Daily reminder mutts

This man will destroy Israel. Allah wills it.

Attached: Nasrallah.jpg (1093x756, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3R6h3Fd4ruU
youtube.com/watch?v=g19FodVJA5s
youtube.com/watch?v=sH8VBjNbCgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Nasrallah

Attached: 34fbbd05000b54b3d6d03f705d0d95f717921a63daff1a9997a80a6d6662bbca.jpg (698x400, 79K)

"Strike the dead man with a piece of the cow. This is how God resurrects the dead."

Why would god resurrect the dead? Well, infidel, that is how you know as a true muslim if the unbeliever that you just killed is actually a heretic. True story. In the muslim gospel, if you kill a foe of islam there is only one way you can be sure of your kill. First you must kill a moo cow; scholars differ on the age of cattle that is ripe for the differentiating. After having killed said cow, you must hack it up into pieces. Then you take a pice and smite it re-soundly time after time upon the recently vanquished infidel. At some point, the holiness will take notice and bring life back to your hirsute demised foe.

You will also note that you will be face to face with the zombie stand in for the human you momentarily ago dispatched. He will be a bit pissed. Fear not, for your deity proscribes that you once again disembowel your opponent. Thus insuring that Islam has once again proved itself as the modern way forward for structuring society in a fashion that will discover how to escape the gravity well and propagate the stars with earth's upright balding apes.

George A Romero not withstanding, what marginally charged with cognition human could possibly believe in this mumbo jumbo in modern times?

israel could btfo all arab/muslim powers by itself

paki shi*te scum, sending wahabists to your masjid right now.

I hate muslems, i thwonder no they should be wiped off the face of the earth, dont get me wrong i hate jews too but we need to get rid of mudslims before the kikes

shoo shoo kike

Attached: heil.jpg (1026x577, 107K)

he needs to do it already fuck man Im tired of living in a hellscape

They literally got btfo by based Hezbollah lol

Attached: hezbollah.png (799x538, 616K)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3R6h3Fd4ruU

Athiest here. NOw, care to answer the question? Your response only proves the point.

>atheist
You just admitted that you are a kike.

Attached: assad maymay.jpg (415x344, 32K)

Jews are not athiests. Now back to the excerpt from the cow. Explain why your religion is so vested in zombies.

Good. Hurry up.

I will die fighting tooth and nail before this dunecoon lays a single finger on an Israeli

Attached: halal piggy.jpg (497x600, 76K)

I wish someone would try something. All this grabass over Crimea and Taiwan is gay as shit.

Attached: 1513631234335.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

Still mad about this mutt?

Attached: iranian rq170.jpg (800x557, 75K)

Anti-Christian!

You talk a big talk but you still haven’t nuked Israel yet

WE WILL NUKE THE UMMA UNTIL IT GLOW!!!
Leave not one muslim alive!

lol he already did. get BTFO tyrone Goldstein

Attached: israel btfo.png (288x195, 7K)

Attached: umma nuked 1061633294.jpg (1000x541, 100K)

Christianity has failed. Whites need the firm hand of Islam to guide them back to the correct path. Your women are out of control, we will tame them. Your atheists are feral, we will make them fear again. Islam is here to help you. It is futile to resist.
youtube.com/watch?v=g19FodVJA5s

Attached: islam pol.jpg (616x633, 94K)

Kikes and ragheads should nuke each other into oblivion

Please destroy Israel

Mutts are still seething over this aswe

Attached: mutt btfo3.png (703x440, 585K)

>Islam is here to help you.
How do zombies help?

The problem with Americans and Jews is the same, circumcision.

It's rightfully the Palestinians land. Now, I don't hate Jews, but if the palestinians do hate them so much, why not just have the extremists of both sides on opposite sides of the country, and then as you get progressively closer and closer to say, Tel Aviv, people are less of dickheads.

Looks like the only thing he could destroy is a kebab.

Do something instead of being gay sandniggers

If muslims nuke israel i will literally get on my knees and praise allah

Attached: 1525926390895.webm (272x480, 1.33M)

trump is putting them in line to leave israel alone via putin..so suck baby dick you turk whore

You have two options, Ahmed.

Pakistan can turn away from Islam, or India and Israel can reduce Pakistan to radioactive cinders. The choice is yours.

Again this does nothing to explain why your book is filled with zombies. Also, Islam practices circumsicion to a greater degree than xtianity at this point.

Khitan
Khitan
Khitan
Khitan

Fuking amatuer

*Sniff*

Smells like Reddit, a sweat-stained fedora, and zero spiritual intelligence

Attached: 1527996941194.jpg (640x1013, 98K)

based

KILL ALL MUSLIMS!

Care to answer the question? In your book, under the story THE COW, it is paramount that you kill a cow, hack it up and smite the dead infidel, to turn him into a zombie, so you know for sure he is an ifidel. Pretty phantasmagoric. So, how many zombies for god have you made?

it didn't work

Attached: 0001.png (1158x284, 103K)

Huh. So you are implying that believing in zombies is based?

Hope he hurries the fuck up!

China will invade Iran and eliminate the Mullah's before they get a chance.

How?
Hes just a little guy.
Allah himself will have to manifest if you stand a chance.

>Phantasmagoric
>Magoric
>-ric
>Euphoric

We can all tell you're not from here, but this just makes it obvious.

Attached: 1533412253949.jpg (661x671, 58K)

Derpa Derpa Jihad. Do tell me where I am from.

oy vey

Attached: arabs_btfo.jpg (506x318, 25K)

bombombombomb iran

Attached: negev6.jpg (850x681, 51K)

ok, so do it already!

>"Christianity has failed! Islam will btfo Israel"
>Literally participates in the Zionist plot to force Islamist mass migration into reawakening Christianity and White Nationalism so the goy can all destroy each other.
>Will backfire as angry, bloodthirsty Whites enact a global pogrom that includes glassing the entire Middle East.

You have to go back to your containment lands.

>worshipping a dead kike
>going to reply to this post with kys kike

They will destroy Israel then the world will destroy them, we will be less two problems in the world. I see nothing wrong with this.

back to rebbit, faggot

lol. fuck off paki.

you're shit country is getting a 12 billion bailout from the IMF....again!

Fuck off kike. You do understand that if the White reawakening does fail, it's because Islam somehow won - meaning you just combined the powers of your 2 strongest rivals into a single force? There's 0 scenarios where this goes your way. Inciting a war between the West and Iran isn't going to happen.

when?

Much I may despise the Sunnis and even most Muslims in genral, I fucking love Hezbollah and if the day ever comes in our lives, would proudly stand shoulder-to-shoulder with them to fight the anti-Christ Jew. Hezbollah protects Christian churches, holy sites, even Roman sites while the Jews and their proxy ISIS destroy them.

And the Jews and camp cfollowers here will call me a "muslim" and the rest of the nu-pol bullshit, but a simple fucking search on Jewtube will reveal to you that the Chrtians in Lebanon side with Hezbollah against both the kikes and their shitty jew-controlled government since they actually do something to protect and feed their people. And their leaders, Nasrallah, is not a fraud-- he lost a son fighting the kikes on the battlefield.

youtube.com/watch?v=sH8VBjNbCgM

> Literal semite from Babylonian lineage doesn't understand the difference between current Jews and the old, now disappeared Israelites.

No surprises at all.

Hezbollah are Shia Kikes and will never do something about Israel.

>we wuz white

Attached: snowniggerwewuz.png (713x619, 319K)

BASED

How do Pakis feel about Hezbollah and Iran? Some Pakis I see can't put aside their hatred for Shiites and shill for Israel sometimes, just like the Saudis do. But are most Pakis like this?

Israel has killed like 3,000 of them already in Syria, lmao, his right hand man was an Israeli spy, he only lives because Israel allows it.

No disagreement really. The issue is with the attempt to invade and convert Christian lands & this bizarre Muslim willingness to act as Zionist shock troops (no worse than a lot of Christians to be fair). If not for that, there could be a nice don't fuck with us, we don't fuck with you arrangement. Hence why Jow Forums largely has no desire to see Iran removed, no real problem with Persians desu. It's one of the most obvious bits of Zionist trickery to convince their enemies to fight each other.

happy bombing. remember to gas the survivors.

Kek, look at my flag, I'm not a burgermutt. 100% White around here until very recently. Literal blond & blue eyed beast.

Who would win?

30,000 soldiers of one of the most technologically advanced armies of the world with powerful air support, state of the art tanks and warships to provide covering fire

or

a couple hundred hezbois playing with ak 47s

Attached: BinJbeil.png (316x877, 81K)

Except that you literally think ancient israelis looked like blonde haired aryan nordics in order to circumvent the fact that jewsus was indeed a brown skinned jew and dna testing proves it.

kys snownigger

>you’re shit country
t. Pajeet.

yea but they had SPECIAL FORCE

NO NO FUCKING NO!

There is no such thing as the Islamic threat, any threat from non Whites is because of the Jews.

You kike boomers need to fuck off back to stormfront and talk about your crusades there, because throughout history the Jews have benefitted from the crusades.

No one was disagreeing with you, pretentious asshat.

>not realizing that hezbollah has no means nor will to destroy israel and is just maintaining the half century of control syria has held over lebanon

This happened in Kuwait. Most of us Arabs know that gulf Arabs have no empathy.

Actually, the fedora tippers have been here since this was /new/, you goat fuckers are mostly a post 2016 infection.

Now this is a red pill of I have ever seen one.

I really dislike Hamas and pretty much every other sunni organization, but I really really respect Hezbollah and the Shia groups. But I'm an Arab nationalist who believes is secular republics.

Attached: SSNP Borders.png (516x494, 128K)

sunni are infidels

Attached: 1519550540250.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

DAILY REMINDER THAT JEWS AND MUSLIMS ARE TRASH

kys cuck trump is pro isreal

Attached: 1524161698726.jpg (1200x1200, 254K)

Attached: Quaran.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: Quaran2.png (1776x2944, 478K)

Attached: Quaran3.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

You know that SSNP hates Arab nationalism and wants to destroy it?

Crack on with it then you lazy fucks.

Attached: 1485707027286.jpg (350x450, 30K)

Sunnis are one with the jews, fuck em.

Attached: Judge_Napolitano_Israel_Saudi_Arabia.jpg (652x328, 110K)

Because nobody wants to die for shlomo.

Pakis are indifferent. They don't want to get involved in the grudge between saudis/iranis.