Look at this dude

Look at this dude.

Wait till you see the... OHOHO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>that fucking sip

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT HIS LIPS

DEFEND THIS PLEASE DRUMPTARDS

Attached: that first sip of the day.webm (640x640, 2M)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Trolling ain't easy.

Also former trump voter here. I'm gonna be honest. Lately I was shaking in bed. I was just so scared and felt so vulnerable. Anyway impeach cheeto communism works slay queen and fuq wypipo baka

This is a really good Fiji water commercial.

Why would you market solely to faggots?

He's finished. I'm with her now

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

how will drumpff recover?

LIKE A SIPPY CUP DRUMPF IS A BABY WITH SMOLL HANDS LOL

He is just meme american president personified. Thank you to be born in the era of Trump.

Lane copypasta is lame

Based Trump os a master slider, making retards focus on whatever irrelevant shit he does instead of his true actions

Not gonna lie, former pilot here. This is fucking hilarious watching airplanes crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these things get near our buildings.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Attached: IMG_7402.jpg (432x432, 72K)

Not gonna lie, Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Democrats crash and feel the bern. But in all seriousness I'll be voting for Trump a third time in 2020.

OHNONONO HAHAHAA

Looks like he had some dental work.

This man overcame the left and right NWO blocks and still was able to keep hydrated. Nothing will stop him, you know this right?

Nit gonna lie.. Voted for him in 2020, won't do it again

I love how he still makes fun of rubio

It seems Jow Forums has been invaded by Tumbler faggots today. How’s the maintenance daily “vagina” dilation going today “girls”?

Saged

That’s a real nice sip there, mister president

Attached: 60A45C02-9C67-4669-8099-AC28A4CD0F7E.jpg (720x378, 26K)