Why do 1st generation Asian girls in general love white guys...

Why do 1st generation Asian girls in general love white guys, but second generation Asian girls hate white people and want them dead? What causes this sharp 180 degree turn among Asian women??

Attached: hmm.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvkbHIrrrvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably the propaganda and schools

They want attention amongst white feminists in their bubble in San Fransisco, Seattle or Portland.

1st generation didn't go to University to get brainwashed.
Never send your daughter to college.

Attached: daffy.png (446x359, 16K)

Only non-hot asian women hate white dudes. And it's because chad wouldn't sleep with them.
It's petty jealously.

1st generation Asian women do not love white guys. They are just there for the money.

Nobody sane "loves" another race, they are just looking for a better standard of living.

The truth is that they all hate you and want you dead. They are enemy invaders who are colonizing the territory of your forefathers and incorporating it into their Mongoloid collective.

Attached: gook invader.jpg (1020x1253, 225K)

Since asians are more succesful they gotta work double on the oppresion pole and virtue signaling

why do white nationalists want asian women?

whites are very romantized in asia in general. at the same time, whites are being treated as lame and boring in the west. so they come with the romantized view and have that destroyed by western culture with time.

If you are into asian women you aren't a white nationalist.

I dunno. Even weirder - why do all these Asian SJW women also fuck white guys if they hate them so much?

Her crying videos make me rock hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvkbHIrrrvU

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1652x911, 117K)

They are not romanticized though. It is kind of like when people say white women love black cock.

It is only true for massive low quality roasties. Most of these Asian women just see a good provider in the White man, one who will pay for her parents until he dies.

Parental issues

Single mommy dated a honkey who told me to clean my room, that shitlord.

Test

It should be obvious on a board like Jow Forums but it's seen as a step up because the kids will be more attractive and such, thus the sexual attraction. Just because they're racist and say SJW thing doesn't mean they don't still sexually want white guys. Ive experienced that anyway.

Jesus she is hot

yes they are, talk to people who lived in asia. whites are pretty much the male beauty standard there. just yesterday i was talking to a female model who lived there and she was talking about how asian woman can't tell if a man is handsome or not, and their cuttout is usually if he is western or not. just look up paris syndrom and shit like that - they really have a hollywood glamourized version of the west. in japan at least.

sjw asians want white guys too, including this recent jew york times whore

expectations vs reality

Attached: 1521707496446.png (698x867, 272K)

This.

Attached: 111409934uvu09843.jpg (525x350, 30K)

Marxist indoctrination in schools and colleges.