Russiastan and Al-Habibi-Putamir Now Most Muslim Place In Europe

Source: tribune.com.pk/story/924270/moscow-becoming-europes-largest-muslim-city/

Remind us one more time why /Pol glorifies Russia and Putin when Moscow is now the most muslim place in Europe. Your glorious half-squinty eyed nation is literally on par with Swedistan. lmao good job Ivan

Attached: Capture.jpg (654x824, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Irj_4IVLBP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Moscow
>Europe

Attached: 0eda8115001085cca52d7a70638c9664[1].jpg (512x512, 35K)

Crimea is Ukraine

Attached: 0efb81df546bb087d6d051da2a492bc9.jpg (1460x913, 244K)

Attached: 1526772409462.jpg (657x527, 41K)

Moscow is in European Russia you fucking dolt.

Russia thinks it needs people, and like the rest of us, they'll take any old shit. Russia prolly has it worse, it's a lot harder attracting a higher class of human to Russia than the west.
Regardless, Putin seems to keep them in line so that's a plus. Course he's also leaving Russia exposed to a timebomb...
Anyway, i think the glorification of Russia comes from thwarting Zog. For that alone I salute them. Europe aids Zog.

Moscow is not Europe. And Russians should not be considered as human beings at all. They are just vile animals

>russia is now
>is now
>NOW

published on 22th july 2015

go to bed you sticky syrupslurper

>not europe
well, continentally speaking it is my dude

Their Muslims are not imported Pakis but conquered people though.

Keep reading to article and you'll read about a women who converts to Islam and changes her name to Aisha. Vladimir "Wipes sitting down" Putin can't do anything about that.

>2018
>finally realizing that Russia has always had a lot of Muslims
>leaf education

>/Pol
oven yourself kike shill

Would if I could. Nose don't fit in oven my guy

Russia is not in Europe smart goy

Their Muslims are conquered and subservient you retard. Ever heard about Chechnya? Muslims chimped out and Putin bitch-slapped them into submission. Now Chechen Muslims are literally swearing allegiance to Putin saying they are ready to die for him.

This is how it's done. Better than here where the Muslims are empowered to do what they want with us.

>European
>Russia
You can only pick one

>why /Pol glorifies Russia
because the liberals hate it so it must be great!
like israel!

>Amerimutts
>White
You can only pick one

Ex-USSR Muslims are based anr redpilled and hold no allegiance to Wahhabism

cringe

LOL, chechynians are just being kept in line by ramadanov or whatever his name is. He himself is getting payed by Putin to not be a terrorist. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=Irj_4IVLBP8

An entire stadium of armed Chechen soldiers swearing allegiance to Putin with many more waiting outside. The Chechens literally say they are willing to kill Ukrainians and any other sorry fuckers that mess with Russia.

If Canada had a Prime Minister with balls and the local Muslims swore allegiance to said Prime Minister saying they are willing to kill and die for him, I'd be okay with the Muslims desu. If Muslims can't be productive members of society, the least they can do is join the army and fight like they always do.

>conquered
>subservient

Keep getting news from Russia24 you literal fire hydrant. The Chechens are still actively fighting in their land and now with the rise of Ukraine-Russia war they are volunteering to fight on behalf of Ukraine simply because they hate Russia so much. Not to mention, subservient? They prey in public and take over public streets, this doesn't even happen Germany, nevermind your utopia Russia.

Attached: RUSSIA BEAR.jpg (531x342, 37K)

They always target capital cities to take over
Every time

>A. Fucking. Leaf.
Of course.

lol watch this video Chechens and their leader say they are willing to comply with any order their Commander in Chief (Putin) gives them, and that they will fight any battle for him. Mind you, Russia is a Federation, Chechnya is a Republic of its own, yet still willing to fight for the Russians.

You're right, I shouldn't say subservient. I should just say loyal. Yes, there are still some terrorists in Chechnya, but a large portion of them moved to fight with ISIS in Syria and they've been mostly wiped out by other Chechen Special Forces fighting for Putin.

Again, given the choice between Muslims who stay on welfare and rape your women, and Muslims who fight and die for you, I think the choice is clear. Let them have their prayers in Moscow, if they fight on the front lines for Russia, then all the best for them.

Sort of how in war you attack the capital city to gain control of the gove-

wait

But Trudy said diversity is our strength

Attached: diversityisstrength.jpg (688x515, 57K)

$20 says this mudslime will be the next Russian tsar.

Attached: Kadyrov.jpg (786x442, 65K)

Oh and by the way I see you, you Ukrainian fucks. Canada has been littered with Ukrainian, Polish and Georgian fucks that are the most pro-SJW and rabid anti-Russians out there. Just here in my city I remember seeing a protest where Ukrainians and Syrian terrorists holding the FSA flag were chanting shit like "Fuck Russia". Hopefully your vote means less with each generation.

geographically, yes. Moscow is in Europe. 85%+ of the Russian state is not. Culturally and politically, it is not a part of Europe, nor is it a part of Asia. It's, simply put, Russian. So, no.

By the way: for the same reasons Israel is often counted as 'European' (for cultural and sport events) and Australia is seen as a 'Western' nation, despite being located in the far East of the Southern hemisphere.

Also, you are an absolute dumb ass. Playing on definitions to make a political point is stupid. Russia has never been considered part is the Western sphere and probably will never been; it simply doesn't see itself in that way and is treated more as a foe than a friend by the West itself.

So, go kys.

>Given the choice between muslims and muslims we choose muslims

Spoken like a true Canadian.

So Russians are not white then. Correct?

What is Putin supposed to do? Allow Chechnya to declare independence and lose territory? Hell no, Putin is a conqueror, he never loses territory, only wins it.

Face it, the Chechen Muslims which you laugh at will kill all you Ukrainians. And then Putin will annex the rest of Ukraine while losing less ethnically Russian soldiers because the loyal Chechens did all the fighting on the front lines.

Putin is a doing a reverse Ottoman Empire and that is awesome as heck.

nice Jow Forums will defend it
Wrong. They support Putin as long as Chechnya gets free federal money paid by the russian cucks taxpayers.

It's amazing to know we live in a day and age in which Jews use facists and Nazis for their goals. Case in point, Poroshenko is a Jew. "The previous year, Forbes, referring to Poroshenko as the “Willie Wonka of the Ukraine”, listed him as one of the world’s richest Jews. Irina Fireez, a spokeswoman from Poroshenko’s office, contacted the magazine, requesting that he be removed from the list." Also his the rest of his government is Jewish. We are supposed to not like Russia because Muslims have and other groups have always existed there? Is it not obvious now that Putin is pro religion and sees religion as a good thing. Do you understand that what makes a religion dangerous is those that use the religion, and Putin knows that the Muslims in Russia and even the Jews in Russia are not a problem. At least they are undercontrol

Attached: Petro-Poroshenko-Vitali-Klitschko.jpg (825x585, 376K)

Poroshenko and Klichko are not Jews. Nice try shill faggot kike.

THe idea that there are fewer than 1.5 mil Muslims in Paris is laughable.