Hispanics are larping Asiatics

The original natives of South America came from asia when a landbridge existed.

These asian explorers would resettle and become the Native Americans, Aztecs, and Mayans.

Why are nearly all hispanics completely oblivious to their asian genealogy? Was watching vid related when I realized it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

tldr. Hispanics are larping asiatics like slavs.

Attached: peru boy.jpg (736x1099, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they've evolved to a new race since they crossed the landbridge. Its like calling whites african cause we came out of africa.

Instresting enough the whole world was once considered Asia. Did they really evolve into something new? or is their label of a new race just something weve been mk ultraed to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

god paints them brown because they're indians

Attached: tintin-red-indian.jpg (334x351, 27K)

Thought this was Jow Forums
>still believe afrocentric cradle of humanity theory

Except for the fact that I am 53% Iberian. I
doubt i am unique among my peers. I wish i
could be more injun. Maybe i wouldnt be so
hairy and smelly. Injuns are unironically the
most anatomically modern humans. You may
not like it but they are peek performance.

Attached: ancestrydnav2.png (1740x761, 201K)

*peak

Attached: 1518639531485.png (600x786, 94K)

well they certainly seem very different from actual gooks (much more violent and "bloodlust" prone, more sexually dimorphism between the genders, more individualistic socities, and just a generally different look to them as well. Polynesians also originated in Asia (Taiwan), but its not easy to relate a modern 300lb samoan with a Tawiwanese man. now in some respects the Americas can be seen as an extension of asia, but lets be honest a lot of SA is literally on the other side of the planet from china and japan. I consideer the closeness of alaska and siberia to be pretty irrelevant.

Do you mean an actual Taiwanese man or a
chinaman who move to the island after the
commies kicked him out? Injuns undoubtedly
have a unique appearance. After all, they split
off when East Asians were only proto Asian.

Also way too many half breeds larp as full
native. Actual full natives look unmistakably
mongoloid. The men and women have no body hair and the women are plain. The thiccness is
either a meme or it comes from black/Iberian
mutts.

Attached: mayankid.jpg (455x720, 173K)

Your mom is q landbridge

So are you saying that colonizers over time become natives?

Q predicted this

Literally everyone except Africans are larping asiatics you numbnuts.

Most Hispanics in Mexico are barely even Indian
And Peruvians are of a different breed.

>barely even Indian
>almost 90 percent of the population is mestizo (half amerindian)
Topjej

>The original natives of South America

wrong

Attached: 1531993780385.png (634x1643, 1.33M)

Division was a lot more recent though, they are separated from Asians by 15 - 20 thousand years. Whites and blacks deviated 150,000 years ago, a lot more time for evolution.

>like slavs

No, you dumb fucking yank, not like Slavs. In what way is that "like slavs"?

The land bridge idea is stupid.

If you look at the currents in the Pacific you will see they move from Japan to the Americas.

And the practice of ancient Asian communities to communal fish (everyone got out in boats and fished at the same time) would have lead to some fleets being swept to the Americas.

Anyone know what movie the caveman guy is from? Actor looks familiar.

Attached: rememberwaco.jpg (332x244, 10K)

nevermind. found it. Ice Age Columbus: Who Were the First Americans?

I mean they had a founder population of only 250

seriously, Native Americans started with about 250 people (estimates have been as low as 50 and as high as 800 but an empirical study suggests 250 is most accurate)

Attached: How 250 Siberians Became the First Native Americans.png (652x787, 467K)

The proof that asian race-mixing is bad

Based and redpilled

Are you confusing Hispanics with Mestizos, OP?
Get your races straight! You're not on some shitty diversity board here where race doesn't matter.

This. Already proven that South America west coast is from Japan. Confirmed by a genetic form of leukemia that ONLY japs get. Plus pottery design is exact type in both places.
Inca/Peru thats a different story. Basicly slaves race created by the great white sky god Enki to do his work on that continent. ENKI shows up humps a few locals crossbreeds them hes their kibg/god they are named after him. ENKI's people that over time morphs into ENKA's then into INCAS.
Every time space niggers are involved. Who else had the tech to create Puma Puku etc..certainly not tribal cavemen without tools or the wheel.

that's really interesting desu senpai

Native american males are much stronger and more masculine than gooks, the women aren't thicc, but have strong pelvic tilt and bigger tits than asians. In fact latinas have the big ass stereotype from the pelvic tilt+voluptous iberian genetics, and often african ass genes mixed in too.

>that South America west coast is from Japan.

what do you mean, are you talking about people of geology?

*or geology

we wuz khans, ese

>Was watching vid related when I realized it.
why would you watch that garbage?