Sam Hyde talks about adult swim degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=8NO7D5-fmB8

There are pictures of naked kids all over the bathrooms, these people are sick and we need to be the cure. Contact the advertisers, these jews don't deserve a show.

Attached: Sam-hyde.jpg (233x267, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180607506/
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
pastebin.com/eUkvS20K
ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/الرنجة_الحمراء
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOmmxO8VUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: canthyde.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Camera guy is super retarded intervening all the time, ruins the whole video..

bamp

Remember don't contact the women.

>Sam hyde's doing some nonce-hunting
I NEED TO SEE THIS

bumpity

Hyde’s Revenge

Attached: image.jpg (848x900, 326K)

>There are pictures of naked kids all over the bathrooms
if youre gonna shit on them, at least take a proper quote
Sam said "theres pictures of kids all over the bathrooms, not actual kids but cherbus and shit with their dicks hanging out"

God bless this man

Attached: e5337d9869cea50fe41191f04c1d797825d0dbc76e5927d9f38b75ca8a53baeb.jpg (1234x1828, 337K)

i fucking love this man lmfao

HOST DOTH HE KEEP INFRINGING WITHOUT PUNISHMENT?

yep. this ones going in my bump compiler

Keep this thread go wing.

shit.

Lol what's that from

Does he mention Heidecker?

Better believe it

yes

What the fuck is this shit?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (815x774, 153K)

These people are fucked up

Attached: Boys43v2.png (1000x792, 263K)

Hate those adult swim people. Mac Demarco filmed his friend jerk off in front of teen girls.

Attached: qve74s5jwjoz.jpg (468x576, 43K)

Sam hyde btfo'n pedo swim

Timestamp please?

I predicted this

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bump

Attached: 1487563622979.jpg (1084x1333, 156K)

The adultswi m website is filled with degenerate filth like the above posts. Burn it all.

Attached: 456748974562.jpg (600x501, 45K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-04 HydeWars 032 Blacklisted Desperado - YouTube.png (170x109, 51K)

b u mp

wtf Jow Forums, and you still hate Disney?

Is there a pre-made email that we can just copy pasta and send to all of adult swim advertisers?
PS: I would make it myself but my first language is not English so it might be a bad idea if I write it.

Attached: 1532245608665.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Attached: 1533300497038.gif (380x201, 236K)

from another thread.
>Does your company endorse Dan Harmon's simulated child rape? More details are coming out about his sexually abusive behavior and I don't think your brand should be associated with it. Get out before the media firestorm. I heard he secretly films his female coworkers defecating and it's about an inch away from becoming news. Their other top creative, Eric Wareheim, also has a known interest in young girls. You should remove your advertisements before you become associated with the coming scandal.

I just like listening to Sam talk

Remember guys don't message those chicks who work in adult swim

Sam is to be the one to take rick and morty of the air, once again proving superiority over reddit

hearing same laugh makes me laugh

tyty

No free speech?

kill yourself

DAT FUCKING ENDING HOLY SHIT

Bump

bamp

Sam will smash Harmon's fuckin' teeth into jelly.
maybe today, maybe an hour.

Man, wtf, investigating more about this guy.found is a degenerated crying over other dgenerates because they cancelled his show.

He can’t keep getting away with it!!!

Hello Eric.

what game is that where they talk about the sewage tunnels in the pedo catfishing bit?

Adult Swim is fucked up, goddamn, those degenerates shouldn't be making shows

AS an AT&T customer, I understand that funding is being allocated for advertising on the Adult Swim Network for the program Rick and Morty. Due to the recent news breaking about Dan Harmon, the creator of the show, and his involvement with raping underage girls and his involvement of pedophilia, I am concerned about my representation as an AT&T customer and am not comfortable being associated to it. I would have thought that AT&T would have disassociate themselves from the show by now but sadly I found out this is not the case. I trust that the company makes the right decision and withdraws advertising from the show as I can no longer be an affiliated with the pedophilic behavior of its creator Dan Harmon.

Much appreciated.

Why would they respond to pre-made email? They would just think its spam from one guy. Idiot. Put some effort in you slacker. Even better make a youtube video talking about Sams video and other things that are coming out. Or idk, just keep memeing ur life away

bümp

C'mon summerfriends

bump

Attached: 1533240401454.jpg (720x757, 31K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!

Attached: main-qimg-2ae6c88617ba00b78f9f63c75ba3662d.png (602x339, 211K)

bumping this is fucking great, let take down those degenerates

i loled hard when that subway scene from deus ex came on.

I hung out with the Adult Swim guys a couple times in the mid 2000s, they did so much fucking coke.

same

worse, I've been having pangs of wanting to play the game again and this settled it

Sammy guns strikes again.

Coming this fall

A man who lost it all
A company made of pure evil

They took away his show so he took away their lives.

Sam Hyde
Charles Carrol
Tim heidecker
Eric Andre

In....

Dr. Shekle and Mr. Hyde

Based

Sam Hyde can not be stopped nor should he be.

Repeating numbers of truth

Attached: 1532120333823.jpg (500x451, 64K)

holy shit, i would be laughing my ass off about that exposure if this wouldnt be such a disgusting issue. here is all i have on elite pedos
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180607506/

Sam just doesn't give a fuck anymore. Amazing video

H E . H A S . T O . B E . S T O P P E D
A
B
E
E
B

Attached: 1428910642254.jpg (1280x1280, 140K)

What did same mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Attached: 1412621905985.png (500x300, 17K)

i regret clicking on that pic

whats the qr code he blends in at 4:27?

godspeed

Put more focus on taping female coworkers, and less on the pedophilia thing. The whole pedophilia stigma has been tainted by pizzagate, pedo accusations ellicit a sort of eye-rolling reaction in liberal circles because of it. The female employee thing however is in line with a "trendy" stigma, that of men creeping on women (#MeToo)

who is sam hyde? someone redpill me?

pastebin.com/eUkvS20K

Source on the crotch thing? That’s mega damning evidence.

Who gives a fuck about the liberal circles.

Are you fucking high?

Im convinced this is the real reason his show got canned

Attached: 1532637167356.gif (200x200, 2.78M)

definitely don't contact the women or advertisers.

too late

Umm, what the fuck?

Attached: 1516215890843.jpg (720x960, 84K)

Attached: 1489901191685.png (640x640, 165K)

Sam Hyde will run for office one day and win by a land slide, post-Z kiddos are going to find out about MDE in like 20 years and shit is going to be on fire.

Jones//Hyde 2036: KILL ALL NORMIES

I, for one, welcome Hyde as our overlord.

Sam for senate, make MA great again

>@17:20
Take his advice. Don't do it.

Attached: 19764563476876.jpg (490x375, 44K)

BUGSBUNNYNATIVEAMERICANSPIRITEISISNONEXISTENTARCHONWORSHIPGHOSTCONDENSATEXENOFEMINISMREALVOLLEYBALLINCIDENTSENAEROMORPHSAIINABOXDUMBSDEEPUNDERGROUNDMILITARYBASESFOSSCADCOMPUTERSYSTEMSBERRYBUSHMISSINGPEOPLEHOL

what I got from one cypher

thanks. cant make sense out of it though

ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/الرنجة_الحمراء

this is the link

>mfw you'll get to see the Johhnnie expose pedos in public, all while in character, in your lifetime.
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOmmxO8VUk

Attached: 3945834557565.jpg (383x398, 29K)

Sam Hyde is a Jew who raped a 12 yr old girl and is now pointing the finger at others as deflection.

Attached: sam hyde pedo.jpg (1112x1056, 291K)

Character assassination.

What the fuck. When/where is this from?

Absolute madman

>all this proof is character assassination
pedophile jews kill their own characters.

Attached: sam hyde pedo 9.jpg (1600x2965, 1.18M)

Bugs Bunny native american spirite ISIS Non existent Archon Worship Ghost Condensate Xenofeminism(real) 2006 Volleyball incident S EN Aeromorphs AI in a box DUMBS(Deep Underground Military Bases) FOSSCAD Computer Systems Berry Bush Missing People Holistic Cube Vaccine Soul Stealing OLFMA Entity Merging The ocean at night Silicon Beings Hook operators Illuminati Blood Bank Gold-rumors (dont repeat) The Phone Mafia Santiago Interference. You won't believe this shocking sex tape that blows the doors off the 9/11 conspiracy. Trilateral Cum-Mission DVD $9.95 only available on InfoWars.com

cleared up and added some missing stuff from the end.

Based on your post alone, you speak English better than most native English speakers.