HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: IMG_3652.jpg (816x1024, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/12/health/condoms-penis-size.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Men often complain of discomfort, diminished sensation and poor fit

Says nothing about dicks being small. Just that they don't fit comfortably.

My dick is a little over 6" and I know a lot of condoms don't feel good.

I highly doubt that.

what did they mean by this?

Attached: chinkwords.jpg (287x68, 13K)

I know the feeling. "King size" my ass. Length was fine, but girth was severely lacking.

>(((NYTimes)))
Color me surprised

Mine is unironically 4.3 inches and I can't even use condoms because they feel loose. Plus something about them makes me lose my boner.

WELL IF YOU DIDN'T MANGLE THEM THEY MIGHT GROW NORMALLY. DICK CHOPPING SCUMBAGS

4.3 erect? Jesus christ. I'm 6.5 and feel small

All condoms are made for people with pencil dicks. I'm so sick of condoms being made for length, make them for girth, thats where the pain comes from. As long as the condom covers the tip of your dick, its fine.

I'd rather just jizz on your mom's back that wear a condom.

Yes, I'm a infidel or.... incel or MGCOW or whatever you call it.

You think that's bad? I'm obese so I'm 2 inches hard cause of the fat

>coping this hard

Girth is of no use if you're 4 incher. Sure its good if you have the length to fill the woman's beef cave but if you ain't digging theres literally no point to a short stubby stump

amerimutts confirmed pajeets

Attached: tiny.png (476x346, 115K)

Then lose some weight you fat fuck. On my full cut I gained an inch and a half of penis. Fat fucks deserve labor death camps

Exactly, fucking slaves.

Attached: 1533128662101.png (719x527, 77K)

What makes it worse is that I'm tall and have broad shoulders. With clothes on, I look like the type of guy who has a big dick.

Thunders place has some good manual stretches you can do. In 2 years I got mine from 5.0" to 6.5" and girth from 4.3" to 4.8".

Not huge but it gives me some more confidence as I'm like 6'3" and my dick looks tiny on me

Stop projecting, I'm talking about how they don't make wide enough condoms. Also stop hiding behind a meme flag faggot.

I can deal with the uncomfortable length, but can we get a little more lube? During any hour+ fuck sesh I find myself having to change condoms because the one I’m using gets dry and stretches, eventually ripping.

>inb4 maybe you should keep your girls wet then

Even with a drenched pussy, if you are trying to put a dry condom in you’re gonna have a bad time

girth is usually the same with all condoms, king size refers to the length of the condom

>Using birth control
Enjoy hell. I will be making offspring while you are wasting your wife's eggs.

No it says the average size is 5.57 inches. Kek white bois. My dicks literally 107% larger by volume.

This explains the blacked.com industry. The betrayal of wyte wymns is justified

Wait is this real? I'm 5.5" and I'm fat as fuck so I can actually be bigger?

>take in more brown people
>boys encouraged to take HRT before puberty
I wonder why the average dick size has gone down, gonna have to do a real big think for this one.

are you guys retarded, it says discomfort and diminished sensation, it means they are too small.

Imagine a tree with a bunch of extra dirt dumped around the trunk. Did the tree get any shorter?

>8 inches
Probably have the biggest dick in America, must be my Italian genetics.

Attached: 1528000080799.jpg (2708x2190, 827K)

Of course you fucking idiot. Do you have a puffy fat deposit on your groin? If its squishy it can be burned off with exercise. You'd be surprised how far the penis shaft base goes in towards the groin bone. Hip skeleton is empty for a reason

Attached: IMG_3654.jpg (454x324, 34K)

9 inches here could care less

Hes calling you a chode
A can of tuna
A hockey puck

To clarify you actually can care less? Or you could not care less?

>country becoming less white
>average dick size is lowering
lmao feels good not being a shit skinned dicklet

I have that same feel breh

Attached: 6E4CE9ED-F866-4E65-B8C5-09C45736B4E9.jpg (864x922, 113K)

It's true.
had to start using female condoms because the male condoms kept falling off of the small-dick men.
that's alright though, I prefer small dicks.
fucking big-dick men annoys me as I need to brace myself and thus can only text with one hand.

Americans never had a reasonable size penis.

condoms are for degenerates

>white hate times

saged

Attached: little brown dicks.png (489x1174, 172K)

feels good to be european B)

>mfw when whites actually have a larger penis than any other race, on average
>muh fuggin dik

Attached: image.jpg (204x200, 12K)

I used to be 270lbs and my dick was 7.5" before and after weight loss.

git gud

samefag 1 post by this ID

>People are responding to memeflaggot muh dikk threads

Nu/pol/ is shit.

you know Italians are moor mutts right?

>can of tuna
>hockey puck

Kek

Attached: IMG_5080.png (128x125, 31K)

Fake news

Americans say that expression wrong

You know americans are nappy haired negro mutts, right? You see I can play that game as well.

Attached: 1526549682267.jpg (3000x4000, 2.08M)

>hockey puck
kek

Did you get that idea by looking in the mirror?

is anybody here around 7x5? what kind/size of condoms do you use?

11 inches here

chef at wendy's btw

>Did you get that idea by looking in the mirror?
Sounds a lot like this country's demographics, kek

>Using condoms

>11 inches

Mine is like 12.5 inches you small fucc

>6'4
>shoulder width nearly width of doorframe
>32" pants
>5x4 dicklet
would rather be a manlet with a huge cock fuck being a piece of shit dicklet

In Norway you can order condoms for free from the state which comes in a discreet package. They have a standard, one with extra thin latex and one that has a bigger circumference.

be so valuable to women that your dick size can be looked past. she won't tell anybody anyway if she's loyal to you. you are already a peak breeder in stature.

1. sex is overrated;
2. if you're using a condom, you would do better just masturbating, as it destroys the sensation completely - if there's no direct contact with the vagina there's no sex, case closed.

>tfw had to research the biggest condoms commonly available in US (lifestyle skyn large)
>tfw they're still too small and have to special order imports because the FDA aparently wants to regulate the girth of my cock
>tfw I don't use them anyway because I'm a kissless handholdless virgin autismo

>moors
>italy

My dick keeps growing or condoms are shrinking. When I was a teen/ early 20's, condoms would slip off all the time. Now they hurt.

Attached: DjqhVryW4AAsNIC.jpg:large.jpg (585x439, 59K)

>be 265 pounds
>dick is still 5.5 inches
>be 5'5

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!

Attached: 26904699_2080047792232912_3588459725420256468_n.jpg (935x935, 452K)

My area is filling up with 5'5" illegal manlets. Pretending that whites are the ones driving down the size is so retarded.

"Men often complain of discomfort, diminished sensation and poor fit"

in other words. the condoms are too small you gook

I'm 7 something and I feel small

You have to shop around, which can be fucking frustrating. I don't know about anybody else but Durex condoms just slide off my dick, I'd have better luck with a fucking Ziploc bag and an elastic band.

>httOne customer, Shawn Reimund, 34, of Austin, Tex., ordered B17. With standard condoms, “the length was frustrating because you would get a lot of sliding,” he said, and excess latex would be “cutting off your circulation. I compare it to an anaconda wrapping around you.” Also, “sometimes the girth just wasn’t enough.”
lol

Attached: 1520210707006.jpg (704x1000, 106K)

>>nytimes.com/2017/10/12/health/condoms-penis-size.html

Attached: IMG_13.jpg (197x256, 10K)

Always thought I was on the small side, when I measure I'm at 7" which I'm told is above average but it doesn't look it, I feel sorry for other men when I hear the average is apparently something like 5.5 to 6.5. The condoms I've tried are all too tight and short. My roastie makes comments about my size, if she's excited it's "massive" if I'm not bothered having sex, she'll joke that it's little.

Not really interested in sex but, I was a virgin until 24 and I think waiting for so long killed my libido, I never cum during sex and have to pretend that it feels good.

I'm 6.35 inches. Feels good, I'm above average size.

This, literally only the thin ones do it for me anymore. I used to use regular condoms and they bothered both me and my GF, so now we just use thins.

>wearing condoms
If they're not at least a friend you trust well enough to bareback, maybe you shouldn't be swapping goop. Just saying.

Using a condom is for betas. It goes against all evolutionary instinct when you willingly render yourself sterile when mating with a fertile female.

>5'5
>265 pounds
You should be awarded american citizenship just for that desu