Yuropoors can't handle hot weather

Maybe it's survivability bias but I think European-Americans have evolved over the past centuries to handle the tough climate of the American deserts.

Meanwhile, whenever there is a "heat wave" in Europe a bunch of people die. Remember 2003 with 30K Europeans died from that?

I have seen firsthand Europeans not being able to handle heat. I was a first responder in the Southwest (different areas) and saw Europeans collapsing of dehydration and heat stroke. There was also a search and rescue op I worked on where a French family visited the White Sands National Monument and couldn't handle it. The parents died and the son lived.

What gives?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 08.15.02.png (2066x552, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/08/08/us/new-mexico-french-deaths/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know right. It's a shame we're not 53% Mutts yet

IT'S FUCKING HOT HERE!!! SOMEONE SAVE US!!!

>That heat claimed the lives of a French couple hiking the undulating dunes of the Alkali Flat Trail with their 9-year-old son. The mother and father were both overcome by the temperature and died of heat-related illness, collapsing at different points along the trail, the local sheriff said.
The mother turned back when she didn't feel well and died on her way to the car. Unaware she had collapsed, the father and son continued on -- but the man, too, became disoriented and then died with the boy at his side, Otero County Sheriff Benny House said.
Though dehydrated, the boy survived. But he might not have made it were it not for a sheriff's deputy who was first called to help the child's mother.

>le mutt maymay
Good one, very original.

Why don't these fucks use air conditioning? Even nigger filled ghettos in the colder areas of the northern US have AC.

Just do what modern Americans do: go to a cinema all day. Or the old way which was to sit at home with a fan blowing side-to-side.

>3 people dead
Boohoo, we've got 70+ dead in Quebec. You don't see white people avoiding the heat or drinking more fluids in Canada.

Good point. When I went to Spain I didn't see air conditioning even in the middle class sections of Madrid. I mentioned that to someone and they said that electricity is too expensive there, it will make the buildings look ugly and the Pope said it's a sin.

Because these temps are not common here, you dumbfuck.

I have one fan blowing me as I type this. T'was a cheeky comment.

I hate to say this but for the purposes of being hardened to the elements, Canadians are included in my OP about being tough.

They aren't too common in states like Maine either genius

>Because these temps are not common here
I live near the beach and only use my window AC about 10 days per year. My mother just spent 14K redoing her HVAC system even though she uses AC for only about 5 days per year.

Not sure how that happened Pablo...or is it Jamal?

Do you not have fresh cold water dispensors all around your home and a/c in every room? Poorfag

>Pope said it was a sin
I am a Catholic and that is not true, just an urban legend. He just said it was being used too much and used it as an example of overconsumption, but not sinful, which the church had to clarify

This for rwal?
Lost pink:(

Yeah, your country has gotten browner congratulations

cnn.com/2015/08/08/us/new-mexico-french-deaths/index.html

FPBP

>le you’re not white
I agree that the OP is dumb, we didn’t evolve, we just adapted (AC)

>50C (122F)
dont tell me that you actually think that is a normal tempreture

First of all, we were 90% white until 1960.

And of the remaining 52%, we are something like 98% pure white. Someone post that graphic.

We don't have the ultraviolet radiation resistant melanin that you inherited from your mullatto grandparents

If you can't survive a variation in temperature, then maybe it's time for you to exit the gene pool.

there's always like 4 old women that forget to drink enough water and dry out in the summer, doesn't mean anything

52% is an old number and does that include illegals? You're probably well below 50% at this point.

>Poortugeuse
>claiming that others are tainted with Negroid blood

lmao

It was over 30,000 in 2003

Probably.

Work was terrible for a week here. Thought i'd die too. Hate the heat, it's for savages and people are stinky af.

>Portugal said this
I am so sick of being accused of being nonwhite especially from racially ambiguous countries like Portugal.

We were 64% in 2010. Le 56% was a phoney number form ZeroHedge. Current estimates are at 62%

>98% pure white
Dude, you're all racemixed with indian natives and west African slaves. You all have weak mutt chins, incomplete beards, receding forehead, protruding brow, flared nostrils and your hands have that brown/pink coloration that is characteristic of niggers. You're all octoons and quadroons. Why do you think we call you mutts? Because you're brown. You have shitskin admixture and mentality.

>a lot of people don't have air conditioning
>wtf why are people dying when it gets hot
>Americans have evolved, stupid europoors

LEL. I wake up in my air conditioned home, drive in my air conditioned car to my air conditioned workplace. I drive home with my windows down in the cool evening. Summer is great.

>you're all racemixed with indian natives and west African slaves.

My DNA and that of most people I know doesn't have any Negroid blood and only a little Indian blood.

Yuropoors cant afford AC

30,000 Americans didn't die every summer before there was air conditioning.

The Africans and Middle Easterners will right at home in Europe.

Learn history, mongrel. Just because your North Korea tier media tells you Amuricuh is the greatest it doesn't mean its true. Your media is the most dishonest. Your mere conception of 'American white' is what we call mullattoes and quadroons, because you had african ancestors in the last 4 or 5 generations. Everytime you come here you cry when you realise the shitskins are yourselves.

Wait, I thought Yuropoor was a meme. Doesn't the government providing the necessities free up your disposable income to buy things like AC?

Fuck hot weather and fuck you.
This shit is not fun at all I can't even sleep.
Give me perma winter

3 elderly people die in heat. wow never happened

It's pretty hot here but got fans on all around the house.

Americans seem to think everyone has weather like they do. They wouldn't last 000.00002 mini seconds in our sunshine without passing out from diabetes sweating coma.

Japan has had over 300 people die in a heatwave they are having right now. If a nation is not used to the heat then they aren't used to it. Not everyone can be a FAGulous flabtastic 56% nation like you America.

>All that seethe
Kek. Poortugal really is a shit tier country

>Quadroons or mullattos
Those are southerners, my friend. I am a northernerner and my dna test is over 99% white, and I am chalking that remaining under 1% to (((errors))).

>Shitskins are yourselves
Want to take a picture of our skin and post it with time stamp, I know whose would be whiter.

>My DNA and that of most people I know doesn't have any Negroid blood and only a little Indian blood.
>implying you or anyone you know ever did a DNA test
>implying you dont have nigger family members, which, if you are American, is extremely likely
>implying your Brazilian tier demographics, 2nd world crime rates and mystery meat population isn't related to the fact that you are racemixed mongrels
>implying the US doesn't group hispanics, mullattoes, hapas and other hybrids under 'white' in order to seem less off-putting
>implying if they made an accurate census, the US would score higher than 15% white
>almost all Americans are circumcised jew slaves. Unnecessary genital mutilation is only carried out by Jews, Muslims, US Goyim and african tribes in the Congo and whatever

Sorry I don't speak Portuguese. Anyone got a rundown on what's being said?

Just drink more water.

Just projection from his 35% African brain. Nothing unexpected.

DARPA is playing their HAARP to bring African weather to Europe to welcome the invading groids.

There ya go

Attached: pol.jpg (2976x3879, 2.82M)

Must have a good limb market you were able to pick that up pretty quick. Hope you didn't pay too many goats for it.

Bitch, you can barely speak your own language. Or rather, the white Anglo language.

You should check Japan. They've died in the hundreds this summer allegedly because of the heat.

>Hope you didn't pay too many goats for it.
You do realize love for Islam is an American and British thing, right? We behead muslim invaders.

You are the muslim invaders..or at least their residue.

Come on, show us all your brownish paws. Let us all laugh at the joke that is the American genetic pool. Hell, you're probably spics.

Here you go, Muhammad, looks like we’re as white as eachother

Attached: 6553A648-4862-4AD6-A04A-B6C3456AEEE6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Yeah, cheers for causing global warming and aiding to our dieing out,you wasteful fucks. Probably yet another one of (((their))) masterplans.

Not who you were replying too but fuck that's hot, figured it was like 80-90F where Brits and such still seem to drop dead like flies, Just read an article since OP is a fag and didn't link anything.

>Spain and Portugal can't handle heat
Italia stronk

the brown that won't go down

Attached: 1531096556973.png (891x670, 792K)

You have literal child rapists and Muslim lovers in your government. Acid attacks to the face are now quintessentially British. People being run over by cars driven by brown people is a common occurrence. The NHS is so shitty people move away from bongistan to have their surgeries.
Even before the Islamization of England, your nobles were incestuous haemophilliac inbred island hicks. You had to copy everything from medieval mainland Europe in order to turn your mudhuts into castles. And before the medieval times, what is there of England save for retarded pseudo vikings living in shacks and eating unprocessed grain.
Western civilization was built by the Greeks and Romans, not anglo inbreds.

You have dark white skin and a deformed hand. Probably a spic.

Weird phone angel, want another angel? I’m as white as you, lol. Honestly I was expecting you to be some brown creature.

That's a hand that's never seen a hard days work.

>Triggered
Did I strike a little close to home , fella?

Poor kid

European-Americans haven't evolved. Nordics could have moved anywhere in America, but they chose Minnesota. Germans chose the Midwest.

I know, I am an upper class white from the greater New York area and I am not even going to try to hide it, although I do have calluses on my other hand from writing constantly.

The temperature in ºC is pretty much the same as your % white population
That's why

>writing
Sure thing pal, you have been wanking furiously, admit it.

>hiking at 122F
>with a 9yo kid

Parents deserved a trial. now they got Darwin'd. Fucking delusional, irrsepsonsible assholes. 10 bucks tzey were big city dwellers on vacation. No country people would be so dumb

Climate control is beyond the intellect of the Eurotard.

Imagine dying in unprecedented circumstances, severely affecting the lives of your loved ones, only for spotty internet virgins to laugh about it.

>What gives?
We don't have A/C built into every home and business like you do. And the European Americans adapting? Prior to A/C they settled in the Midwest and steered clear of countries like Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico.

Boo hoo faggot,

muttmerican projecting as always

I wank with the hand I posted

Whatevs, enjoy being alone I guess.

>as white as you, lo
Fuck off, mutt. You won't be allowed in a white ethnostate until you wash the genetic filth of your coalburning ancestors.

>When Nazis tell the truth about your country, claim that they are triggered
The absolute state of the SJWs

Yfw you live in southern Indiana by the Ohio River where its 90° and very humid and no one dies

Attached: Snapchat-1962133449.jpg (1320x2560, 462K)

Want to see my ancestry.dna results?

Enjoy your dead family members.

I'm pretty convinced you've watched your girlfriend or mother get railed from someone( black or muslim) And now you're here trying to get the bad feelings to go away.

People in Europe die from heat waves because they aren't nearly as rich and pampered as we are and don't have air conditioning in every other room of every other building. Also, when you are used to being under 60, temps going passed 80 will fuck you up.

>comparing 90 to 122 degrees

Ribatejano reporting in.
47°C here, 117F in retarded units.
Just getting on with my day like normal. Just went to get a nice cold beer.
And no no one here got AC's we ain't pussies

(((They))) want people to consume junk food and not practice sport. Here are the results.

>you've watched your girlfriend or mother get railed from someone( black or muslim)
Im not British, so no.

No, go away with your skin color insecurity.

What are you drinking , fella?

90 in the summer, 15 in the winter. Such is life

Yes Americans have a lot of nigger DNA that's helps them survive in the heat. Totally agree OP.

Totally explains why single mothers chose a black man.

Says the fella posting hands to prove a point...

take your own advice you african faggot

Well we're enjoying the heat nicely, but everyone is going to have dead family members so that's a pretty shite insult.

Shit, that's sad. Poor kid.

And I'm watching "Volta a Portugal" Portuguese Tour on bicycle and they ain't complaining

You're not as white as him, his hand was white and yours looks Mexican

>but m-muh dead loved ones!
>who cares about muh dead loved ones, everyone has them

A nice cold sagres fren, such is life

Portuguese are shitskins

Attached: mongrel95.png (1333x553, 429K)