How to Eliminate Drones

>the jews and their shills have been ramping up the development of drones for
>drones, however, need EMF-communication to function
>EMP-generators thus take out drones

How to not get killed by the kikes and shills their drones? Build an electromagnetic pulse generator.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: wew.png (849x733, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hubpages.com/entertainment/To-Kill-An-Atomic-Subwoofer-or-How-I-Blew-Up-My-Noisy-Neighbors-Car-Stereo
droneshield.com/dronegun/
youtube.com/watch?v=0XbLz0L6UdI
youtube.com/watch?v=ecClODh4zYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Train a falcon
>Eliminate small drones
>No one suspects a bird

teach me how to build an emp generator gun

This will stop working once drone terrorists program a flight plan into the drone.

Attached: Capture.png (301x178, 32K)

Even then, the electronics required for balance, wind resistance, would be defeated by EMP. Or a laser.

It's not just the radios. Processors, motor controllers, anything MOS-based can also be destroyed with enough voltage across the wrong nodes. Also, GPS spoofing.

>How to eliminate drones
Spark gap generator
Cut the power

Where is the DIY instruction you faggot? Gay ass shitpost! Not even the link to the Gist with the code or anything.

Attached: look_taylor_a_faggot.jpg (1200x1200, 340K)

Pretty decent plan if you don't care your bird getting fucked by the props

EMP is a fucking meme since the only device that effectively does it is a nuke

Will they? The wire lengths (antennas for an EMP) in a drone are tiny, and EMP probably follows a cube power law, so distance matters a lot. A nuke puts out a fuckton of power, I doubt that this gun does that. I think it's a directional multispectral jammer not an EMP generator.

Also fun fact, for EMP susceptibility testing, you have to get FAA clearance. Do the Feds really want someone running around with an EMP gun?

Nah, I think this is a jammer.

Falcons specialize in knocking prey out of the sky, they would get under it and flip it.

AMAZING, either drones use the old anti---jam tech widespread in military hardware (yeah is not that hard) or lawmakers make it illegal, or law enforcement deploy high tech jammer (so we can hack it and use it on planes, trains, cars, small death ray...)

The drone wouldn't let it just knock it out of the sky, it would fight it very aggressively thanks to the PID loop

This. Falcons BTFO drones. Government is impotent against Nature.

no
this nigga right, also its just stabilization once you consider falcon attack to be the new normal you can spray it with toxins powerful enough to knock the bird after touching it maybe tropane derivate with some thick gel that witstand air

You can make one at home with wire and a battery dumbass

This. Link to a fucking instructables or something OP.

Based and redpilled.

Don't fucking call me "nigga" you fucking nigger.

A fucking yagi antenna.
Enjoy your cancer from the back lobe.
t. Electrical Engineer

Every way of attacking a drone creates defense.

A falcon would get fucked up if my drone had razor blades taped to it.

A radio wave pulse weapon would be hard to use. It would interfere with police radios for example and likely disable pace makers. Not to mention a drone could be hardened against it more than a pace maker.

>Even then, the electronics required for balance, wind resistance, would be defeated by EMP.
This isn't an EMP gun, it's a signal jammer. A pre-programmed flight plan would defeat this.

>Or a laser.
You would need to hold the laser on the drone for at least a few seconds with what lasers we have available, this is probably impossible for a drone.

>A radio wave pulse weapon would be hard to use. It would interfere with police radios for example and likely disable pace makers.
wtf am I reading

Train the falcon to drop a small net over the drone.

Do you guys think the Secret Service have some method of protecting Mango-Mussolini from drone bombs? They should have thought about this, but I don't see any hardware they carry that can counter a bomb drone.

Furthermore it is not fcc cleared to be used, so it is generally illegal to use unless you are testing it for the government or a corporation.

Assuming it is fcc cleared, which is doubtful given the interference issues, then the frequency it uses will be well known and easy to counter.

You call it a signal jammer and they call it an emp. Both are inaccurate. This creates a radio pulse using batteries and capacitors. It does interfere, but it isn't constantly on like a signal jammer.

RF jammers. They'd lose control of the srone as soon as it losts signal, a programmable drone with onboard memory might be able to get past it tho. I like the falcon idea after YouTubing it. Eagles man, maybe even the greater owls to take out NV or IR drones.

>the electronics required for balance, wind resistance, would be defeated by EMP. Or a laser.
Defeat the EMP and laser via shielding

>fcc cleraed
Neither were Stingrays. And yet, here we are.

So much for range.
There are semiconductor processes that are immune to latch-ups due to voltage spikes, but they're expensive and unusual outside of aerospace electronics.

Attached: 1502707582534.jpg (1085x543, 92K)

I don't always revolutionize next gen warfare
But when I do
I drink Dos Equis

this...IF a portable EMP gun could actually be made, then why hasn't the police used them to stop cars that refuse to pull over?

You have to keep in mind what the main use for these things are. It is in the military. You can't just willy-nilly use a signal jammer in war. It is like painting a big bullseye saying kill the soldiers over here! Especially now where you can detect signal jamming with $30 in cheap radio equipment.

Even a pulsed aimed device is problematic like the op pic, because a human would have trouble seeing a small high speed drone even only a little high. I quickly lost site of a small drone I was flying when it stopped responding to my commands.

This is retarde.
>enemy is using RF devices to shut down drones.
>lets put some anti-radiation missiles.
Now if you send RF waves to the drone, the drone will shoot a missile to the source aka you.

batteries, capacitors, charging and regulation circuits, antenna, trigger.
construct the antenna to account for half the wavelength of the frequency range

And go to the drone shield website. What does it say? Can you buy it? No. They are shilling their products to the government.

>implying they can't
>implying they haven't
Liability, mainly. It's much easier for the department to not get sued when the driver is dead.

I think people just get crazy over stuff like drones because they are now a full on meme.

Only people that are going to need a small drone killer is the military. And I say small because anything big enough they are just going to shoot or hit with a missile. An autocanon with cheap ammo that targets unknown drones 24/7 is more useful to the military and needs no signal jamming.

In the civilian world until someone attacks a stadium or something with small drones with explosives it is just not going to be taken seriously.

Take your microwave.
Take away the magnetron and circuit board.
There you go, you have a powerfull emp generator. Enjoy cancer

That was an old Russian missile defense method.

it's meant for use against civilian RC, not military shit, which would be shot at

Just use these

Attached: Wirbelwind.jpg (470x350, 18K)

>In the civilian world until someone attacks a stadium or something with small drones with explosives it is just not going to be taken seriously.

Did you not read the news? A drone bomb attack just happened in Venezula against President Maduro

Throw rocks at the fucker, full caveman style

Kek. You learn something new every day
Magnetrons are used in airplanes radars but I have never would guess that.

I don't know if you realized but Americans don't think the rest of the world really exists.

I think using microwaves could work too

Op's pic is a yagi antenna and like every antenna it has a back lobe. Enjoy cancer I guess

Dumbass.

Microwave is non-ionizing radiation and therefor cannot cause cancer. It cant kill cancer either.

>wihtout firing a single bullet
that's not even fun. not a selling point for me

peruvian intelectuals everyone

No god damnit. We're sick and tired of being taken for granted, you'll manage emp tech in 500 years when you've earned it on your own beaner.

>not a mini buk system
HARD pass

why not just shoot the guy operating it while his attention is fixated on flying the damn thing?

Doesn't happen. Look at the videos.

lots of fun

Attached: 51SRX82CDBL._SX394_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (396x475, 49K)

That's what the sunglasses are for. :^)

hubpages.com/entertainment/To-Kill-An-Atomic-Subwoofer-or-How-I-Blew-Up-My-Noisy-Neighbors-Car-Stereo

Well no dumb fucking beaner, snakes dont habe props.. and thats an eaglw, not a falcon.

watch kerosan on youtube

Spark gap generator

you can make it with a CME

If that's real, I can think of a whole lot more uses for such a device than just taking out drones. You could wreak some serious fucking havoc with something like that....

Every radiation can kill you if the amplitude is high enough.
UHF will make the water incide your cells go wild. That can not be good for the cell.

droneshield.com/dronegun/

This shit is another old news shill thread.

Just buy one of these.

Attached: IMG_8920_ph.jpg (1500x949, 99K)

>This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, in the United States, other than to the United States government, its agencies, and its properly delegated representatives

Yfw this thing actually works you can murder people that have pacemakers and never be caught

Kek. Duke Nuken 3D!!!!

>shooter get cancer
Nice run guys.

Yeah, but it doesnt fucking cause cancer you fucking moron.

You need ionizing radiation to cause cancer.

You fucking think the guys that were radiation detectors for thier jobs, like xray techs are worried about fucking microwaves? Fuck ill stick that badge in the microwave and not a fucking thing. Because mictowaves dont fucking cause cancer you idiot.

Ionizing radiation causes cancer.

More than that... you could fry cell phones, disable police radios, stop a running car, etc.

EMP is nasty shit in the modern age.

lets just forge a doctor's note.
>This nigga be a properly delegated representative. Give gun.

fucking holy fucking shit

look at that fucking rebbit spacing fuck

you should fucking go the fuck back fuck

Attached: cool guy.png (900x900, 579K)

There’s one already the marines use it idk if it’s classified but it exists mounts to the side of a hummer or tank

Yes it can user.
Every country has regulations for RF, HF, VHF, UHF devices in regards to public safety. To calculate the dose, you take the wave lenght and the "current" (the amount of photons).
The shorter the wave lenght the least photons you need to create a heath problem but a long wave can have the same dose with more current

>implying you shouldnt look at your own faggot post.

Are you for real right now?
The limits on RF are to avoid interference with other electronic devices. Some tissue heating concerns are an afterthought.

No it cant you moron.

Go fucking talk to the radiation oncologist when you do your oncology rotation in residency. Oh wait sorry, youre to fucking stupid and wont even finish undergrad.

Illegal in the state of Michigan for a few years now, under the sinister moniker "e-bomb"

>what is FCC OET Bulletin 65
Know how I know you've never worked in the industry?

>Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.
How many of these threads have you made today?

>limits on RF are to avoid interference with other electronic devices. Some tissue heating concerns are an afterthought.
All this is true.
But remember there is a short reach wave and a long reach wave (the long one is used for comm).
The short reach wave has a LOT of energy. Thats why when an antenna is in an urban area it must be reguraly checked. Usually is checked with a thermometer at 1 or 2 meters from the antenna

You got me, I'm a shitposter.
Cancer still isn't a concern, though.

Have you ever seen a bird die in mid fly because it when too close to a long range radio link?

Aerial surveillance btfo

Attached: Shade Cloth.jpg (960x380, 106K)

I'm sure it's illegal in a bunch of jurisdictions but IMO it would be virtually impossible to enforce. I mean, are we going to ban batteries and capacitors?

cheaper to build an EMP gun

you are not responsible enough to take care of a falcon either

youtube.com/watch?v=0XbLz0L6UdI

If they could get away with controlling sales the same way they control diethyl ether or sudafed, I think they would. The ruling class gets really pissy when the consumers don't know their station.

Granted I do not know shit about medicine.
I just know about electronics, I could be wrong about the medical risks. However we have laws and regulations and they are there to protect the publics heath... I do not know man. I am just an EE.

Precision rifle fire, jammers, DF gear, the Dillon Minigun that sits in the black SUV. C'mon now son, you have to be smarter than this.

An EMP device could take out a manned aircraft. That's a little bit different than violating the Constitution.

What's the effective range on that? Can it outrange a hellfire missile?

>How to Eliminate Drones
There are too many assassinations planned to bother trying to eliminate them now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecClODh4zYk

>he actually thinks the Constitution is a suicide pact
Justice Scalia called.

you can tell OP is high at the coffeeshop ATM

>Train a falcon
Train a fucking Kazakh hunting Eagle

Attached: 2564D3F400000578-0-image-m-103_1423239047173.jpg (962x639, 132K)

>you are not responsible enough to take care of a falcon either
I was just scrolling by, still am in fact, but I feel like you're really speaking to Me user.

Attached: 1431340624357.jpg (985x900, 589K)

I do know medicine. Im not saying that microwave cannot kill you, you could boil your brain with it. But you cannot gwt cancer from it.

>drones, however, need EMF-communication to function
lol, this wont remain a limitation for long
>the jews and their shills
have access to at least the bleeding edge of technologies you know about, and likely more.

the drones will have increasingly complex fully autonomous modes.

and likely em shielding as well but i dont know how well that works, but the military has ways and so does the space industry for hardening against radiation.

so this technology seems useful for taking out the current generation of consumer level drones. which could be useful in stopping terrorism. or maybe someone keeps flying a drone over your property, looking in your windows, and you dont like it or know who it is, just pop it down.

but i dont see it being much use against a drone that can fly itself anyways. against top level globalist establishment drones, forget it. they wont need human operators.

true, but still, we could arm the falcons with a gun on the back or belly or something. maybe the gun tracks what the falcon looks at and whenever the falcon screams it locks on and fires on that target.

lightweight carbon armor and diamond tipped talons.

look if its an arms race between drones and nature lets arm nature. does a bear not have the right to bear arms?

There is no Constitutional right to arm bears.