Fuck this gay earth

nytimes.com/2018/08/04/us/politics/gay-candidates-midterms.html
>A record number of lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender candidates are running for office in November, as the Trump administration and state-level politicians have moved to roll back some legal protections.
>more than 400 gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender candidates running for office this year
>"We are going to elect more women this year, we’re going to elect more people who are L.G.B.T., we’re going to elect more people who are people of color,” said Ms. Davids, a member of the Ho-Chunk Nation, a Native American tribe in Wisconsin. “This midterm election cycle is our opportunity to demonstrate who we are as a country."
thoughts?

Attached: 1.png (981x557, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/1l1wq
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175178589
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

birn it down brother

And you believe this, why?

Most of the politicians are faggots already. They just go after little boys in secret rather than grown men publicly.

Attached: 1374806159141.jpg (489x400, 106K)

They mean L.G.B.T.Q.P. anons.

discord gg/vpnuHG

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

How Jow Forums is not atleast 2% saved is retarded
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/1l1wq

Attached: 4012373815aa1306859a5ffd6758a155--instagram-feed-the-modern.jpg (736x1042, 92K)

The faggots know their time is coming to an end.
They sense it.
Smart ones are going to get back into the closet, the dumb ones will scream and cry right up until the rope snaps their neck.

yes most politicans are fags but the fact that theres some native american transgender polysexual multigender clusterfuck of a candidate running, and the fact that actual people in considerable numbers voted for whatever the hell that thing is is an extremely worrying sign

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

thread creators

Attached: 1528983517314.png (538x495, 58K)

Attached: 1528970417031.jpg (2880x1780, 1.21M)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175178589

i'm sorry, what?

Yay more overrepresentation by tiny populations of people that dont represent anyone!

Discord saves EVERYTHING you say, timestamps of everything, IPs, log times, pictures. I contacted Discord with the links to ALL of your Discord channel ID's, links to everything you are spamming, proof of spam, comments where Aero admits they are spamming to get beta orbiter money through nefarious means, including blackmail. You and Aero can go fuck yourself. You're done. Enjoy those charges.

and on what concrete evidence do you base these severe accusations on?
also, how do I know that YOU are not aero? you could just be decieving everyone while maintaining your true identity as aero crapcan. pic related.

Attached: Cu6evU5.jpg (240x317, 18K)

Chat logs connected to aeromatic and the 6 other retards who do this full time
thanks for playing, faggot. you will get all the cock you want in jail

Soros strategy

Attached: 672.jpg (1370x800, 219K)

>Trump administration and state-level politicians have moved to roll back some legal protections.

What does this mean? Make it harder for LBGT to get into office? If so then I hope it becomes harder for these idiots to get into office and fuck everything up.

chill dude do i sound like i live in ohio?

fucking ass is a shitty thing to do

bump

oh fuck off, you insignifigant sandfly on the ass of a mule

quads = not aero

good enough. cya losrs

bump2

>unkept hair
>dead souless eyes
>half-assed smile
>trendy headphones
>red streak on hair to say "look at me I'm so progressive!"
>clothing that looks like it was bought at a Good Will
>100% hipster millenial through and through
This is a joke, right?

Attached: trump up to bat.png (982x709, 779K)

What legal protections has Trump rolled back for faggots and carpet munchers? I dare anyone to respond with facts. PRO TIP: you can't

Attached: California_2nd_grade.gif (439x398, 820K)

Hey everybody I jack off my with my left hand and I wanna be your congressman

Yes.

Attached: 73B5CD1C-119D-4E11-B4C5-BC30259544C0.jpg (635x358, 53K)

I wish he had, faggots need to be killed off a bit.

word

Attached: qFqxQ9M.jpg (828x1472, 127K)

Apparently gen z is supposed to be conservative af.
Are any of them going to give a shit about these candidates?
Because they do not give a fuck about gay rights or any of that.
Also, why are these fucked up lunatics crying about the trump administration?
Did he not say back in 2016 that he would protect homosexuals or some shit like that?

daily reminder that democracy strongly favors these tight ingroups like fags and jews who help each other at the expense of everyone else. Being "normal" is a liability in a democratic system, you have no secret club to belong to.