but i can't always come to fruition. It is a mind thing for me. I will literally start daydreaming about something and then lose it.

>God made weed so that we could have awesome sex with our opposite sex spouses only
I've got some bad news for you and God

Where the fuck are you from? Everyone smokes weed here regardless of success. Maybe it's just California, but the wealthy love their weed and they spend a lot. I know people who want even sell to you if you're not in a private community because they assume you're not gonna buy enough

spit it out faggot

faggots smoke the herbal jew too

Yes.
But also to make them desparate consumers of junk as they attempt to locate what's missing from their lives.
The jews made it illegal in order to make seem like the secret answer to people's spiritual longing.
There are no good jews. Jews would feel insulted if you thought they were 'good'.

Me sheckles.png

Attached: 20180804_123530.jpg (678x678, 370K)

yes

/next question

How the fuck do people even smoke indicas? That numbness makes me feel sick and every guy i've spoken with hates indicas.

indica is the whiskey while sativas are like red wine, time and place for both

No if anything it "straightened" me out. Homosexuality is a mental illness and coping strategy.

whats taters precious

I guess. If people get something out of them, more power to them. But I've never had an indica that didn't leave me feeling like a nauseous zombie. Sativas on the other hand are energizing and heighten the senses.

Indicas are good for the dreamy detachment. U need both for the best tuning.

with some indicas, they have that altered perception of time where you explore inside your self and consciousness and the hours fly by, it can be therapeutic

So you admit you're all gay?

We have some 'men' here who smoked weed, then started wearing drag and whoring themselves.

thats not how weed works it makes you paranoid to the point you must requestion your own degenerate reality

Say it to the people in drag smoking weed

Was judaism introduced by homosexuals to make people marijuanas?

Yes, and they banned psilocybin because it boosts our cognitive abilities too much for their liking.

Attached: OphisurSerpensThierryR.jpg (1100x732, 669K)

Either yall have a low tolerance or your weed is way too fucking strong

Ah yes I'm sure it all started with the devil's lettuce lmao

Attached: Pic5.jpg (960x960, 216K)

they probably wouldve killed themselves by now cause they've sunk down the cracks so low if they didn't have it which is too bad they exist in the first place

No, anime is pushed for that

Flouride and PBA was

Attached: printed.jpg (1605x1178, 96K)

i cant think of any reason not to believe this

This. It's also an entheogen and can help you to gain wisdom if used with that intention, rather than abused for hedonistic purposes.

Attached: 1532193324562.jpg (199x253, 8K)

>weed has been smoked by the indo-europeans for thousands of years

Attached: rasta-ganja.jpg (459x289, 70K)

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

This guy get it

i can't even

you sound like a yuppy faggot.