Brit/pol/ - Leftist Organisations Edition

>Migrants' Rights Network: Working for the rights of all migrants
migrantsrights.org.uk/

>Convention of Scottish Local Authorities' Migration, Population and Diversity team: responsible for migration to Scotland in all its forms (including asylum seekers and refugees), human trafficking, population and demographic change
migrationscotland.org.uk/

>Migrant Help: Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect
migranthelpuk.org/

>The Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants: We will challenge laws and policies that infringe rights of migrants, refugees and their families
jcwi.org.uk/

>Refugee Action: Our vision is that refugees and asylum seekers will be welcome in the UK
refugee-action.org.uk/

>Migrants Resource Centre: MRC has a vision of a British society that is inclusive and free of prejudice; that celebrates the diversity of its population; and that supports the rights of all people to enjoy freedom from persecution, danger and oppression.
migrantsresourcecentre.org.uk/

Turn2Us: If you are a migrant to the UK, find out what help might be available to you through benefits, grants and other resources.
turn2us.org.uk/Your-Situation/A-Migrant

>Migration Watch UK is an independent and non-political think tank chaired by Lord Green of Deddington, a former Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. We believe immigration brings distinct benefit to our society.
migrationwatchuk.org/

>British Red Cross: We want to see a fair, effective and efficient asylum system that treats people with respect and dignity.
redcross.org.uk/about-us/what-we-do/how-we-support-refugees

>Migration Museum: a long view migration illustrating this part of our histories
migrationmuseum.org/

>Catholic Agency For Overseas Development: Just One World
cafod.org.uk/Education/Primary-teaching-resources/Refugee-resources

Attached: 1525631607632.jpg (426x640, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbk5P1pMK-o
youtube.com/watch?v=MRq_pRbtSM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how you holding up lads?

Attached: qwIo4Cz.jpg (614x389, 57K)

feel like death warmed up
no gf

I literally and unironically don't

another thread i've conquered

i win

it's like im caesar in gaul

etc etc etc

Pube is a Jew confirmed

t. Pubeus Caesar Augustus

Hookup a desalination plant to the amount of sweat you're producing right now and we could irrigate the sahara

she cute

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbk5P1pMK-o

swear nofap is making me insane

am i sweating because im rich or am i sweating because you're too afraid to fight me?

>virgin fell for the meme
rarted

The amount of exertion typing puts on your garishly overweight frame must be getting you pretty overheated. The stickyness of your soda covered keyboard is tipping you over the edge.

Mummy I need poo-poo's

You are unstoppable

it's made women much more desirable

>because losers exactly like you make up the same kind of cope tales as you to cope when i destroy them
huh i have no idea why i thought you wouldnt admit defeat so fast but here we are

too bad they dont desire you

i know

Read Siege

Not the response i expected. Now I know I hit a nerve.
Whens the last time your bmi was in the healthy range?

what will you call your autobiography

Just woke up lads. Eating some spinach right now

good morning

Some do

Based

You must be retarded then. That diagnosis would be consistent considering your posts.

i've been competing for years

try again sweetie x

not sure yet but i wouldn't call it an autobiography when it writes itself

Good stuff. Raw or wilted a bit in the pab?

when you're as rich as pube you stop caring about lesser creatures because they just throw themselves at you lmao

fucking this

can someone her enlighten me on why mass migration isnt something that your british conservatives want to stop?

Attached: 1532668222309.png (796x1060, 408K)

i've done a number on austrailia

blah blah blah
stop vagueposting and pretending there's some ted revolution going on

Neoliberal economics.

Fatboys starting to slow down a bit now, cant keep up the type rate.

Raw, yeah. Tasty snack

I’m still awake, I’m woke to JEWS

Because mass migration serves the interests of the big businesses the Conservatives have sworn to protect. That and they're not actually Conservatives in the slightest.

>i've been competing for years
>Fatboys
i've done such a number on you, besides weren't on here seething a couple months ago when i posted body pics? fucking L

i can ohp you

Fatboy

break you in half with a single kick

holy fucking shit pube is the scourge of the poor lmfao

i could maul your entire family using only my hab despite being a middleweight

Wog anchor on the news. Day already ruined

Poo-poo's

jab*

even if you're a nightowl you cannot escape the reality of this country

good post

Fatboy

I know, but I was only joking. My day isn't ruined.

Despite the world at war and all of the fucked up shit going on, I feel happier than ever before.

I think I went beyond sadness and depression and full circle back into happiness.

Because they are not conservatives and also they need the onward march of the economy. The white population is living longer and having fewer children which means less workers.

I always have some with my eggs in the morning. I wilt em a little though.

i know i said middle weight but i do walk around at light heavyweight, still though walking around at 6'1, 78kg~, shredded as fuck has kept you awake ever since you saw me L O L

You probably see about 1000 'suspicious' things on a typical London subway commute. I guess this means super/ultra-suspicious?

poo-poo's

Do you remember that time when you tried to skim the first few pages of Elull's "The Technological Society" and conclude that "it isn't a difficult academic text" despite only having read less than 1% of it, because you thought it would make you look cool in front of your imaginary audience?

im going to bed but you can still tell me how much you admire me tomorrow

fucking losers lol

mate it's perfectly reasonable to read 5 pages of a book and get an impression of it's difficulty

stop mogging everyone lmfao

Come down here and we'll throw you off a cliff like we used to with your kind back in the 80s lad.
Your girth might even break your fall fatboy.

People who post 30-40 images of Jenna Coleman for no reason at all other than to garner attention to their blogposting gayshit ought to be culled.

poo-poo's

goodnight sweetheart

done a number on u

Jew

cant

is that why you stopped posting for months and gave up on your trip to edinburgh?

fucking L M A O

Convenient. Hope the bed doesnt creak too much.

poo-poo's

Read an article today saying that a no deal brexit was 60/40 likely.

Based and redpilled or fake and homosexual?

nite you sexy cunt

me and my bitch are mogging you ugly cunts hahahahahahahaha

Fuck off

Jew

ofcourse it'll creak im the #1 shagger worldwide you dyel cunt lmfao

Literally a Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=MRq_pRbtSM4

Start going to the gym.
Start forming gym vanguards.
Start doing yoga.

Nice one lad, I had some salad with eggs as well. Was gonna cook but I like to eat food raw sometimes, especially in the morning.

I always wake up with a big appetite. Same if I have a tug or just fucked too, immediately after finishing I usually feast after

>seething so much he wont even stick to his guns and leave when he said he would

Deary me fattie mcgee

long shot but is the findom user from a few weeks ago on just now?

poo-poo's

>"p-p-please leave im so afraid of you"
lol

so does telling lies on the internet about me make you feel better about the fact that you're too afraid to fight me or are you just doing it all for nothing?

Thank you for demonstrating once again your absolute retardation for everyone present to witness. You may gauge the difficulty of the couple of pages you have read only and not the whole book in its totality.

That title is an exceptionally difficult read. Obviously you would know that if you'd done more than skim through the first three pages, as others here have actually gone to the trouble of doing.

No

Some faggot from here is paying them?

what's really good?

Nah you're wrong

Dirty Jew

rome total war

You are wrong.

You plus gas?

pretty women

fucking retards

ill split your wig back

>too afraid
Still waiting for that evidence fatboy.
Tell ya what millionaire, fly out here and we'll do it for real.
Let me guess, you cant afford the two seats required for your weight?

why do you even care that in my opinion it's not a difficult read?
is it because you get some intellectual high off having read a difficult book and i'm robbing you of that?

everything i say is true

being rich and mogging virgins

you man are lies you don't tell truths

fucking this

archives

>"fly all the way to austrailia after i cancelled my trip to edinburgh because you said you'd kick my cunt in"
as if im going to fall for that again you pussy

>"haha i know i was crying all night a few months ago when you posted your car but you i need you to post it again ahaha"

looking at images of pretty women
not even in a sexual way
like how you'd look at a landscape or a sandwich

nofap feels

Attached: Mfw.jpg (500x717, 112K)

No, some faggot from here is pretending to be a bird and people are sending them money.

Which is what i want to ask about, somebody on another website wants to send me money because they think I'm a struggling female artist and I want to know what the best options are for receiving payments anonymously besides crypto.
I did a google search for how camwhores do it and it seems they all use dedicated services that are taking a huge chunk of them.

Other google advice is to set up a paypal business account but I'm pretty sure anyone sending you money sees your name and address details, which you need to use real ones for as you need to verify them.

>"haha i know i was crying all night a few months ago when you posted your body but you i need you to post it again ahaha"