Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: hmmm.png (730x931, 447K)

Reminder to report Twitter screenshot shitpost threads.

>Male organs
>Female organs
>Male organ goes into female organs to produce babby
>Literally hundreds of millions of years of evolution showing this
>Classify the penis half of the specie as "Male"
>Classify the vagina half of the specie as "Female". Basic taxons with varying degrees of chromosomal and genetic difference; obvious sexual differences.
>"Non scientific".

Holy fuck.
Disregard the fact that Asiatic lions and African lions are different subspecies...

We're supposed to believe there is literally no basis for male and female?

well if she says so, I guess

Attached: ymwPFdY-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>buzzword ridden opinion
>followed by "read some science"

Attached: 1522976987046.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Makes me think.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-08-04 à 22.47.28.png (283x273, 88K)

>"it literally isn't"
The lepers bell of someone whose brain stopped functioning in order to engage in cognitive dissonance.

Attached: 1490818685310.png (500x300, 83K)

>those thin bologna-ring lips

Attached: 1461964609338.jpg (638x626, 84K)

Attached: 1530741422390.gif (115x150, 1K)

There are 3 genders:
Males, female, and mentally ill

Attached: images.jpg (203x249, 14K)

>46 chromosomes
>only 2 relevant to uneducated people

We're not saying classing people by sex is wrong, its just reductive and over-simplified.

Have you ever seen someone and you went "I've seen that exact bone structure and general features in quite a few people before" to the point where you can establish subspecies of different humans. It's usually obvious because people tend to recognize they have the "features" for a given style so that people with similar structures tend to adopt similar dress styles.

Now have you ever noticed that people of a certain bone structure can both be male and female?

I have a phenotype I call the "Eric" type and I've seen as much female as male "Eric" types. So which becomes most important in typology? Sex or phenotype?

Personally I think classing people by phenotype is more precise and elaborate than just sex.

>she

Oh my god they've applied the categorical fallacy to sex now

Nuke everyone and start over

You're the one applying the categorical fallacy. I'm the one deconstructing it showing how your oversimplified categorization is actually a fallacy.

Please kys

Literally everything is a social construct. I wonder how he explains reproduction.

This is a very stupid post. you can be classified by both phenotype and sex. ("that's a feminine looking dude") You don't have to do things one or the other.
>we're not saying classing people by sex is wrong
That's literally what the left is saying. Don't pretend otherwise.

Attached: 78F1AB01-5B30-452C-B586-CE92CE6121B8.jpg (620x360, 143K)

Science says he has a really high chance of killing himself in the next few years.

Did you even read the post? She's not only saying it's wrong, she's saying it shouldn't be public because it has absolutely no importance and no bearing on anything.

Take medical science for example: a doctor asking for the sex of a patient can glean some basic information about what pathologies affect men and women differently, but that's a gross simplification since he could get much more pertinent and accurate information by analyzing a DNA sample.

Classing by sex isn't wrong it's just outdated and irrelevant nowadays.

You're on the wrong side of history, sweetie.

To be sufficient a category needs only to provide new information than if that category didnt exist you fucking faggot

Theres no such thing as an oversimplified category if the category accurately describes a particular criterion

Demanding more specificity where it is not needed to "deconstruct" in lieu of an argument is a fallacy

Just kill yourself already

This is the type of shit that makes every one here hate you, leafs

Attached: 1521132502517.jpg (800x531, 78K)

These people are dangerously stupid.

>its a gross simplification
>can immediately ascertain hundreds of medical realities from the "oversimplified category"
>its not important
No seriously kill yourself already

Not just hate but want to turn on the gas.

All that typing and all you had to say was “chromosomes.”

Fucking retard rake yourself

I'd plow that boipussy. No homo.

You start the ovens, I'll get the rakes

>Is she right?
no.. he isn't

Then why bother making your favorite one the crux of your identity?

how about we just call the retarded ones female?

One user made a good point in another thread that men are genetically more at risk for certain diseases and cancer, etc. If you go to the doctor and refuse to tell them your sex /tell them the wrong sex, you're making it harder to get a proper diagnosis

This. Get blacked croatcuck

Attached: 1518862824326.jpg (1242x2208, 724K)

That's why even after hormone therapy people still have risks of conditions from their birth sex? That's the only reason why doctors have to know. Your prostate doesn't suddenly go away or stop having risk of cancer just because you chop your dick off.

Not that it ever becomes relevant for trannies seeing as they'll kill themselves before cancer pops up.

I don't get why people keep telling trannies that there are only two genders. Unless they are non-binary they are even better proof that there are only two than a cis person is, due to how they expend considerable effort to fulfill as many stereotypes of their chosen gender as possible.

Most trans people will agree that there are only two genders.

>be man
>lose genitals in an industrial accident
>literally LITERALLY turn into a female
>atoms are transphobic and sexist
The "mind" of the left everyone

>There is no real long-term or noticeable effects of testosterone or estrogen which are regulated by our biological sex organs

Go fuck yourself you fucking moron.

She's right that she has an untreated mental illness
sage

>he can just do a DNA sample!
>t. knows fuck all about DNA or biomedical science in general

You have to go back and take your mental illness with you

Attached: fucking cancer.jpg (800x480, 129K)

>some bimbo posts on twitter that biological sex is a social construct
>a fucking leaf actually comes out of the woodwork to defend her
How the fuck is it that Canada just never misses a single opportunity to be terrible?

No. He's insane.

>Leaf: Doctors should look at DNA, not sex!
>Doctor: I've found a Y chromosome here...
>Leaf: SHIT

>Doesn't believe in biology.
>Still grows old and dies anyways.

reality 1
tranny 0

Attached: 1520106747247.jpg (596x600, 107K)

In reality men and women are so different as to be almost separate species. Also, you'll never pass because no trannies do.

Attached: no_passing.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Kys fagget

Save this to present when someone tries to equivalently snarky word salad their way out of admitting Sarah Jeong is a racist

Male skeletons are different from female skeletons. Ditto racial skeletal differences.

If all this wasn't biological, forensics folks would never be able to identify dead humans based on skeletal remains.

Jesu Christi, those crazy eyes. Eyes are truly the window to the soul, and this person's soul is lost beyond redemption.

>biological sex is irrele-

Attached: 1464671497331.png (514x560, 308K)

Nah, she's wrong. I've never 'read some science' and found what she's saying to be true.

Sounds like we better stop all subsidies and affirmative action for women then, seeing as how it's just some made up thing.

>read some science
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to it's prey...