Blonde trans woman says “hormones made her into an axe killer”

Is a trans people going wild with killing sprees just around the corner?

Her lawyer, Charles Waterstreet, told the court that she had been "out of her mind" at the time, and was affected by drugs, alcohol and prescription medication.

Amati testified that her mental health had declined after she began taking hormones to transition from male to female.

However, the jury rejected Mr Waterstreet's argument that she was suffering from "mental derangement".

Ms Hacker told reporters after the verdict: "I really hope that [Amati] is able to have some sort of rehabilitation because ultimately that's what justice is about.

"Making sure people become better people than what they could be at the time."

Amati was convicted of two counts of wounding with intent to murder and one count of attempted wounding with intent to murder. She will be sentenced in September.

Attached: 6AC0672E-CDF2-4043-A53E-C6528A184D8A.jpg (750x750, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3DalSiffa7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw0fw3rog10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Technically correct, women are more violent.

Attached: women are more violent than men.jpg (953x1280, 229K)

I sure hope so.

Attached: 3BBD4101-2F2F-46C9-A703-EC1A35FB6018.jpg (1280x960, 336K)

I agree with the trannys lawyer. Anyone with a dick and thinks they are a girl is mentally deranged.

Attached: 1531200659329.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Trannies are the next Isis. How did we not see this sooner?

If ever mental illness was a defense...

>Ms Hacker

Attached: trump pence laugh.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

All that indicates is that men are less likely to fight back

As much as you guys would want this to be a trend, it just doesn't happen that often.

>Ms Hacker

Attached: 1479167303373.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Checked. That picture filled me with seething envy.

It's not a good defense in almost any instance including this one. You'd have to prove that he either had no control over his actions or didnt understand their consequences as a direct result of his mental impairment. So much as trying to conceal the crime or actively avoid getting caught is enough to nullify it in most cases.

women violent.

The real question is:
Will he be sent to a men's or woman's prison?
If he is sent to a woman's prison he is bound to be raped multiple times. If he is sent to a men's prison he is bound to be raped multiple times. It's a lose-lose scenario!

True. But I wonder what psychological effects hormone changing drugs have on a person's psyche. These people are insane to begin with and this may be enough to drive some over the edge.

Fine by me although, I feel like the mens prison would be worse for him.

>Will he be sent to a men's or woman's prison?

He is legally a woman, so woman’s prison.

anyone who cuts their dick off is mentally ill but he could have killed the people he attacked. i wonder if they are going to send him to a womens prison?

>Ms Hacker
>She will be sentenced

Attached: 1503309133919.jpg (2048x1546, 173K)

we all know women are crazy, but at the end of the day we just know the dude is pissed off that society convinced him that it was ok to cut off his penis

Femin virus

Charles Waterstreet is a goddamn kike

>However, the jury rejected Mr Waterstreet's argument that she was suffering from "mental derangement".
If I was on the jury I would accept his assertion that it was mentally deranged and find it guilty.

Attached: 21441870972_834ce31831_b.jpg (768x768, 58K)

>psychological effects hormone changing drugs have on a person's psyche.
user, that was redundant. You could ask "what psychological effects hormone changing drugs have on a person" or "what effects hormone changing drugs have on a person's psyche." and it would cover your point. You don't need both.
Quit sounding like a dumbass.

My transgender support group has often talked about a ritual mass suicide or rape frenzy at the McDonald's play equipment. Just so tired of all the mockery.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the axe again.

Me mums a criminal defense lawyer. Happens far more often than you think, its usually directed at the family though, and the family usually regret calling the cops because they go ahead with prosecution regardless of the families wishes.

Transgender women are a huge issue. They are the source of the shark jumping we've seen about gender as of late. Their liberal cis woman sycophants do not help.

To an extent, we should be wary of any mentally ill males. Especially if they are on chemical cocktails.

I don't see a lot of trans men acting like this. They tend to keep to themselves. They may still buy into liberal gender theory, but you don't see them screeching at gay men to fuck them.

They created a whole new group of people to add to their divide and conquer line up. They build up the trannies, make it seem like they have establishment support, then the media turns on them and hangs them out to dry, which signals to normies that it’s ok to let loose with all the anti trannie stuff they’ve had to keep silent over for the past decade. And the fight is on while (((they))) get popcorn

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3DalSiffa7E

Top degeneracy right there (including the video commentary). Are we in the end times?

Attached: 8592AA5B-FD67-4692-9896-5BB35BE804EC.jpg (634x791, 126K)

HAH this literally happened 10 metres from my house

Attached: Inner-West-Sydney-e1493772479395.jpg (1715x712, 195K)

The 'keep newtown weird' whitefellas did a fundraiser for it's legal defense. Looks like they've succeeded in keeping the area weird, wd hippies.

Attached: 1532330760071.jpg (962x642, 374K)

Why didn’t you prevent it, lamo?

>Are we in the end times?
why yes

Not the last you'll hear of this story trust me.

>Ms Hacker

Attached: 1489608905104.jpg (417x426, 37K)

>tranny walks in and eviscerates him before he can even get one gun in a firing position
>on partially crushed high heels

That is my thing tho. I just have to find me a abusive wife first.

Imagine your last moments are fucking her then some fucked up reverse psycho shit where she kills you with a axe as you bust your biggest and last nut. Only if she is actually female tho.

the lady with dreads didnt die because of her dreads. i wasnt needed

>He was suffering from "mental derangement"

Are the pooftas now admitting that they're mentally ill?

In the US, even if they were 'legally' a woman, ie had their id changed, they'd still go to a male prison, but generally would be in a protected type unit where gang drop outs and others who have a higher chance of being victims would be placed.l

>be Australian
>get axed in the face by tranny

What news site is this from? They are calling it a woman, and using a photo that flatters instead of the one where he is mid swing and obviously looks like a sociopathic cross dresser

holy fuck someone gets it

BBC

Exactly, they can all come live in my basement as refugees.

>trans woman
>her
kys

>Trans person try to kill people, lawyers say "it was out of its mind".

If a person starts a process to change its gender, then it was crazy all along.

Can't cut your sausage and be mentally healthy

Attached: Male to Female transition tool.jpg (354x600, 21K)

She/he/it will have fun in prison.

>she

HOW THE FUCK HAS NO ONE POSTED THIS YET. IT IS Usually in the first few replies. POL you are slipping

the meth, as always, perfectly harmless and blameless

>"out of her mind"
>trans woman
superfulous statement. When a person has no baseline, anything can happen

wait, so does that mean he will go to.a woman's prison or men's prison? Or do trannies get their own prison in Australia?

Can someone gimme a link without these 2 faggots commenting on it?

In the US you get sent to mens but idk about australia for sure I think they go to womens

anyone who makes anti trans videos is either a faggot or a repressed faggot or repressed tranny.

Q predicted this

CAN YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?

ban assault trannies

Wasn’t that cannibal attacker let go and given some meds in Canada? Straya has some progressive catching up to do.

I CAN FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME

In straya trannies go to womens prisons, depending on hormones and shit.

He was right, the jury was wrong.

Can't just pump a man who's already suffering from mental illness full of hormones and not expect to make it worse. The doctors who prescribed them are guilty of negligence.

>woman

Kek

>woman

Attached: 1445364564235.jpg (187x200, 12K)

why did I read that as "woman guilty of trying to kill niggers"

*snap*
this one will fill several pages of my compilation

>be MtF
>turn batshit insane
bretty accurate

Typical, trannies invade female spaces and chimp out like immigrant niggers. Build a wall now!

nice! Unironically thats how it should be. In the US they wont send you to a womans prison unless youve been mutilated.

But the headline doesn't say TRANS-woman. What's going on here?

Attached: thinking-hitler-emotie.jpg (774x756, 58K)

>"I'LL SHOW YOU A DILATED AXE WOUND"

Attached: 5138AF1E-D8C0-4801-85FF-444989338BF2.jpg (333x441, 38K)

>airsoft

>I really hope that [Amati] is able to have some sort of rehabilitation because ultimately that's what justice is about.
>because ultimately that's what justice is about.

Where did this retarded fucking meme come from?

>attacking dirty dreadlocked hipster faggots

tranny did nothing wrong

Attached: 0902-theyre-hippies.jpg (960x540, 89K)

The ground-level shops look like a middle-east bazaar. Why is everything so close to the fucking street?

The same thing you said, except circumcision also.

Attached: circumcision.png (506x402, 385K)

thats how real cities are buba

Bhe

Attached: 1533429525142m.jpg (1024x669, 81K)

>violent attempted murderer blames something other than themselves for their violence

Attached: 1507414945447.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Double nigger

wouldnt taking estrogen make you less violent though

You should have seen her before. She’s the reason abos need to sniff gasoline to sleep at night.

I fucking love this case, it goes out on a date with a lesbian it met on tinder, the lez is all "Fuck off you didn't tell me you had a dick, get the fuck away from me you mentally ill faggot" so then the mentally ill faggot goes and attacks people with an axe.

I need to get me hands on some estrogen pills and then murder-hobo everyone I don't like "I WAS OUT OF MY MIND REEEEE LET ME GO"

>Amati said she'd fallen into a "depressive episode" after she cut short a Tinder date believing the woman rejected her because she was transgender.

Take a look at hacker lads. No wonder why they're defending it.

Attached: SCARY MONSTERS.png (699x483, 587K)

It felt rejected romantically... that's why it attacked

Attached: evie1.jpg (225x400, 18K)

Thats the hippie mom it cowardly axed in the back

Wait are you saying me asking to fuck their meat holes on Jow Forums isn't helping the situation or going to get me a meat hole? Honestly not sure where I should go from here too lazy to kill myself now.

>they where thinking of going out
>goes the gas station to attack bf just enough not to kill
>hacks the fuck out of the woman

Jack the ripper in a dress episode

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 118K)

When they do all the surgery and hormones and realize it still doesn't make them a real woman... yeah they will either commit suicide or murder. Never ends well.

It looks like a disney pixar villain.

The guy they attacked was some random dude you retarded fucking kiwi.

Man the video of it actually swinging the axe at that dude's head. Fucking painful shit to watch.

once again men ruining shit.

Got a link my friend?
Also
WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT BAN ASSAULT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw0fw3rog10
Actually gives it a decent swing.

>just a tranny with an axe nothing suspicious here
WHAT THE FUCK MAN NOBODY THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD?