Has anyone ever been able to formulate a remotely decent argument against the fact that the NRA is a terrorist...

Has anyone ever been able to formulate a remotely decent argument against the fact that the NRA is a terrorist organization?

Attached: nra.jpg (182x182, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendIIs4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the people who call it that are projecting who they are onto the NRA.

Attached: 1531837552629.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

None of the mass shooters are NRA members

The NRA has done nothing for the 2nd amendment like the jews they are. So yeah they are anti constitution terrorists and thieves.

“No they aren’t”

Commies are literally poison. Commies are so toxic there are special prohibitions in American law pertaining specifically to them. The NRA is a private organization that lobbies for gun manufacturers. It has no unique power. Also no mass shooters have been NRA members. Including the recent terrorist towel-head muzzrat pedo-worshiper in Canada.

Attached: 1532751433568.jpg (800x1200, 83K)

Why would you call Americas largest civil rights organization a terrorist group?

Attached: 2ndNRA.jpg (750x881, 83K)

Attached: 2ndFO.jpg (741x596, 87K)

Attached: 2nd_nra_mvp.jpg (1242x886, 55K)

>civil rights
Haven't laughed this hard in weeks

Attached: 17309390_10154632638106693_5592291879078800008_n.jpg (640x640, 35K)

every time there is a major anti NRA protest, bad story, or just dumb thought process.. they get mass donations .. get over yourself. let i lie .. its like you ex- is calling to argue about shit in the past..

NRA member here. I keep enough guns and ammo for myself and all my neighbors. We are safe.

Ignoring the fact that you're outright asking for people to prove a negative, I'd be interested to hear you cite a single violent attack sponsored by them, or committed by one of their members.

it's little davey and his other irrelevant friends not being self aware enough to know their 15 minutes are up

Attached: GunControl.jpg (1080x831, 172K)

Time to brush up on your Blackstone.

press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/amendIIs4.html

How is a mainstream, moderate organization populated mostly by white boomers a terrorist organization?

Then I guess I am a terrorist

That's not how accusations work.

>fact
top kek

Any argument as to why they are?

Attached: 20180805_003833.jpg (3264x1836, 1.15M)

>leftists declare one of their insane hallucinations a fact
>dares everyone to disprove them
>calls anyone who disproves them a bigot and blocks them
Do you fucking leafs ever get tired of being such stupid cunts?

>lobbying is good when people i agree with do it
>but bad when people who i disagree with do it!

Attached: 1514521028632.png (757x632, 349K)

sure. look at the definition of terrorist

NRA is a joke. It's basically an organization puppeted by foreign governments to ensure wife beaters and mental patients have access to firearms so they shoot up concerts and schools. Years ago they were for responsible gun ownership, and those days are long gone.

Second Amendment Foundation is actually legit though. They recently took Deerfield, IL to court which outright banned all firearms and easily won.

>to ensure wife beaters and mental patients have access to firearms so they shoot up concerts and schools
No member of the NRA has ever committed a mass shooting.

They probably should tho. If they did it the same day we could solve a lot of problems

Nice sentence. It ends with a period but not a point.

>Defending the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution is now a terrorist act

Attached: 1499715486786.png (874x491, 514K)

so simple it hurts.

Attached: 1973school.jpg (1518x793, 373K)

Attached: truth.jpg (1087x607, 189K)

Attached: gun_truth.png (1911x1379, 207K)

It isn't. It's not an organized crime syndicate, street gang, or minority terrorist group.

It's literally an organization filled with law abiding people, mostly white.

MS-13, Crips, Bloods are the terrorists... the ones who should be rounded up, hung, run through firing squads and then buried in mass graves.

NRA = literally innocent white people

Attached: illusive.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

People like you justify despotism. You're trash, human shit. It's like you want to make some people become dictators and commit genocide to resolve moral and social corruption by lefties.

Up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left for you people.

I wouldn't mind if Trump rounded up all of you lefties and murdered you all. That would be real justice, not social justice.

That it's a political organization funded 90% from individual donations which serves to defend the 2nd amendment. It's as much a terrorist organization as mother's demand action is, considering both are largely donor dependent

Interest groups are terrorist groups subverting the will of the people.

I'm pro-gun and the NRA are terrorists. Period.

Yeah. "It isn't"
Boom. Done.

That which can be argued without facts can be refuted without facts.

sage

canada helps terrorists more than NRA

wtf i love terrorists now

>Argue this point goyim

oh ya I forgot to buy my first of the month ammo. thanks

How about you provide an argument for your wild claim first, faggot?