What are our options bongs?

Groups like GI are high profile, but in my experience they lack the numbers or the will to do much more than putting up stickers.
Same with SRN, except they don't have the position. You get the sense that they actually care about the politics, but not so much about objectives.
The New British Union is full of cringy middle-aged LARPers and led by a monotone Bristolian, but they have a decent-sounding plan and they're so desperate to appeal to the yoof that they may actually listen to it if there's enough of us.
Our other options are UKIP (purple tories who think British means commonwealth+muh values, and European alliance means EU devilry), The Tommy crowd (the result of 2 rabbis having a bet over what they can get the desperate masss to agree to if you paint it as the only option), or death.
Consider this thread an open discussion about what our best options are.

>inb4 give up goy it's hopeless
It's down the road, not across the street. That goes for the mentality behind acheiving tangible success *and* your wrists, faggot.

>inb4 honeypots
You're using one right now. Chances are if you & two of your friends make a group to promote nationalism in this country, by the end of the week you'll have a suspiciouly eager fourth member.
You're never going to find a perfectly pure organisation with a perfect leader, and if you're waiting for that standard before you consider it worth it to try and work with what we have you'll be waiting a long time.

Attached: 1504639808832.jpg (563x563, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livepopulationof.com/population-of-london/
youtu.be/Sgd9nYqVz2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All fucking Pakis (Bongs) must fucking hang.

Attached: 4D0073A9-2D45-4672-B1F8-854AFCBC7236.jpg (616x719, 92K)

Attached: 1532112503253.png (1080x1080, 965K)

Oi mate, you got a loicence for that illegal meme?

Attached: 1532076495082.png (900x819, 440K)

Don't you need a permit to rennovat a meme that old?

Attached: American.jpg (715x795, 60K)

I'm leaving, it is sad but just the true facts of it means we're too late, I'm not typically one for black pills and defeatism but the amount of ethnics that are here, the rate that they reproduce and the constant push for native white British to not produce and just carry on with hedonistic self destruction is too much.

They only way it could be fixed is through a race war and the average middle of the road conservative will be against it and likely always will be, they cannot be galvanised by anti white rhetoric as it has become too commonplace and as long as they still have the internet and sky news telling them that everything is actually alright, as long as they can visit the local M&S and be served by 80% white staff they will stay oblivious to the rest of our cities self immolate through demographic replacement, as long as they are comfortable as the rest of our country does they'll be further abandoned to the point of no return until they realise it was too late 10 years ago.

Conservative party no longer conserve anything, they stand for nothing anymore and just try and grab the votes from the lowest common denominator not accepting the truth that in a decade or two they will never hold a majority because whites will become the smallest voting block.

I am leaving for the Falklands Islands in hopes to die in a peaceful land that is stuck in the past, at least I can live out the majority of my life in a place of serenity.

Brexit was my last hope and May and her low effort desperate for millennial vote cronies have fucked it so badly that's I suspect they'll become the new lib dems, utterly unelectable due to their past mistakes making them untrustworthy.

>Old meme
>Probably uses me 56% as an insult to white Americans
Kek

>Americans
>White
Nice try paco.

Nice blog post. The Falkland islands was a nice literary flourish, but you leave the same comment with rotating detail in any Brit-related thread, so try a little creative writing in your work next time.

Goy still thinks his country will stay white
>Laughs in shekels

livepopulationof.com/population-of-london/

Whatever you say user, have fun with our countries slow death

Attached: IMG_5045.jpg (1183x240, 41K)

Well thanks for being so open about your heritage, rabbi.
Opinion discarded.
London on a bad day is the closest Euros can get to the average American city experience.

Wow, typed-out words? I take it back, user, clearly this story is watertight.
>Your country
Your mask slipped.

Ever been to an american city? The scariest part of living here is all the asian, as in actual asians not what you cucks call muslims, drivers. Far more likely to kill you statistically than any gangbanger. They stay in their neighborhoods and kill each other. If you took out black on black violence our murder rate drops below Denmark levels per capita sweetie.

escape to rural areas and be comfy until you die

Learn to read, I said our. Not sure what else you want to prove to you but not like it matters.

Attached: IMG_5046.png (750x1334, 206K)

To summarise, unless you care about niggers killing each other, we don't have many problems besides our traitorous government, which will be taken care of in due time because we actually have a means to overthrow them written into our founding document which is very hard for subversive types to spin to the point of the public wanting reform. The cast majority of Americans, despite what the media claims, support gun rights.

Attached: 1533255431381.jpg (850x400, 73K)

You can lie to yourself, 'sweety', but if you removed those people from your cities you'd be left with villages. They make up a majority so large it gives Sadiq Khan wet dreams.
Take away wth th leftists and White trash that you're currently culturally exporting to the rest of the world, you're left with a country that could easily be annexed by fucking Canada.

That's last-ditch at best.

Attached: 461.jpg (537x585, 169K)

Still salty about the tea old chap?

Attached: 1532077328699.gif (633x600, 176K)

>Application
>Boxes not filled out
How could i have been so naive?!
You're terrible at this, user, they should dock your pay.

You forgot your National Action-style siege crowd, for completeness.

Best option is to hijack something. Sargon and Co will push it to the right a bit (if they accomplish anything) but they'll never let it go too far, which is objectionable to Jow Forums but is a decent balance imo, as it won't kill them at the ballot box

But if you could hack the New Bong Union to push it in a more Bowden-style direction then it could work

Hard truths knocking you straight back to square one. Kek.
My advice, user, get on the hormones. Your arguing skills tell me you'd do better trying to be woman than failing to be a man.

>I'm going to give you my filled in one
You're really grasping at straws here my man

Yes, that's the detail that proves this work blank work permit PDF is proof that you're not LARPing, just like you weren't in any of thhe other threads you've posted the exact same reasoning with rotated 'personal details'.
Don't take your lack of imagination out on me.

In recent weeks this shit with Tommy Robinson and the conflating of free speech, anti-Islam and marches is slowly making me gain hope for the British right. I don't really care if he's a Zionist shill, he has proven to be a surprising figurehead which has at least got thousands of people to go out on the streets beyond a few hundred die hard football hooligans. Baby steps, user. The increasing 'radicalisation' of UKIP is proving to be very interesting.

Attached: 1515408797601.gif (300x225, 469K)

When your daughter gets raped by pakis, that is if you arent a paki, remember this conversation. Remember that you cant fight back. Remember that your government wont even pass a referendum to leave a trade partnership even when the populace overwhelmingly supports it. Remember that you can even own the means of defending yourself and instead rely on the government to protect you, and that none of this will ever change.

Attached: 1532107888089.gif (472x360, 695K)

It's the same story all over Europe, user. Semi-acceptable faces covering, concsiously or not, the ideals that will grow to replace them.
It's how the left got to where it is, and it's happening faster then they could've dreamed of.
The progress got cut short in 2015, but we were ahead of most of Europe in that progress at th time and we're quickly catching up again.
It's going to be joy to watch & take part in.

That said, it's not an excus to sit on our laurels and let them do all the heavy lifting.

>Thinks her opinion is still relevant after her 2nd post
Nice practise!

Attached: Free Corps Wojack.jpg (750x747, 84K)

Cute collar cats.

Attached: 1524999828769.jpg (483x555, 109K)

Sure thing sweaty, if you wanna keep taking all these Ls just lemme know

Attached: IMG_5047.jpg (750x855, 88K)

It's 118 degrees outside. Everyone is sweaty.
If you were trying to say "Sweetie", then thank you for dropping the calling card that is the nail on your shekel-bought coffin, retard. Only shills trying to get a rise use that word, and not the smart ones.

And he wants another

Attached: IMG_5049.jpg (500x493, 48K)

Well done for dropping the LARP, at least.

Attached: 1531957314659.png (1320x2948, 2.31M)

>He can't fathom someone leaving this nation and suggests they're all liars
Whatever you want to believe lad, not sure what your plan is but mines well on its way. Suppose you can vote conservative and conserve nothing and continue to decline slowly, vote labour and crash it faster, vote ukip and waste your vote on protest

No, i'm suggesting that roating the details on an otherwise static script gets predictable the tenth time you see it.
Same "democracy is rigged" strawman unrelated to the actual OP, same "it's so hopeless" retardation so overplayed I addressed it in the OP, same 'evidence' and attempts at gaslighting when you get called out, and all using the same language.
The only thing that's changed is the name.
You can't even be bothered to hide it, you're just going through the motions for what I assume is either cash or a sense of worth warped by a life for which exile would indeed be preferrable.
As i say. Don't take your lack of imagination out on me.

That was a line from full metal jacket user
Animal mother says it

Your (real)option is having a white family in the countryside and homeschooling your kids, this will make much more of a difference than joining the fresh movement on the block. You see, the thing about having read quite a bit about subjects such as natsoc is that you get to have a peek at how movements work, especially underground movements (such as natsoc). Then you have several examples of different strategies laid out in front of you, and you can clearly see what works and what doesn't. This is why it's important to understand natsoc groups from the past, namely because they portray the reality of any group of undesirables. To get to the point, one of the things made clear as day more than 30 years ago is how organized movements DO NOT WORK, not only are they easily susceptible to infiltration, but they also adopt an excessively "straight" approach, meaning they think like a company in regards to goals etc. The thing is that's not how cultural change works, it's multi pronged and organic, even initiatives with the backing of multi billionaires are transparent to the well trained eye (as exemplified by Soros and many others). But yes, movements are more comfortable, because it looks like they "lead somewhere", the difference is they're taking you straight to the abyss.
Being on Jow Forums, you should have already learned that your best bet is decentralized people united by a common ideology, the continuation of which is completely dependent on whites having kids and teaching them properly from an early age. The system certainly won't.

Attached: 1527574866942.jpg (640x427, 64K)

So the real option is to do what you should be doing with your life anyway without doing anything else.
And what Jow Forums has taught me is that decentralised orgs. Break apart after the first cultural success brings the horde in. You're honestly touting this place as successfull?

Please tell us your wonderous plan to fix this looming demographic issue that has been created by Blair and his cronies then user. I'd like to hear how you'll stop the Patels from having 7 children while Mr Smith doesn't plan on raising a family because it costs too much and there are no decent women in a 50 mile area even worth marrying. If it is supposedly not a bleak future we have can you give any evidence to the contrary? Every supposed victory we win gets subverted to become a loss, the utter failure of Brexit, having an inncompentent right wing party, total societal decay. I'd rather be hopeful and happy on the other side of the world than stay in this rotting corpse of a country any longer because I really can no longer see a happy ending for the white native British in Britain any longer

I'm sorry, was that your attmpt to *disprove* what i was saying about your obviousness?

i said it in a similar thread and i'll say it again - we need a leader. unless another mosley-esque character emerges, i don't see how we can manage. i don't think we have a viable right wing party in the UK at this time.

running away to the fucking falklands isn't a solution mate.

Obviousness of what? What are you even accusing me of you dumb cunt? Do you think that every person who recognises that we're likely not coming back from the brink is a single poster? I used to get sucked in by those videos of old English countryside and Mosley and Enoch talking about how the British can succeed and some of those videos are 70+ years old, but then I thought about the timescale of that stuff, the issues they were talking about then have festered and grown since then, not been addressed when they needed to be.

Stop being so blind to what is happening around you and the rate it is happening no matter how many "mates you get into nationalism" like you suggest in your first post, if they got to the threatening level of actually producing governmental change they would be cracked down upon like BUF the BNP and NA like all of them before them, you'd need a nationwide revolution to get us close to getting out of this mess which is not happening.

Chicken-and-egg scenario. Leaders emerge from movements, movements grow around leaders.
If you want to wait for the perfect guy to come along before you start taking action, consider that they might be waiting for the umbers to make the risk of speaking out worth it in the first place.

Please feel free to post your solutions, I've made my peace with this land now we've been sold out by our politicians and we will continue to be thanks to their hard work of turning the majority into their sheep who watch love island and gogglebox and cheer for gays kissing on TV while Jamal is out fucking their 13 year old daughter

I love rule brittania. Get fucked bong haters. I won't give up on you fags.
youtu.be/Sgd9nYqVz2s

Attached: 2uCxhRR.jpg (1536x2048, 287K)

Obviousness of the points and language you're using, which you then went on to use again, and now yet again.
I explained to you why your points are atificial and you've gone on to use them again, twice, with no onsideration for the actual words i'm saying, because you're incabable of doing so without failing to meet the conditions of your contract.
But please, keep bringing them up. I'm still saving all the sparate instances for that compilation.

this song makes me feel more nationalistic than ever before. cheers lad.

Organize the youth, but only the ones that can be trusted. Organize, train, prepare, pray.

Again feel free to actually debate against the points instead of just saying I'm some other poster. I'm still waiting for an actual way to fix these problems beyond HHUUUURR RACE WAR NOW HUURRRR DAY OF THE ROPE I'm tired of that shit and want some actual plausible options. Blind nationalism only gets us so far in gaining supporters, once you have them you actually need a plan and we have neither a good mass of supporters or a game plan

Never said anything about a race war or day of the rope. YOU bought those up, as the "only actual solutions." But nice strawman, and well done for demonstrating- again- that you're not being paid to pay attention.
Bubye now.

Okay buddy you've said that I'm strawmaning yet you are literally dodging arguments about the UKs solution to the racial demographics which I see as our number 1 issue.

I recognise you haven't said day of the rope or any of those Jow Forums memes but it's brought up as the consequences of the smallest victories we get, yet you still haven't given us any solutions to our issues. Other than your first post of make your friends nationalists.

Right in the feels

Attached: momo.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Then pack your bags and stop droning on and on about it. Your endless verbiage suggests you are either being insincere to yourself or to the people here. Nobody is going to talk you down from the ledge as neurotic defeatists like yourself really do need to jump.

I'm 'dodging' nothing. I explained how your points were repetitive and unrelated to the thread, you then repeated them 4 times and demanded answers when the thread is talking about options. You've also been putting words in my mouth ("Make your friends fascist" where, exactly, did i say that?) Because you are unable to go off script.
Again, thank you for the compilation material, and please continue to keep shotting yourself in the foot.

I literally am, I told you I found my personal solution but you're repeatedly calling me out and talking shit about being negative about the UKs ongoing decline but when I ask what solutions you actually have for us I get fucking nothing. So you're just solidifying my choices here man.

Please second time I have to tell you learn to read, I said "make your friends nationalist" which is exactly what you suggested but whatever.

Again I'll ask you, what is your solution to the UKs ongoing ethnic demographic issue of declining white British natives to the encroaching ethnic majority?

And the record spins round again.

As does yours, please feel free to offer solutions and not avoid the question.

Yes, explining to you how obvious your being is getting pretty repetitive. But that's on you, buddy. I've explained why your qution is irrelevant in the context of the thread, and i've explained why this kneejerk is pathetic.
Now I can keep getting you to bump the thread and mak a new one a little earlier tomorrow if you take up too much time. If you get paid by the comment, then please don't let me stop you from wasting shekels.

Alright I'll ask using the exact words you've used

What are our best options to the UKs ongoing ethnic demographic issue of declining white British natives to the encroaching ethnic majority?

Attached: IMG_5051.jpg (750x819, 246K)

So an open discussion about options is the same as putting forward solutions?
If that's the case, then my options is everything you didn't highlight in pink, moron.

And well done for cutting out the part where I called you out before you even got here.

Bump

Attached: UnionJack.gif (470x250, 333K)