The Jeong Killshot

So apparently her big claim to fame was a 91 page book called "The Internet of Garbage" which was about how to do censorship of Gamergaters and other undesirables legally and effectively. Here's a blurb:

techdirt.com/articles/20150820/10295032016/techdirt-reading-list-internet-garbage.shtml

It was published as an eBook by Forbes and it's been purged off the internet. Not on Amazon, Google Books, etc. If its been suddenly pulled from everywhere then it must contain some very damaging material.

Finding a copy should be priority #1 for everyone at this point.

Attached: WeevJeong.jpg (2048x1543, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/25910719-the-internet-of-garbage
archive.org/details/TheInternetOfGarbageSarahJeong
youtube.com/watch?v=pUSctMLLNUE
ia801508.us.archive.org/4/items/TheInternetOfGarbageSarahJeong/The Internet Of Garbage - Sarah Jeong.pdf
thepiratebay.org/torrent/23904473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking bump, i want to see this gookthot thrown on the street like a bum

Search 'The Internet Of Garbage" on www.freebookspot.es/

bump

never mind, it's behind a pay wall. fucking bullshit. some "free" ebooks you have there.

goodreads.com/book/show/25910719-the-internet-of-garbage

"6.42 for a 91 page essay" kek

archive.org/details/TheInternetOfGarbageSarahJeong

Winner winner

Buts that is 78 pages not 91 but maybe its how the pdf was formatted idk

That archive is only 78 pages, not 91.

Did they cut part of it?

Did you guys find it?

Attached: 1529734465670.jpg (882x731, 113K)

>Writes book on how to stop harassment and trolls on the internet
>harasses and trolls people on the internet

Not sure.

Bump

Id fuck her

weev has tapped brown ass worldwide to breed out the nonwhites

seems odd that they'd pull it from everywhere else but the main online archive

but if they cut out stuff that'd be a devious way to get people to stop looking

>petrol sniffer cannot into google search
>immediately assumes conspiracy

bump, is there any other copy floating around?

I found this

youtube.com/watch?v=pUSctMLLNUE

bump

this is the ending paragraphs

Attached: 1507215625231.png (529x334, 30K)

More self serving drivel.

This is what passes for legal scholarship these days

Wow, who could have guessed that a SJW Brooklyn clickbait whore was a former SA goon?

Attached: ShesAGoon.png (875x93, 24K)

That’s because you’re a pathetic beta that can’t get anything else

Attached: sherlocksnows.gif (578x448, 586K)

No it isn't. That's the ending paragraphs of the next-to-last chapter.

that's where the epub I downloaded stops

That's literally just "safe space" garbage. Same shit contratrany talks about. Criticism is harassment, reality is harassment, different points of views need to be deplatformed and everything they believe in needs to be protected by safe spaces.

Attached: economicfactswillnotbetolerated.png (887x621, 362K)

>over an hour

Attached: wtfug2.png (211x246, 11K)

So was Zoe Quinn. Goons turn into leftist trash as they get older, they even had a board that was far left back in the day called "laissez faire"

Hope u got 5bux

Back in the states, or just using an American proxy, (((Aurenheimjob)))?

here's the bottom of the pdf

Attached: F134A259-A2E9-47D4-B21E-93DD7D6EEF16.png (1125x2001, 382K)

thanks fren

can you post the whole thing?

riot games is a front for china's government and its black social engineering programs btw

That is the writing of a Harvard legal scholar?
Highschool level everywhere else.

here's the conclusion
>1 of 2

Attached: 5E7E727D-FA9A-431A-93AF-1A92DDAAB22C.png (1125x2001, 361K)

>2 of 2

Attached: 5DB24119-9740-42E1-9F92-5157ED93ADB0.png (1125x2001, 431K)

>suddenly pulled from everywhere

Could be her pulling it off voluntarily, but it could just as easily be a bunch of fash DMCA'ing it so they can then frame it as a coverup.

>how to do censorship of Gamergaters and other undesirables

... WTF? So basically she's a Jow Forumsack for REAL?

Is this an honest assessment of Gamergate?

Quote:
The SJW moniker seems to come from the belief that people who criticize
video games for a lack of diversity are the enemy—a kind of cultural juggernaut with a
supposed chokehold on the media, that must be forcefully opposed. Gamergate as a
force is aligned against everyone they perceive to be SJWs. What any of this has to do
with Zoe Quinn is not particularly obvious.
Gamergate is complicated. It’s also fairly simple: It’s a harassment campaign instigated
by Zoe Quinn’s ex-boyfriend, Eron Gjoni. Quinn was already being harassed before
Gjoni, but her ex amplified it many times over. “Before Gjoni’s post, she had received
16 megabytes of abuse. When she stopped saving threats last December [2014]—
because she couldn’t keep up with the bombardment—she had 16 gigabytes: 1,000 times
more.”
Quinn and Gjoni dated for five months. After the relationship ended, he created “The
Zoe Post,” a blog post alleging that she had been unfaithful to him during their
relationship. A Boston Magazine profile of Gjoni states, “By the time he released the
post into the wild, he figured the odds of Quinn’s being harassed were 80 percent.”
He was right. Quinn received a barrage of threatening messages, like,
“If I ever see you are doing a pannel [sic] at an event I am going to, I will literally
kill you. You are lower than shit and deserve to be hurt, maimed, killed, and finally,..."

Me: Either people take video games too seriously or she is lying about what really happened. Some whore put her legs up in the air for the reviewer to shill a positive review? My bullshit-o-meter is pegging.

If you have the entire PDF, you must upload it

Yeah, but your standards are probably incredibly low because you are a virgin that doesn't work out and has never had sex... so honestly, you'd probably fuck a sheep too. I mean, lets be really honest... you are probably too cheap and lazy to even buy tissues and lube and probably have some crusty rag next to your bed that smells up your mom's entire basement.

here's the endpoint
ia801508.us.archive.org/4/items/TheInternetOfGarbageSarahJeong/The Internet Of Garbage - Sarah Jeong.pdf

that is basically the story the mainstream media ran with.

it is only half the story. also, how do you quantify harassment in gigs?

It was about dishonest journalism and the elitism of thought police media

bamp for linguistic consistency

Attached: 907E19D6-FAD3-41D3-8184-CAE7A828B424.png (1079x682, 256K)

>wrote an entire book about censoring harassment and harassers
>is found to have made sadistic tweets against old people
The fucking irony. Let's start dog whistling her.
NY Times, collect your garbage!

Attached: wendysmug.jpg (291x265, 20K)

>Either people take video games too seriously or she is lying about what really happened.

Nah, it's that it was never just about video games. If you followed it back in the day you'd have noticed that it was all about the culture war and building anticipation for Milo's next column and such. And when it went from shitposting to swatting? The targets weren't 'whoever pissed off the angry gamers most' - they were heretofore-unknown chicks who had *disrupted Breitbart's marketing*.

It was shilling for Bannon from day one. Masterful shilling, but still shilling.

A censored version

>knowing about it means you're a goon
lolno
Shes likely just another newfag that scoured ED to act the part, why wouldnt she be motivated to? It led to her "career"

thats funny, cause I tried to look that book up out of curiosity and it only redirected to a general ebook page on amazon but I ddint bother to dig

Shes strategising and morale boosting by giving context, I can see why the incompetent boomers hired her and dont want to let her go. Unfortunately for her though, even if she spent time here or elsewhere to get an idea of it while it was growing, she was never an influential voice and actually got totally consumed by the rhetoric. She speaks in nothing but metaphor and would have been useful a couple of years ago, now she only serves as an anchor essentially exposing the media for what it is

]
>Reddit
>The Internet Of Garbage

i hope you dickheads arent googling "The Internet Of Garbage"

because, you realize what you're doing right?

hi ctr

Just ask the author to release the full version.

noods nao

Attached: 1533075178159.gif (445x403, 3M)

/facepalm

She’ll pass
>sort yourself oot

>muh dick
gtfo, meatbag npc

so whats the quick rundown of this gook?

Absolutely amazing the level of trash thinking ability that Harvard shits out these days. This is from their law school, and can only imagine how retarded their average undergrads are.

I read it, and its not very interesting or controversial.

The basic gist of the essay is noting the similarities between unwanted commercial emails (spam) and unwanted harassing messages/etc on social media platforms.

The only gamergate stuff is talking about the harassment that people involved received.

>16 MBs of abuse
wtf am i reading

Attached: zoe raped her ex by her own definition.jpg (549x460, 59K)

>is Korean
>is Ivy League "educated"
>can't think of a single thing to give White ppl credit for

Attached: ques33.gif (602x325, 62K)

Attached: 435905F800000578-4802364-image-a-47_1503056031071.jpg (962x770, 153K)

gook-chan needs to swing

Attached: wND3UOm.jpg (750x729, 47K)

>archive.org/details/TheInternetOfGarbageSarahJeong

duck duck go bitches

Clearly you boys have never experience the joy and exhilaration of a good hate-fuck.

OH MY GOD WHO JUST WATCHED WATTERS WORLD?

>I don't know whether she's Chinese, Japanese or Crazy-nese.
>Someone's feeding Ling Ling the wrong fortune cookies

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why no free speech?

checking

Attached: 1234567.jpg (230x335, 41K)

holy shit, what she wants to do to the interent reads like "a brave new world"

Where are the parts where she espouses her anti white rhetoric. Am 7min i’m so far it’s just feminist shit about harassment of mostly women on the internet.

Reminder that Gunn, Harmon and Jeong are all part of the same, ongoing operation
>learn the rules

We metal gear solid 2 now

The literary work of a Harvard grad and NYT staff writer, ladies and gentlemen.
Jesus Christ. I'm no /lit/ but damn. Her shit makes Jow Forums greentexts look like literary classics.

How can you download this?

I read a lot of ripped/torrented stuff.... I can say 90% that it's probably the full book. There's a certain look modified PDFs have, some amateurish "feel," and that has it.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/23904473

I made a torrent for it.

Attached: 1533055359380.png (450x433, 160K)

Good stuff