I don't see Jow Forums recovering from this

I don't see Jow Forums recovering from this...

Attached: Capture.jpg (899x814, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2ihesVVt
telegraphtravelmaps.carto.com/viz/4abb2c3c-8ca9-11e6-bed8-0ef7f98ade21/public_map
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

raisins?

>Muh chiggen
KFC is the white man's recipe.

>go drown your food
>stop calling me fat

I never understood this. Whites are literally the master of the culinary world.

garlic powder, Italian herbs and spices, lemon pepper, salt, cajun, and walnuts masterrace here

Why doesn't she go stick some plants through he lips?

plates*

Niggers wonder why we call them retards, when all the input they have for anything revolves around chicken, watermelon, and trying to look like theyre white.

It's because shitskin cultures overseason food because their available meat is historically bad

Sort of like a nigger wearing flamboyant jewelry to signal success when a white person would just wear a subtle watch or something

Most spices from the spice trade also come from Europe and Asia

Attached: B5512382-CBFB-4B5C-B916-88317690955C.gif (1048x693, 97K)

what kind of metaphor is this supposed to resample?

Attached: funny-pictures-evil-nigger-auto-505551.jpg (780x520, 80K)

>yet another uppity nigger
DOTR when

Post yfw nignogs throw spice on boiled chicken and call it cooking

Anyone making threads like this should be rangebanned.

Chicken and raisins is literally a middle Eastern dish.

they deep fry, sometimes barbecue.
Usually they just go to KFC

I boil chicken for my dog.

>White people don't season their food
>Literally fought wars over spices

What she means is that whites don't lazily throw every spice in the cupboard in such a quantity that any notion of subtly is lost.

??? Far more entertaining than "What does Jow Forums think of this person". Like I need someone to tell me what to think. Sad! Futhermore, its instructive to how the left thinks and operates.

It doesn't even make me mad because it is so not true.

I have never personally understood it as a meme. I'm portuguese and I don't get it.

Attached: portuguese rotisserie.jpg (400x300, 25K)

I think it has more to do with black people needing to have 1up on the mean whitey.

Traditionally you only need to season meat to keep it longer fresh or its quality/taste is bad.
You don't need to do much to the meat if its good, just make it part of a nice dish.

boiled chicken if its not part of some stew or curry should be a crime desu

niggers trying to insult white people but cant get their mind off chicken

I think black people don't like white cooking or something like that

meanwhile they eat junk food and fast food

Attached: 1461437897708.jpg (476x709, 33K)

They legitimately think their overseasoned shit where you cant taste the meat is better, it's not just a meme to them

im willing to bet without even looking it up that one european nation has more michellen star restaurants than the entire of africa

> Hey black people? How about instead of loitering around our Twitter whining about your underachievements you go out and pick some cotton?
>banned

>much fried chicken

Why do niggers so gleefully embody their worst stereotypes?

They think they're the only ones with a spice drawer or rack. Some carry hot sauce in their purse, they never use it, but its there. They believe its 'real' the same way they think blacks are largely mistreated by police is 'real'. Fantasy land escapism for emotional reasons.

exactly. i know. it's as if europeans didn't create classic cuisines...

>spice drawer or rack

The funny thing is that it's usually just a single jar of 'seasoning' and maybe some extra salt.

Spice trade didnt exist until the establishment of European hegemony

Here you go bros: pastebin.com/2ihesVVt

why are all the top chefs white

"muh spices"

lol hold it right there my british friend

Someone has that bait twitter image? That one that says literally who with blue mark besides.

I boil dog for my chicken
.t Tim wu

Oh I get it's to get white people riled up but it's like saying black people eat watermelon. Well so do white people. It's hardly a gotcha.

I enjoy only certain Chinese dishes but it's mainly overhyped stir fry in lots of onions.

Pretty much. Have Twitter managers ever read their black subscribers racist tweets. It's the most bigoted side of their service. I wonder what they'll do when Twitter goes under.

Bitch doesn't even know about chicken.

Attached: ECC.png (652x368, 472K)

It's more of a slam against Midwestern whites. My extended family members are a prime example of the stereotype. They don't season anything, they never use salt; anything they cook is bland and flavorless.

We waz shefs an shit

Sucks for her redguard ass that my skillz and my alma mater's signature sauce makes the best damn hot wings either side of the ol' Mississip'.

Imagine being such a shitty race of losers that your only argument against white people is “Muh chickin”

Blacks legitimately don't see their racism unless its lightskinned vs darkskinned. Then they are upset for some reason... Its a magical power because they haven't been told not to be rayist honestly, they don't filter it out, or are even encouraged to it frankly.

t. good parent

Fucksake lmao

KFC is white man’s chicken and niggers love it.

White ppl can’t even eat pig guts right

>le wh*te pipo cant cook meme
where does this come from show me the worlds greatest nigger/spic/mongoloid chef and ill show you nasty food. hint: spice and salt are not food groups you subhuman filth

Soup too

Why don't you go identify your father first?

The fuck is italian herbs

I don't season anything either, but I'm not some faggot basedboy who needs to put salt or seasoning on everything.

>I can enjoy my mangoes tasting like mangoes and not chili pepper and lime, José
>I can eat fried chicken without dipping it into a vat of oil and bath it after with a tub of auntie Jamaima's Hot Hooty Sauce, Laquanda
> I can eat some white rice without smothering it in onions sauce and fish guts, あきら
>I can enjoy potatoes without adding in your mother's scented deodorants and perfume, Pajeet

Colonel Sanders called them niggers -Papa John
Press N to pay respects to Papa John

Attached: 1531420976903.jpg (640x360, 170K)

>Don't forget the raisins!
???
?????

Attached: 1523055935238.jpg (750x575, 166K)

N
Shitty pizza, but of right mind.

telegraphtravelmaps.carto.com/viz/4abb2c3c-8ca9-11e6-bed8-0ef7f98ade21/public_map

If you really eat rice and potatoes plain niggers are right and you're an embarrassment

Speaking of shit taste, you can't type out $oy on this fucking board because the lobby for it is too strong. Too much money. They gave the site owner money to auto correct for S - O - Y fags and their feminization.

Absolutely Haram.

White rice is good

Ok nigger, get off your computer (made by a white man) and go back to your fucking mud hut and die of aids

west is seriously sick

Oregano, basil, parsley, sometimes others but those are the big 3

Theres literal isis accounts on twitter yet nothing happens

*swishes mouthful of vodka*

>meanwhile they eat junk food and fast food
Of which probably 90% are white people recipes/creations.
This is pretty much the dumbest “insult” they have in their arsenal.

The only time nignogs ever eat food prepared by whites is in prison so they assume all white food is like prison food

From what I can tell it stems from modern day women of all races not knowing how to cook, which means whypipo in their minds, and them never having a nice cut of steak in their lives and literally not understanding why you wouldn't grab the A1, Sriracha, and syrup so you can drench the thing.

Are blacks unable to achieve civility? Is civility a white trait?

Attached: 3e8.jpg (718x832, 77K)

>pol can't recover from this
>nigger - "stfu about duble standurds u wite pepo, go mak fried chiken
oh noooo..........

Attached: NYT bitch.png (1254x2219, 509K)

How long before all racism is acceptable and I can call niggers nigger without being banned like the good old days of the internet?

never
>racism for me, not for thee!

it's a trait exercised on pol numerous times a day, now kys bigot downy

Hey niggers? Instead of chimping out and destroying America's cities, why don't you go back go Africa.

And these are associated with Italy in particular? Why?

White people literally conquered the world so we could have more spices

Fucking niggers

So now that racism is OK, we wont get banned on Twatter for saying Niggers are worthless?

Attached: SarahJooBlack.png (1859x1802, 414K)

Nigger and wog food has to be spicy in order to mask the taste of poo and rotten meat. I'm quite happy eating the blandest food possible - I hate spices and too much flavour.

spaghetti i guess

>most of the greatest world renowned chefs are white
>durr whites can't cook
>literally conquer continents and sail the sea for spices
>whites don't use seasoning

Attached: 1530463995456.jpg (453x453, 96K)

I'm hoping that some lefty judge is dumb enough to revisit the "Trump can't block people on twitter!" thing, and accidentally causes Twitter to fall under 1stA protections, reclassifying it as a public utility. That way, twitter would no longer be allowed to shadowban.ban/block/mute people, except for CP and a few other extreme things. The flood of shitposters would be of Biblical proportions.

Attached: boner.jpg (375x471, 42K)

I guess if you eat nutraloaf all day you would think whites can't cook

raisins x oatmeal = god tier shit no joke

It's a trait of humans.

It comes from the word 'civilization'. Some sub humans are still struggling around the 'tride' level of advancement.

It's healthy tho. Also let's say you make chicken soup. Do you throw away the chicken? You're pretty wasteful.

a better picture for fans ~

Attached: Konstantin_Savitskiy_Inok_1897.jpg (857x1134, 222K)

lol niggers can only afford to eat chicken

not anglos and germans. anglo and german food is truly shit.

This, non whites not only over season their meat because it's poor shit quality but a majority of them have completely destroyed their tastebuds due to drug and alcohol/cigarette abuse. I have a leftie friend who always bashes on white cooking and how it's unseasoned and blah blah blah, when he makes food he has to season the absolute fuck out of it to even be able to taste anything because he's an alcoholic chain smoking drug abuser.

Attached: 462753621345135.jpg (287x176, 5K)

Raisin oatmeal is the best oatmeal. I can only find it in variety packs so I only get 2 at a time.

Oatmeal raisin cookies are the shit.

So is rum raisin ice cream

Niggers eat the shit parts of the pig whites won’t touch so they have to overseason it.
If you eat decent food, you don’t have to smother the taste with seasonings.

Imagine belonging to a race of people so successful that inferior races can only denigrate your supposed propensity for school shootings and lack of interest in spicy food.

Oh wait, I don't have to imagine, I am white. Feels good man.

Attached: Feels_Good_Man_D_4fedca60cb34a_1024x1024.jpg (689x689, 70K)

Attached: 5880E570-636C-45EB-A5A1-76FE40055832.jpg (300x201, 22K)

all gleeful racism aside, thats a cute puppy

Drowning shit in old bay isn't cuisine.