It just dawned on me Jow Forums, Brazil is why we won't win

>We already know what white people will do when they become a minority in their own country or at the very least get white exclusionary spaces invaded by non-whites.

>Remember there are over 90 million of whites in Brazil, even if a significant number of them are mutts there are still millions of white people in Brazil and they did very little to prevent their country from turning to shit.

>Even more so, nobody cares, where is the white identitarian movement from Brazil, where are all the white Brazilians clamering for an ethnostate, where are all the Brazilian shitposters on Jow Forums, I know it is besides the point, but we should really be seeing it if there was such a movement in Brazil.

>The truth is Multicultural countries are an inevitability Brazil is a perfect display of this.

>What makes Brazilian whites different from other whites, why have they not become identitarians in their crisis, but just gone along with it? Europeans used to be a super majority in Brazil, it wasn't expressly a White State, but the major urban centers definitely were.

Attached: taylor-swift-kellie-pickler-friends-girl.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9r8VN
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-03/im-totally-freaked-out-brazils-elite-fleeing-bloodshed-and-chaos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Barroso#Homenagens
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Koneczny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazil is not the homeland of whites, in Euorpe things will be different. we won't give up on our continent with all of its unique history. This is our land.

>Brazil
>White
Sure thing Muhammed!

portuguese probably dont consider themselves white

write that on your tombstone. brits don't even get a voice in this matter, even among europeans, you don't get to speak.

>in the field of human behavior, past performance is indicative of future results
>an advanced race is guaranteed to behave the same way every time
no
your post has no meaning, and no value, much like your life.

Good everything must come to an end.

>where are all the white Brazilians clamering for an ethnostate
How many whites are there in Brazil? I mean full whites, not mixed (include Portuguese and Spaniards into non-mixed population count too).

what are you jabbering about retard?

>in Euorpe things will be different
No it won't, it's happening right now and there is no real push back happening. Sure, there are a few remnant groups arising, but nothing more unfortunately. Trust me, I really do wish I was wrong about this...

Sorry to break it to you Trudeau but there are no proper whites here, and the whitest ones are doing the "grey flight" since economy and crime is getting to actually (not only meme-worthy) alarming/African levels and is causing rich people to go live in Europe or some shit.

>>The truth is Multicultural countries are an inevitability Brazil is a perfect display of this.
This comment is just ignorant hopelessness masquerading as insight. And you're right, Brazil is the PERFECT example of multiculturalism, it's a shit-hole rapidly going down the tubes, and it's only going to get worse.
You're an idiot, Leaf. Repent!

Attached: TEoqIGK.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

cringe jamal
we can certainly use historical precedent to predict future events.

This.
Brazil almost cannot function. If America becomes like this it ceases to be a world super power and the power structures of the world rapidly change (for the better)
It's the American government that perpetuated this Anti-White shit.

Attached: 1501278110463.jpg (850x400, 98K)

op has never been to brasil

When I go to work there is a big cathedral on my way, everyday I watch it and think about the people who built it, why they built it, what was their beliefs and how much energy, time, skill and blood they spent to do something like this. I feel proud descending from those people but I feel mostly humbled and touched despite the fact their names and faces are forever lost in time, in fact the people who put the first stones likely never saw it finished and yet they still worked tirelessly and scrupulously.

Then I stop and continue on my way in the streets, there I see vulgarity, filth, degeneracy, pettiness, invasion and submission, then I feel shame and anger.
As long as I am feeling these 2 things it will not be over user.

Attached: cathedrale-reims.jpg (702x600, 76K)

More.

Nice speech user, but you're already dead.
In fact, you started this degeneracy with your revolution.

Attached: 1533083222264.jpg (1852x1000, 429K)

>We already know what white people will do when they become a minority in their own country or at the very least get white exclusionary spaces invaded by non-whites.
>Remember there are over 90 million of whites in Brazil, even if a significant number of them are mutts there are still millions of white people in Brazil and they did very little to prevent their country from turning to shit.
>Even more so, nobody cares, where is the white identitarian movement from Brazil, where are all the white Brazilians clamering for an ethnostate, where are all the Brazilian shitposters on Jow Forums, I know it is besides the point, but we should really be seeing it if there was such a movement in Brazil.
>>The truth is Multicultural countries are an inevitability Brazil is a perfect display of this.
>>What makes Brazilian whites different from other whites, why have they not become identitarians in their crisis, but just gone along with it? Europeans used to be a super majority in Brazil, it wasn't expressly a White State, but the major urban centers definitely were.

Attached: 3d3d857c68fe416efceba493cbf9d0ebb68f7e6507b531870293d69649a2f0ca.png (754x588, 225K)

This is disinfo.
Brazil was mostly non-white before european immigrants decided to go there (for some reason)
USA was mostly white from it's inception until recently
That's why there's no white nationalist movement in Brazil, they always were a minority

Besides Brazil fell to shit because it went from an Empire to a Democracy, the Empire of Brazil was actually a major power but then they removed him

If I'm dead then you are too user, what has Hungary ever been but a small boat tossed by the waves generated by european powers through History?

Eastern europeans conflate their recent moral superiority with actual real life power.
Your country is a small landlocked territory with 9 millions people and a crashing fertility which is really just a satelite of Germany, you have very little military, economic or political influence.

What do you think will happen to you when Germany and France will be "dead" at your border? Do you think you will remain untouched or even thrive?
Sometimes you should think twice about your Schadenfreude, I personally don't act rejoiced at the situation in the USA, Swede, UK or Germany even when sometimes I feel like it, simply because it's a globalized game.

Exactly, I don't fucking understand this attitude. If Germany falls, do people think the horde will not try to go anywhere else?

The country of Georgia held out for 1400 years in a sea of muslims... look at their geography.

We are not happy for your demise.We know that once you guys are out of the picture we are next on the chopping block
At least I'll die shooting shitskins on my border defending my cointry in a last stand and not slowly sizzling out.

we lost literally countless men fighting those wars
but the upside is - almost literal white ethnostate with ~95% orthodox christians

Georgians are ayylmaos confirmed

you are right, whites here historically just move once a place gets bad they don't try to change it, my grandma lived in rio for a while in th 50s and left in the 60s by her own words "Rio was decent when it was white" just to give you an example

I like this post. Although we don't have as majestic architecture here, I still understand the sentiment. Being able to trust your neighbour, seeing kids playing outside late in the evening, etc...
Apples and oranges, OP... Brazil cannot be compared to Europe, it is not a native homeland of the European man. Furthermore, I suspect that much migration / pioneering was done by the incels of the day, i.e. men that did not live up to the standards of European society, but were literal chads in the eyes of native grills. That's why it is such a mutt-haven today.

>Brazil is why we won't win
>where is the white identitarian movement from Brazil
Ummm...
America has one
Europe has one
Nations in Europe have movements for each of their nations.
You literally just demonstrated how Brazil is not America and not Europe.
"Lets give up fighting cuz Brazil never fought"
You are retarded and gay.

The answer to this question lies in the attempted process of "whitening" which the country has been through in the past - the result was the genetic nightmare which the country is known for today.
Brazil is not only extremely diverse, but also the groups within it are mixed to such an extent that for the most part, all citizens seem equally foreign to each other. There is no sense of "belonging" to this "nation", no comradery whatsoever - the perfect environment for an oligarchy or (((plutocracy))) to take root. We live in a constant state of hobbesian struggle - you just know that almost anyone will fuck you up masively for the slightes profit, if given the opportunity. This constant struggle could be seen as internal friction in a machine, making the final product shittier for all of those involved.
In short, there are no strong identitarian movements in Brazil because there are no strong identities, in the first place. There is just this abhorrent mass of equally foreign potential enemies. As long as nativesretain their identity and genetic heritage, there is still hope.
Quite honestly, the only thing that keeps me from commiting suicide in the face of an evermore brazilified world is a stoic sense of duty - the moral obligation to at least attempt to keep this corruption from spreading. Life is completely wortless in this babilonian nightmare (unless you are yourself a worthless person), and now europeans are willingly bringing this fate upon themselves. Utterly depressing.

Attached: Redenção.jpg (800x948, 133K)

>It's the American government that perpetuated this Anti-White shit.
Some truth to this but don't forget (((they))) used political and media influence to effect this outcome. America used to have pro white attitude.

>portugese
^This^
Aside from Kikes they are the only whites who voted for Hilary over Trump.
It goes like this
>Kikes are not White
>Foot faggots are not White
>Portuguese are not white
Really that simple.

>off topic
imgur.com/a/9r8VN is the album

Attached: rMMXmtX.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

what is her name?

> an amerimutt calling Europeans non white
Nigga your a potatoe-Taco- burger mutt.

Attached: 0C2C065F-64A2-4921-909B-622BEAB86876.gif (311x223, 1.52M)

sperm donation eugenics can fix this 'brazil' problem. Sperm is abundant and constantly replenishing, so if humans start trading sperm with good genes, like sperm containing genius genes, to give their offspring a genetic advantage over others, we can transform entire populations into super-intelligent super humans in a short time.

Sperm is literally the solution to the entire idiocracy problem.

Attached: sperm will save us.jpg (1280x853, 61K)

Attached: 7F804B31-A0B8-4A75-A65A-83DAD823D63F.png (2048x1536, 2.46M)

The fucking blackpiller threads piss me off. Stop being faggots.

Attached: 1522077218244.jpg (1133x1766, 1.03M)

This, you literally confirmed my own theory which I kept thinking about for some time, and since you're a Brazilian your first hand experience explained in the post paints the exact picture, thanks.

Don't take it as a sign that whites are weak or somehow don't care about the integrity of their country, it's just that people here come from so many different backgrounds it's impossible for them to unite based on identity alone.
You only need to read what this guy wrote, disregard everything else.

IDK. go to another board.

Every single one of these pictures her ass is photoshopped, to the point where it is painfully obvious.

I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Pierre Itchens?

>multiculturalism is inevitable
No it is not and yes it can be reverse

Attached: E885D654-5A64-4E61-A76D-28C20921C270.jpg (933x1080, 119K)

This, look at the floor HAHAHAHAH

Attached: KEK.png (748x748, 1.15M)

To expand on this, it's not much different than what goes on in parts of Europe that are not very genetically different from each other (eastern europe).
Of course, you have people from the same race which is fine i guess, but the subtle cultural and ethnical differences play a much larger role than one might think when it comes to forming groups and communities. I'm part italian and portuguese, do you think i would fit in a southern place that consists of descendants of german migrants? Of course not.
The most valuable thing you can take from our situation is that the white race as a collective will only unite and see that their end is soon when these subtle differences reach a point where they won't matter much and even then it'll be too late to fight back.

Glad it was helpful. I'm currently working on a project to publish reactionary essays from the perspective of someone living in a post-national environment. I do believe our experiences might be valuable for those still living in relatively decent societies, who suspect the future that awaits them, but haven't experienced it yet.

There is nothing inevitable about politics, why would you assume otherwise?

No one 150 years ago would've predicted Jews would get their own country. They'd have laughed in your face.

In nature, there is only strength, will, and power. Nothing more. We take what we want, or we perish. Nature doesn't care either way.

> brazil
No, white men is why you don't win. White men want to muh dick colored women.

Based

based burger

Attached: 1520499294394.png (1238x1056, 549K)

You're the one posting the shit lmfao

I was going to effortpost but this user already covered it.

Brazillian whites attempted to assimilate the non-whites and the result is right here. If anything, Brazil is a cautionary tale against civic nationalism.

Attached: warneverchanges.png (500x399, 108K)

Hi Jow Forums

I married a Hispanic Brazilian. AMA.

God damn they have a fucking nice ass. Also she works, not a stay at home mom. So I can't complain.

Brazil is in freefall:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-03/im-totally-freaked-out-brazils-elite-fleeing-bloodshed-and-chaos

Good luck.

Thats not any news. Shiprats are always first overboard when the ship makes water. Decades ago italians fled hard times, coming to brazil. Now they flee once again.

Cowards, jews and traitors never change.

Attached: ....jpg (192x234, 10K)

Sounds interesting

>White Brazilians flee to Eurovpa

>Get enriched anyway by pakis/niggers

>Trust me goy. It's over.

Attached: jew_in_europe.png (949x1103, 920K)

>was white

Attached: 8664252-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 46K)

Well, not "huwhite" white, but "moortuguese" white. Depends on where you draw the line, grandpa.

Attached: 1494461500113.png (557x605, 29K)

I have a quadroon puerto rican gf.
You talking to me?
But only quadroon according to (((23andme)))

Attached: IMG_5131.jpg (629x734, 98K)

Attached: poortuguese.jpg (1305x935, 861K)

In the world cup, whores hunted for white Gringos everywhere, non-stop.

Latin american countries have bigger problems than some muslims smelling bad and ocassionally blowing stuff up.

i-it will b-be d-d-different
j-just you w-w-w-ait

The truth is Brazil was once a thriving nation, & like all other thriving nations, its predominate population was....WHITE.

The moment Brazilians started burning coal & sleeping with nignogs, things went downhill.

You can thank all that to decades of coalburning
The more niggers, the more problems

Você já tem algumas publicações? Onde poderia ler algo? Estou muito interessado no pensamento político contemporâneo do Brasil e não posso achar muita literatura da derecha.

South america is my bug out plan if shit falls for good in north america and europe

>e não posso
mas não posso, desculpe

Right wing brazillian thinkers are supressed. Only jew-friendly ones are allowed, such as olavo de carvalho.

Look up Gustavo Barroso, he was the last of our great right wing thinkers. There were others after him, but most of them were supressed or killed.

>where is the white identitarian movement from Brazil

It does not exist because if someone does this he will be arrested and probably will be sodomized in the jail which is made up of almost all black and brown population.

>muh multiculturalism
Multiculturalism is literally segregation like apartheid.
>muh taylor swift
literally dates jews and niggers and her rich banker boomer daddy bought her fame

Brazil can't recover because they are Catholic Christians and this is also exactly why they even became mutts. You are tapping in the dark when the answer is in front of your eyes every second: Christians.

I know Carvalho, I've also read something written by those new Protestant hmm... journalists (I mean guys like Julio Severo) and I don't mind any authors you call "Jew-friendly". The point is that it's literary impossible to find any Brazilian literature here, like only one book by Freire is translated into Polish. Correa de Oliveira became kinda known because one proffesor wrote about him etc. Brazilian thought is like some blank space from our perspective (and vice-versa, I guess, too).

>proffesor
professor, sry, a typo again

>over 90 million whites in Brazil

Attached: 1518242524875.jpg (1440x1080, 182K)

Trust me, look up Gustavo Barroso. He was the greatest of us. I own the first edition of his translation of the protocols of the elders of zion, a family heirloom.

Attached: yep.jpg (640x640, 137K)

We definitely do not represent mainstream political discourse, to any degree - from our perspective, the brazilian "right" is really at the center of the spectrum (although the zeitgeist is obviously shifting in our favor, which is what allows us to adopt such a vanguard position in the first place). But if you are interested, we do have some essays ready (mostly the philosophical groundworks which are supposed to justify our further 'hatespeech', although me still might get into legal trouble if we misplay our hand down the line).
As I said it is not indexed yet, as we are still finishing some details of the site, but we expect it to be up and running in about a week. The project's name is going to be Independent Studies Society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians
>White Brazilians (Portuguese: brasileiros brancos [bɾɐziˈle(j)ɾuz ˈbɾɐ̃kus]) refers to Brazilian citizens of European or Levantine (arabs) descent. According to the 2010 Census, they totaled 91,051,646 people,

Why so much interest for Brazil?

Well, I'm only interested in this stuff hmm... professionally. If I would have to make any personal ideological statement, I would say that de Oliveira was "the greatest of you", I mean that theory about four stages of the world revolution. Things like "The Protocols" (that were confirmed as a fake prepared by the Ochrana, BTW) don't sound encouragingly. Nonetheless, if I understand correctly, this guy is important for your political thought so I will check out some of his writings. BTW, I'm reading his biogram on Wiki and this is interesting:
>O Colégio Estadual Gustavo Barroso localizado no Rio de Janeiro em Belford Roxo, o colégio foi descrito como o terceiro melhor colégio no desempenho escolar dos alunos do Ensino Médio no ENEM (incluindo os colégios privados ou particulares). E também a Escola Estadual Gustavo Barroso, localizado em São Paulo COHAB Jova Rural, foi criado em homenagem a este escritor.
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Barroso#Homenagens

Ethno-Empire incoming.

Brazil starts the fire, huehue.

Attached: 3500.jpg (860x548, 88K)

>o pais do futuro

But seriously, I love the language (BTW, the father of Polish nationalism - Roman Dmowski - spoke Brazilian Portuguese. He visited our diaspora living there). Plus I find your country fascinating, I could rationalise it, but I'm not sure if it was correct. Like, why do some people like collecting post stamps or stuff like that?

I could explain to you why plínio isn't all he is cracked up to be, and the things he has done behind the curtain but it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Just look into "Sempre Viva" and the connection between freemasonry and the TFP if you really are an honest actor.

Attached: switcheroo.jpg (400x267, 23K)

Você pode me mandar algo mais aqui?
holoptargujaATyandex.com

I would say only 10% of those who identify as white are white.
Less than 95% European DNA = not white

I won't pretend that I know anything besides his "Revolution and...", but there is a Polish branch of their movement and in my opinion the do a very good job opposing various leftist ideas. On the other hand I hope that you understand that from the Polish point of view there is the Latin (Western) civilization and thrre are all forces that try to destroy it - socialism, communism, populist liberalism BUT ALSO nazism or fascism. I cannot imagine any 16th century deputee to the Polish Sejm who would agree with statements like "everything for the state, everything by the state" (it's a quote by Mussolini). It was very well explained by this guy:
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feliks_Koneczny

the fire rises

Attached: never_again_white.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

Brazilian "Catholicism" is ALL freemasonic.

Miscegenation was the norm since the very early days of Brazil, you uneducated amerimutt

You'd be surprised. Look into it.

Plínio not only served the same purpose and master as the freemasons, he also held the second sigil of solomon. His entire life was dedicated not to the brazillian natio or christ, but to universalist ideals and doctrines.

EUROPE WAS NOT
WHITES LAND EiTHER WTF!!

Well, the Christianity is an universal religion. You cannot say that all kinds of universalism are harmful. Some are, like the communist "universalism of the working class". Also, I can listen to Villa-Lobos and I can relate to his music, because it's a part of the same universalist sphere we both belong to (just like you can enjoy Chopin). On the other hand - many anti-universalist ideas brought insane level of destruction all over Europe. It's a very complicated topic. Anyway, I'm reading some random articles I googled a moment ago to find out what do you mean precisely.

Yes it was faggot

Cool demoralization thread

You are wrong. Christianity itself is universal, but a christian is not all you are. You are other things aswell as a christian. A brazillian christian and a polish christian might have many things in common, but they should not serve the same purposes.

>10 years ago
>nationalist parties got 1% in elections
>"and there is no real push back happening"

>5 years ago
>nationalist parties got 10% of the votes

>present time
>nationalist parties are getting 30-50% of the votes, some are even winning

>redpilled comments everywhere on sites

>Europeans, especially Eastern Europe are starting to form groups and band together

>30,000 people march against immigration in Germany

>20,000+ march for Tommy Robinson

Imagine 5 years.

Attached: 1521975279100.jpg (468x895, 46K)

Why nor