This is Poland. This is how Poles have to live

This is Poland. This is how Poles have to live.

Why don't they revolt? Why don't they stand up to their corrupt elites who make them live in abject poverty, stripping ordinary Poles of all dignity?

Attached: poland.jpg (1600x1067, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9ULddhiXmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=klmHYu4BaAQ
wilanow-palac.pl/famous_polish_hospitality.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he has something against comfy commieblocks aka FORTRESSES OF MINI WHITE COMMUNITITES
>prefers to live in autistic little houses apart from each other

commieblocks trump any german cuckshed in event of a race war
fact.

I'd love to live in a commie block, too bad a commie black costs 2k/month in rent in my mid tier city whereas a house in the burbs is only 100k.

Attached: 1472490995099.png (549x580, 3K)

If you slapped on some of that cheap plastic/aluminum siding that they use on modern apartment buildings, ane used a different color paint, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

>Afterall, most people only care about an attractive facade anyway, right?

Attached: aquadiscontent.jpg (720x720, 110K)

it's just an apartment building. we have those just about everywhere.

do you actually think all you have to do is find pictures of perfectly normal eastern european domiciles that were taken on overcast days to convince everyone here that their lives must be shit?

It is money thing kraut it is cheaper.

Tell me if I google map around your capitol Berlin I will find same commie block ?

better than Glasgow and 200 miles around

I like gray
Being too rich is worse to dignity than being moderate.

>pic
most of east germany looks like that too. why won't you revolt ?
>Why don't they stand up to their corrupt elites who make them live in abject poverty, stripping ordinary Poles of all dignity?
we already did and those corrupted elites cry back to eu telling them that there is no democracy in Poland ,how our new government is tyrany because they are no longer in power.

Attached: 59ccc45477701_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,789a64.jpg (933x622, 118K)

That's Poland?
For a moment I thought that you have shown us a picture of eastern Germany

I live in a commieblock too
It is renovated, just like the commieblock in your pic
we both have them

Poland is eastern Germany

>most of east germany looks like that too.
not really
our commieblocks are diffrent than from the ones in the Czech republic and Poland

I visited multiple cities in Poland and seeing many old buildings from the late 19th century in such a bad shape hurts me
is it getting better tho ?

nope

It's another "pictures of place with overcast skies" thread.

this shit is reddit

Attached: Poland GDP over time.jpg (888x597, 55K)

It depends on districts

no one here gives a shit about the industrial apartaments from 19th/ early 20th century
I guess that sooner or later we will have to demolish them
Most of these ugly buildings are located in Silesia, and usually poor people live there

Attached: Warsaw.jpg (1300x867, 232K)

This.
/thread.

commieblocks are way better than modern architecture

Attached: ROM_FullRES_(c) Elliott Lewis Photography 2011.jpg (928x637, 133K)

old photo and you know this. It's renovated for years.
The color of external walls isn't really that important though.

Attached: sedesowce.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

Attached: 59ccc47ebd9b9_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,d881a1.jpg (933x622, 133K)

Attached: Wrocław.jpg (800x450, 191K)

>Why don't they revolt? Why don't they stand up to their corrupt elites who make them live in abject poverty, stripping ordinary Poles of all dignity?

those buildings were built during the communist dictatorship, idiot.

Attached: sedesowce2.jpg (900x600, 287K)

Attached: 59ccc465c2aa3_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,9a3be6-1.jpg (933x622, 157K)

What did Germany mean by this

Attached: Co9bR27XYAAG91a.jpg (1200x866, 279K)

Attached: 1520614050612m-1.jpg (1024x682, 244K)

modern architecture its literally cancer. Just see the shape of it

lmao

What's wrong? It looks fine.

Somethig like pic
When I was in Posen I've been in a part of town who exactly looked like the DDR (everyting run down and in bad shape)
But I always have hope that they are being renovated like here.
I saw good progress in Stettin where the 19th century buildings are still there in large numbers while the old town got completly demolished in WW2

I heard about plans to demolish the culture palace in Warsaw
Do you know anything about that ?

Attached: 37524146_1663859957058563_3781707051881725952_o.jpg (1638x2048, 497K)

this pic reminds me of Magdeburg, but not that bad

It is a shame that Warsaw is cucked to death by (((pro german administration)))
I know so many patriotic songs about Warsaw / songs that mention Warsaw

It saddens me deeply to see so many immigrants, shitskins and generally non-poles in our Warsaw

youtube.com/watch?v=c9ULddhiXmQ

I know Poles hate it, but the Stalin syringe looks super comfy.

it won't be demolished

better than those modern, bland glass cages

I unironically like it
I prefer this over that fucking generic western architecture from USA

>two buildings
>as if Germany doesnt still have societ era housing blocks.

Im gonna pull your funding.

good
would be replaced with some modernistic shit

Loving that comfy Fallout architecture

our current government only wanted to demolish it because of communist architecture, nothing more.it was only a mere suggestion and it ended as fast as it began.

Attached: 399878.jpg (1600x1451, 291K)

This.

If Sweden had commieblocks, we wouldn't have a housing crisis right now.

Know about that
would have really shocked me if they would have done that

We have commieblocks everywhere in major indian cities, mumbai, delhi, etc. They're not so bad

>have commieblocks
>demolish shitton of them in the 2000s cuz ghetto and empty apartments
>demolish the ones on the edge of the city, not in the city center to restore the historical urban situation
>few years later
>population grows, housing crises
>well done m8

It's too costly to demolish it, at best they'll just wash it to make it more presentable. I like the idea of putting a cross or some religious statue on top of it to say "fuck the commies" even more.

Sweden does indeed have commieblocks, they are full of Muslims today

Attached: fittja ghetto.jpg (768x512, 104K)

Semms nice to me, its actually similar to my house

I like that building too ,I only dislike it's sculptures

Attached: ODI1L3VfMS9jY182OTMzNy9wL3dwL3Bob3RvLzIwMTItMDkvNTc2Lzc2OC81NzZweC1yZW1vdmVkX3N0YWxpbi5qcGc=.jpg (825x1100, 151K)

P*les have been living in pathetic destitution for so long that they've adapted through evolution. This new species actually thrives on bleakness, dirt and poverty. It's why Poland has remained such a homogenic country: crossbreeding with humans only yields sterile offspring and immigrants soon succumb to exposure.

lol

Why dont they paint it to make it atleast look a bit nicer.?

we are rebuilding the berlin palace and last year the lefties went full reee mode when the found out that a cross is going to be put on top, like it used to be
they tried to prevent that but they failed, thank god
is there anything on top right now that would have to be removed ?

youtube.com/watch?v=klmHYu4BaAQ

Wroclove is the nigger of polish cities
superior Poznań>>>>

>Wroclove
.. what

Nah, there's just a spire, but the idea is a meme itself and there's no chance anyone would actually pull it off.

And my condolences for the palace, this whole one modernist wing idea is awful and people deserve to hang for it.

We have the "Nischel" in Chemnitz (Karl-Marx-city during DDR), a oversized Karl Marx head who will never be demolished because it has become the most known monument of the city

Attached: 2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 114K)

Hey, murican
you do realise that this photo was taken in like 2011, right?
These buildings were renovated in 2013 or later

That's an extremely old photo, those buildings don't exist anymore. There is only a neighborhood of like 5 apartments in all of Fittja which look "commieblocky", that's not nearly enough.

looks like asia 50 years ago

Attached: china.jpg (2953x2163, 1M)

our city was also supposed tp get a thing like warsaw, we got a small, modernist one
thank god, It would have ruinied the famous skyline

Attached: kulturpalast-mai-2017.jpg (1100x619, 226K)

This is good but around buildings is still scary shit. They will fix it later maybe.

Poland is actually getting slowly better every year. You see less and less of these buildings every year

Also the people are very nice as long as you treat them with respectfull and be nice yourself. And for some reason idk if this is just with me they always invite you to eat/dinner snack or something, nomatter what situation they just make you feel like you welcomed here

>aluminum siding
Stucco would be better on buildings like that.

they call themselves this way
I know it's retarded, but oh well, what else one can expect from the most conceited polish city?

Someone explain this pls

Yeah, our government is pretty retarded.

that's what happened here

It looks ugly, but the rooms are comfy. Who the fuck cares that it's not painted? What value does paint add to your room?

Open Google Street View to anywhere in Poland, and I guarantee it'll be less ugly than anywhere in London or Berlin

>And for some reason idk if this is just with me they always invite you to eat/dinner snack or something, nomatter what situation they just make you feel like you welcomed here
historic/cultural reasons

wilanow-palac.pl/famous_polish_hospitality.html

>Sarmatian hospitality was famous all over Europe. Foreigners who visited the Commonwealth knew it from numerous travel journals that were written in those times that Poles were an extremely hospitable nation. The Polish nobility, who cultivated the ideals of peaceful, rustic, idyllic life and lived outside cities, did not have many opportunities to entertain themselves, so equipped with good food and drinks and having a lot of free time, they eagerly welcomed guests.

they're working on it, faggot

Same.

you are probably too young to be here if you don't understand that picture

Actually most apartments in Poland are furnished with high end furnishings. My apartment in a gated modern building with bullet proof doors has a sleek induction cooking top, a stainless steel stove, a high end fridge, 10 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, it's modern and comfy as fuck.

You can literally get the following high-end appliances:
>Induction black cooking surface
$500
>High End Stainless Steel stove
$700
>High End Fridge
$700
>Washing Machine (modern Samsung)
$400

etc. So while most commie pads might look like shit on the outside, they're pimped out to shit. And you can buy a nice modern condo is downtown Warsaw for 15000 PLN/sq m, so a 550 sq ft pimped out new condo is prime area of Warszawa is only $177K USD

Attached: snow alien.jpg (720x694, 37K)

This is Germany. This is how Germans have to live. Why don't they revolt? Why don't they stand up to their corrupt elites who make them live in abject poverty, stripping ordinary Germans of all dignity?

that's really sad to hear. Currently we are happily demolishing communist monuments instead of churches, wish you were doing the same

Attached: gameover.jpg (1293x668, 109K)

I was there this week, you people sure get worked up for the 1st August, marching down the street chanting with flags - no unpleasant trouble though. It’s good to see people like the Poles proud of asserting their nationality and independence in the face of all that’s happened in the last century.

I didn’t see many foreigners that weren’t tourists, there was like one Arab singing/begging in the street. Barely saw anyone who was black/brown. Maybe the city is different outside the old town.

People seemed nice and the girls are pretty, everything is dirt cheap, streets are clean. Fuck me, Warsaw is everything an expensive, stinking shithole like Paris isn’t.

how would i know that, i just read the op. dzienkuje dosvidanya

Well, this is Jow Forums for you
Jow Forums will show you a picture of Poland from 2002 and then tell you that this is how Poland actually looks like right now

This is Germany

Attached: berlin-kreuzberg.jpg (1534x1024, 313K)

>dzienkuje dosvidanya
>dosvidanya
kys Ukrop

Attached: btk.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I think I heard about it
few months ago, a german made a thread about this

some polish politician once said that Communism was created by someone who really hated human life

This is Poland. This is how Poles have to live.

Why don't they revolt? Why don't they stand up to their corrupt elites who make them live in abject poverty, stripping ordinary Poles of all dignity?

Attached: 69411_M7_IMG_00_0000.jpg (955x538, 114K)

My brother-in-law is Polish. He taught me some words i forgot most

we already did
happened in the 90s
there are just still monuments on graveyards and one in front of a military museum, also some monuments on abandoned miltary facilities becaue nobody ever goes there

but lenin statues were removed very fast
There is one monument of workers left which is so out of shape that you can't even recognise it anymore

>Pole taught a Burger a Russian word so when he tried to speak Polish he'd be laughed at by other Poles
kek

Attached: duda orban.jpg (1113x626, 264K)

Too bad one side will be modernist.

Apparently the Venice charter went to the oven a few years ago and now reconstructions are okay. This is the reason why reconstruction projects are appearing around Europe.

Attached: 1523986451205.jpg (587x1164, 242K)

I don't think bad about marx, but I think people who don't learn and say "lol, let's try it again" should be thrown out of a helicopter

Attached: quote-all-i-know-is-i-m-not-a-marxist-karl-marx-347457.jpg (850x400, 47K)

That's because of Germany

I can garantee you that there will stand a modernist monstrosity in a few years

>Legacies of shitty marxist economics are still around because it takes time for an economy to grow
>Therefor the people in Poland should overthrow their government

that's actually a really interesting shape for a commie block

anoys me that the oldes part was made modern, at least the cross will be put up on the palace

>modernist design
it is still bad

once I finish my service in the Polish army and the Foreign legion, I will try to buy myself a classy-looking house

I hate modern architecture and modern designs with an undying passion

considering noramal commieblocks, yes inded

Attached: home.jpg (900x318, 70K)