Have any of you either planned, attempted to, or succeeded at breaking one of your country's laws?

Have any of you either planned, attempted to, or succeeded at breaking one of your country's laws?
If so, what crime?

Attached: 1de.gif (200x160, 125K)

I do not file personal income tax at the state or federal level.

Nice try

I sleep naked in minnesota.

I jaywalk and smoke weed heh

Took a dump in my pants in public then stuck them to the wall of a walmart bathroom and i pissed all over the stall door handle and toilet.

Have a good night officer faggot

Attached: IMG_0683.jpg (640x640, 90K)

yeah just robbed federal reserve, bought all the söy in the world and paid elon musk to send it to space

Attached: Try and stop me coppers.jpg (420x280, 22K)

I time to time remove my state mandated chastity cage

Attached: 1487012716658.jpg (600x335, 45K)

I didn't pay my Jizyah for two years

Attached: buddy.jpg (600x686, 99K)

I tore the tag off of my mattress that said, DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW. I’m a gangster. Straight hood loco OG.

Hi FBI. How's Hillary's server?

>literally shart in mart
My sides

I didn't get jewdicked.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHIT!

I downloaded a youtube music video

nice try, law enforcement officer

I said a mean thing about the towelheads once

I jay-walked once

>Have any of you succeeded at breaking one of your country's laws?
Yes
Two counts of rape.
I once burgled a medieval church and stole the altar crucifix and communion goblets, I sold them to an antiques dealer for drug money.
I once set fire to a children's nursery with petrol and a pack of matches just because I felt like it.
I've beaten and abused animals for fun.
I've vandalized multiple public phone boxes and broken shop windows late at night for a laugh.
I once pushed a 70 year old woman into a canal while I was walking beside her.
To be honest I've been a real scumbag in the past.

Attached: funboy.png (640x344, 348K)

It started with playing frogger as a child, At first I sucked, but then after many hours The first level was completed. Never in my life had I felt such a rush, It was as if the levers of power had become visible and godhood was a an attainable goal.

I became very good at frogger.

But soon it wasn't enough, the high began to fade and my life became more and more empty. Playing was now a reflexive habit, an instinct nothing more... Then one day while walking home from school I had an epiphany, It was crystalline and pure. As if I had been shot with a diamond. My solem heart began to race once again. An idea flowed through my mind, like some unseen muse was playing divine inspiration upon his harp.

I don't have to use crosswalks.
I can Jaywalk now...

Page 10 revive bump

Attached: Capture.jpg (495x580, 50K)