CNN Btfo

CNN Btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-112308_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1538, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube
westernjournal.com/cnn-falls-below-kids-network-nickelodeon-in-cable-ratings/
youtube.com/watch?v=hGqTLMWcjQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to see that at least the rating numbers aren't faked. Probably because it's about money.

How long can CNN hang on ffs? Advertisers aren't getting much for their money anymore.

Won't be too long before Anderson Cucker gtfo that shitty news station. His career is done anyway.

The day CNN declares bankruptcy I may die from nutting too hard at their final broadcast

exactly, CNN must be bleeding money left and right by now.
i suspect they ONLY have views because they talk about trump the paradox of that is, if they didnt talk about trump they would crash and burn faster.
i mean every second is breaking news...am i not even being hyperbolic even story is breaking news?!
the day CNN start going massive layoffs will be a great day

CNN wont declare bankruptcy but they will be doign layoffs i suppose they are slow laying people off but doing so in a manner that no one notices.
The reason they want infowars dead is because alex (if he got his shit together) could take them on for a fraction of the budget

>How long can CNN hang on ffs?
(((They))) will keep funding it no matter how low the ratings get. FFS, youtube just shelled out tens of millions of dollars to give Anderson Pooper his own YouTube channel with preferential promotion on the site. I'll say that again: YOUTUBE is paying CNN millions to have a channel on their site. I didn't get that backwards even though it sounds backwards.

a couple millions in nothing when it comes to a billion dollar industry and its expenses

and cnn has high expenses

That's what happens when you turn a "news related" channel
>face it, CNN had nothing close to presenting actual news since the aftermath of 9/11 and got totally embarrassed as the cowards and fake news they're by AJ during the arab spring
into a full blown yellow press infomercial & teleshopping channel. They don't even have the crowd catching
>druuuuumpf reeeeeee
crowd that would give them viewers as shitty online streams like TYT do that better and for the actual commies there's always PBS.

It's a business that has no market beside what is the usual clinton "big fish" donors that don't care about some turd reeeeing for 30mins between "market watch" to tell them how their portfolio is doing because they still can't use a smartphone or the internet.

>falls below Nickelodeon

Implying this wasn't done on purpose so they could look up their skirts

/thread

Attached: kvn0uTJx_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I turn cnn off whenever I go to the gym. Nobody has ever stopped me or said anything

That's factually inaccurate and demonstrably false. It paints a target on the back of the media and lead to violence and victimization of news reporters. It hurts my feelings and makes me sad. and angry. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Jim Acosta Tantrum.jpg (300x300, 45K)

Honestly, I wish they would get rid of CNN in our standard cable package.

It’s so pathetic when a so call news network does nothing else than talking about Trump 24/7. It’s so annoying, especially when hey bring a bunch of talking heads who does nothing but agree with he narrative.

Fucking plane crashes is talked about for 20 seconds, but they’ll talk about two scoops for 23 hours strait!

Attached: MV5BMTczMjk2OTc4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA2ODE1MDE@._V1_UY317_CR21,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 11K)

>Fucking plane crashes is talked about for 20 seconds,

well they talked about MH370 for a long time but that was before trump.

Here's what I hate about CNN. First, they should change the name to TNN because if Trump farts they will cover it. Second, each host just repeats the same shit in a different way all day. Their actual news is like 5 minutes at 3am, and then they go back to being triggered by Trump. If they want to be considered real news then maybe they should cover all of the other shit going on in the world.

>tfw my dad is one of the few people to actually start watching cnn in it's decline
>can't talk to him about anything without him pivoting the conversation to trump

>should cover all of the other shit going on in the world.

when ted turner owned it they were a respectable news channel.

Fun fact: CNN PAYS to be on TV screens in airports.

Also, many people use CNN as "background" noise instead of actively watching.

this. CNN's fall was perhaps the worst happening in journalism in the last 20 years.

when faces become more important than facts

>CNN slightly more reputable than Ancient Aliens: the network

We're going to need another war, goyim.

Also checked.

Attached: Checked.jpg (472x472, 30K)

>there are people on this board right now that think CNN fell from grace and not that they were always shit
Journalism was always shit show that rarely produced something interesting.

>for the actual commies there's always PBS.
Believe it or not NPR has actually done some reasonable stories about Trump. Like after the Helsinki fiasco they quietly pointed out that Trump has been tougher on Russia than any other president in recent memory, including Obama.

Someone there sees which way the wind's blowing, or maybe it's becoming a refuge for old school lefties and centrists. I dunno. Of course there opinion pieces are still shit but their straight up news articles have some surprises in the mix.

Even their top faces are just sad stories of shame and failed journalism.

I still remember the cowards during the Arab Spring in Egypt reporting in full riot gear and bullet proof vests pretending they just got "tear gassed" from the comfort of the 20th floor in a 5* hotel while anyone else was covering what is going on on the streets.

No sources, no contacts, no actual reporting, just larping.

That's because there's not much of a market for "up the middle" news. It's why MSNBC has been growing so much.

Checked

Attached: F83EF89E-77D1-47C8-BC5B-F0D5DB6B23D8.jpg (261x238, 14K)

Gotta bolster that ol' confirmation bias.

It's like he gave it up and his ex Hanoi Jane took it over, LOL

They used to be decent in the early 90s Fox was the cartoon shitshow of a network but it actually brought ratings for it

I don't follow them that close anymore but that actually makes me happy.
I can't wait for a revival of factual quality journalism as todays state is so sad. Even the oldest quality papers in europe turned into yellow press shit outlets where the factual reporting is near zero.

Before the election I thought they were ok. They had a bias but I could see past it and it was nice to have as background noise. Once Trump started running it went downhill fast

>Believe it or not NPR has actually done some reasonable stories about Trump.

NPR is probably the fairest left leaning media outlet you're gonna get. Last weekend, they at least acknowledged and addressed George Soros when dozens of callers started leaving messages about him, and they also brought on an expert who warned that the UN report claiming North Korea was building missiles again might be entirely fake because it used anonymous sources.

if cnn and their friends get btfo i'll vote trump and start watching fox news.
I'm a bernout btw so this would be strictly for bantz.

>ratings
>meaning shit
lol

You retards do realize that TV is dying, right? More and more people get their news (and everything else they got from TV) online. And guess what? Conservatives are once again trailing behind, sticking to TV like the ass-backwards stubborn sows they are.

Attached: 1463904819747.png (916x916, 599K)

its pretty entertaining to flip between fox news and cnn, but it might give you bipolar disorder or split personality if you're not careful

So what are liberals watching? MSNBC?

The only thing you're dominating on the internet is Tumblr.
vice.com/en_us/article/3dy7vb/why-the-right-is-dominating-youtube

>unironically linking to Vice
The fuck is wrong with you, user?

THIS IS A WHITE WASH

Attached: 1663395.jpg (610x1204, 389K)

>Fuck you stupid white people, you should be bred out of existence by mongrels and blacks
>What do you mean we're fake news and our ratings are down?
This is how we win the culture war. We have to keep at it, relentlessly. Doing it for FREE because it's our passion to save American culture and heritage. We won with Trump but Trump is merely opening the door for us, we have to walk through it and commit to a goal. With blood, sweat, words and action, we can save our nation from diversity and jews. It's not a hopeless battle, it's not out of reach.

Attached: 1517365839125.gif (247x270, 79K)

Heres the reality:
CNN gets paid per cable subscriber. The only real way to hurt them is to cut the cord.

Fake news
Communist news Network

Americans getting duped by kikes. Again.

Attached: 1513898770938.jpg (2500x4420, 1.33M)

The vast majority of the internet is liberal leaning. Even the majority of Jow Forums is liberal. Jow Forums is the outlier

Its so sad to see CNN falling so low.

They were once the impartial leader in news reporting

but then one night I was watching their election coverage and they had Donna Brezelle on a panel with "Republican Startegist" under her name. Now I know damn well that Donna Brazelle has always been a Democrat, and a week later she became the head of the DNC. Thats when I lost all respect for CNN. Then, it came out that Brazelle had leaked the debate questions to Clinton, and then the Clinton leaning coverage started.

No looking back. The only thing that can happen now is a transparent purging of CNN of all their anchors, and bringing in fresh faces from around the country.

Their new slogan should embrace impartiality, otherwise, their ratings will continue to slide in obscurity

>TFW you realize shitposting will save the United States

Attached: CNNsucks.jpg (800x482, 168K)

It does not hurt them. It's like how all your local TV news is still able to afford all these crews and extremely expensive gear with extemely low ratings.

They are funded by the states, local cities and outside sources. Low ratings do not hurt them.

>Jow Forums
>liberal

Only relatively when juxtaposed against Jow Forums

wew lad checked

Attached: trumpcheckem.jpg (700x512, 84K)

>tfw my mom watches cnn & msnbc religiously

Help!

>culture war
tim pool please

>Puerto Rico
>claiming anyone is trailing behind
Get back to me when you have roads.

Me and my Nielson meter do our best to watch Fox

CNN pays places to watch their channel
They still can't get any ratings

Nice.

Attached: Check 'em..jpg (566x480, 84K)

Nice digits kek

>trump sucks
>trump sucks
>trump sucks
>sniff their own farts
>wah we're the real news because college student bravado and posturing, you're all stoopid

CNN are nothing but a bunch of intel community alumni larping as journos.

>juxtaposed
/v/ and Jow Forums make up 50+% of site traffic.

this
i cant stand jones, but i dont want him banned or silenced. CNN is scared shitless, with all the boycott on infowars the alex jones channel has picked up about 200k subs in the last few months

>Honestly, I wish they would get rid of CNN in our standard cable package.
you have to buy a bundle with a bunch of channels you don't want to get fox news.

Attached: 1532657530796.png (645x773, 9K)

We should all know by now that news is a business and has it's own type of hiearchy. The MSM hates the fact that you don't have to go through the old school procedure and channels to reach an audience but also it's done at the fraction of the cost. This is more than about alternative competition, it's survival now.

What would their rating look like if they weren't on basically every TV in every airport in the western world?

Attached: 1530658923582.png (733x500, 139K)

Who is this man? What is his name?

Not completely true. If it's not getting enough viewers and ad revenue tanks it will be diminished to a much more un-relevant news station. Certain shit will always get funded but getting to the point where its a nuance rather than a cash cow is important.

>CNN run out of money
It's owned by Turner Broadcasting, which I believe is owned by Warner Brothers
Which I believe is owned by AT&T
>Run out of money

AT&T isnt even profitable . most of its network is coaxail and sprint fucked them up ages ago. yea surprise buttsecs with no lube then told to go clean itself up afterwords by sprint

FOX is shit too tho except for Tucker.

this. itll run a skeleton crew with govt funding if necessary. last resort, theyll say they need public funding for it and demand it in the name of free press

>May 20th
?

Fox buisness is good

Q predicted this

still too high
no one should watch this trash

Nice digits

DAN SCHNEIDER HYMEN DIVIDER

TFW Jow Forums pranks go from Habbo raids to saving the western world with gets and a cartoon frog.

I wish cable were a la carte.

Please tell be somebody has the shot where they're showing a story about Trump eating fried chicken with a knife and fork and the news ticker at the bottom has something about dozens of people being killed in a terrorist gas attack.

They’ll never claim bankruptcy. We’re living in the information age, where controlling the narrative through media is the most important thing, and CNN is Time Warners propaganda arm.

You didn’t really think Bezos bought WaPo, or Carlos Slim bought NYT for the profits they’d generate, right?

CNN is fake news

BREAKING NEWS: ALEX JONES' INFOWARS LIMITED HAS BOUGHT CNN FOR THE PRINCELY SUM OF $1 (ONE DOLLAR)

>Every one of Fox’s prime-time news programs topped CNN’s by approximately one million viewers or more, with “Tucker Carlson Tonight” enjoying a 1.4 million edge over “Anderson Cooper 360,” and “Hannity” with close to two million more viewers.
Devastating.
westernjournal.com/cnn-falls-below-kids-network-nickelodeon-in-cable-ratings/

based spongebob

What is on Nick anyways? Spongebob? More shitty live action shows?
I saw there is a new TMNT cartoon, looks horrible and is very kosher

Attached: 1512932982628.jpg (1924x1572, 854K)

Don't most airports and waiting areas have CNN on TV?
Would be interesting to see late night show ratings as well. I know they were high a while ago, but it must be grating to hear about Trump every day.

To be fair, that Jeanie Mose is typically a comedy segment at the end of the hour
This is for his "Get me a Coke, please" comment

youtube.com/watch?v=hGqTLMWcjQs

>Its toxic
Only SJWs use that terminology
False flag
>Qanon is kinda gay tho

>comedy segment
>Cable News Network
Sure, perfectly understandable

Attached: f13.gif (500x286, 962K)

I used to prefer CNN because FOX was too biased. Then pic related happened.

Its surreal seeing a news agency you think is somewhat reliable expose themselves as doing absolutely 0 research on something before running a story.

Attached: 1493635739956.gif (250x333, 1.09M)

>Even the majority of Jow Forums is liberal. Jow Forums is the outlier
I have some bad news for you, newfren

This

HAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I put it on when I want to take a nap as background noise. Not even kidding

>CNN BREAKING NEWS
>DONALD TRUMP HIJACKED AND CRASHED MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHT MH-370 IN 2014

Attached: 1522368809341.jpg (763x589, 66K)