Honest thoughts on Elle Reeve?

Honest thoughts on Elle Reeve?

youtube.com/watch?v=oliq8m8Qph0

Her evaluation at the end of the video was: "Incels are dangerous but mostly to themselves". Pretty based girl.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like a Rugrats character IRL

Attached: 1503250344223.png (1160x717, 863K)

>That actor
Nice try Elspeth. But you're a few years late on this phenomenon

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

Attached: 1503019015292.png (1280x720, 952K)

Cryptofascist that would have shook Hitler’s hand if she was born in Nuremberg 1915

s-she's perfect

Attached: zandozan.jpg (880x500, 46K)

I'm upset because she (probably purposely) failed to see the blatantly obvious joke in the Chad vs. Virgin meme.

Her glasses make her look mentally retarded.

He should've just asked her: "would you date me?". This would BTFO her every argument.

Attached: elle.jpg (530x280, 61K)

I hate these kinds of (((journalists))) the most. She pretends to be an airhead who is just having fun and she doesn't care about anything, but in reality she is a vindictive cunt who will lie and try to manipulate people. Every single time she did interviews with nationalists, she would pretend to not understand things, constantly play dumb and put on her flirty voice. There are times when she drops the act and you can hear the real her, how much she hates white people who just want white people to have countries.

How the fuck is this retard an incel? His pretty good looking

No her buck teeth and eyes that are to far apart make her look like a retard

she's one of those femoids who look better in-movement than static photo

we call them 3d

I want to fuck the sloth!

Attached: ellesmug.jpg (1536x2048, 306K)

I don't understand why so᠍ygoys dance for the attention of the (((media))) like monkeys.

Is it their latent feminized/homosexual thinking patterns that drives them to seek attention?

Nimitz class forehead

Outside of Italty and Eastern Europe, why would someone come out as a hardcore nationalist? I get my country is especially cucked in it's political intolerance, but even in the US it can be damaging to your career and social life.

>good looking
Average
>A sperglord Literally spending his days jobless at home shitposting on pol and moderating chatrooms full of suicidal megadorks
>Why he still no get peepee touch?
Gee, thats a tough one.

Attached: 53 - k7w2UNt.jpg (960x540, 148K)

Never heard the term love shy.

I'm a good looking guy but I don't fuck any girls due to me being socially awkward.

They are basically cuckservatives who want to be seen as normal by 89iq and Anglo-jewish elite
Gamergate had the right ideas about how to treat the media back in 2014-2015
There was a great quote where one user said "the media doesn't deserve to have an accurate depiction of reality shown to it"
Go back to trolling these fucks tell them lies, half truths truths which you present as lies, go back to deep trolling

I don't care what anyone of you say. She is kawaii.

(((memeflag)))

Attached: 1530303379855.jpg (1000x753, 207K)

DUNOLP PROMP!

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: elle-reeve-1.jpg (966x966, 139K)

just a reminder

Attached: r9k.png (636x126, 21K)

Where's Advanced now?

Attached: vice_writes_an_article.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Is she a Jewess?

Q predicted this

Why do meme flags ask retarded fucking questions?
Why do retards respond?
Are the goyim really livestock?

Beause your nation is more important that your career, you spineless cunt

Her extreme negative canthal tilt suggests that

She is obviously right but somehow some people will still find a way to be angry with her. Stop blaming society/women for your problems and sort yourself. You'll be much happier that way.

Kill yourself, fag.

Attached: just be yourself.png (1358x1428, 124K)

wtf this is supposed to be legitimate journalism?

>femoids

>Listening to PUAs
I feel really sorry for the guy, but why didn't he get the memo after fifty girls or so?

Incels put too much value on getting pussy.
Its not all that, relationships mostly actually suck and steal your time.

Incels are dangerous to themselves?
So you can't find any pussy and some whore tells you that you are endangering yourself?

>revealed cantwells location
>wouldn't hand over footage of the torch march before the cancelled charlottesville rally

Fuck this fishfaced bitch

Sitting at a computer for days on end, not improving your physical well-being, educating yourself, having new experiences abs improving your station in life....

Sounds to me like not having a pair of meat curtains abs generally doing poorly with women is the least I’d their issues.

Sexuality is such a low hanging variable to parse out of that whole interaction.

he already had a woman in his bedroom, if he only had better upper body strength the reporter would have been the "inslut".

Attached: depositphotos_92377928-stock-photo-the-husband-wants-to-strangle[1].jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>intrestiiiing
>intrestiiiiiiiing

I wonder how he had money to chain smoke, pay for internet, keep a roof over his head and subsist on tendies all day..

Probably an actor.

just be yourself is fantastic advice since it automatically attracts people you'd get along with, repels people you don't, forces you to genuinely change yourself if you dont like these results and lets you avoid retarded situations like this where you try and be a "PUA" cringe master

omg shes on youtube?
wow must be smart.

That's pretty fuckin funny. Where's it from?

>just be yourself is fantastic advice since it automatically attracts people you'd get along with

Women want looks and/or money, any other characteristic is inconsequential. If you look good and you have a good job, the fact you're an asshole or a master of cringe is no big deal to them, if you don't have the looks or the money your other characteristics are blown the fuck out of proportion. You can find a billion people in whatever it is that you love, that doesn't automatically mean one of them will fuck you.

That guy is an extreme minority. Most nerds who already gave up on approaching women genuinely only need more practice and confidence in social situations. You dont have to be a smooth seducer, just be( or imitate well) an average guy and you will have a shot. I was a withrawn nerd in highschool but had no trouble dating after entering the workforce. A rejection here and there but as long as you dont have oneitis its ok. It gets better lads. or do you expect God to deliver a girlfriend to your room?

Attached: Joshua Graham.png (450x750, 394K)

That face is amazing. Saved.

>muh hardcore
There is nothing hardcore about not wanting to be replaced by niggers and arabs.
What is extreme and hardcore is flooding these highly successful countries with trash to destroy them.

Repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results. He really should have adaptated.

Attached: 1280x800_vaas-montenegro.jpg (1280x800, 250K)

She looks like Eliza Thornberry.

Attached: 1654651.jpg (270x241, 15K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I was trying to remember what childhood cartoon charcter she looked like. Great minds think alike.

Uranus

Sorry, I'll dial it down with the mainstream/media language.

>>>>>>VICE
opinion discarded. kys shill.

Pump and dump only.

She seems to love "interviewing" Cantwell.

Attached: elle reeve.jpg (720x541, 71K)

pretends the reasons this shit is happening arnt real, offers no logical or analytical social commentary. Just handwaving brainless bs.

If she was born as the opposite gender, she's be an incel as well.

Attached: 1503250089141.png (552x648, 406K)

100% this she makes herself look innocent and dumb but you can see the propoganda she is trying to spread. This is the most obvious in the interview she did with TRS.

Fetal alcohol syndrome.

i'm sure she's poison

but she's a honey, no doubt about it

just remember she's a symptom more than a cause

if white men killed all their enemies tomorrow and retook control, do you think she'd be upset about it?

no, she'd just discover her inner trad

WOMEN DO NOT HAVE AGENCY

Obviously hungry for fascist dick.

Attached: elle gf.jpg (680x639, 77K)

trump is a big fan desu

Attached: trump elle.png (589x287, 48K)

Ugly as fuc

how can her eyes be that wide apart? that glasses is not help it either...

A cute

How can you be White AND an incel? Just unironically get an Asian gf, they love Whites. Incels is a term reserved for non-White conservatives.

I wanna lick her feet.

You think cameras just float around by themselves?

She looks hot without them on though

Attached: 342A5559-1D57-4D01-A4B1-CC93C5BDAAB8-6024-000009861EBCC3AA.jpg (736x666, 50K)

This guy is retarded. He was obviously only approaching attractive women. If he approached ugly girls (which are within his range of attractiveness) none of this would have been a problem. It’s his fault for refusing to lower his standards. Beggars can’t be choosers. Even average looking guys have to date down due to dating apps/websites which enable women to maximise their hypergamy.

That being said, London is a horrible place to try and attract a woman. Any self-respecting white person moved away from London a long time ago after it became a shariah controlled zone.

It’s called basic self awareness.

Attached: 0D9CA528-AABA-4E62-8ABF-3D75732CF462.jpg (1543x4845, 930K)

>She looks hot
> HOT

Attached: 1510243556216.jpg (400x299, 43K)

>HELLO TROO FRENS

Attached: 1503005251020.png (790x527, 462K)

Be honest Jow Forums
did they...?

Attached: 4357656247635.jpg (648x562, 33K)

I'd crawl a quarter mile on my hands and knees through broken glass and raw sewage to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie

I love whoever came up with this after that interview.....awesome.

Attached: 1530650322986.png (680x680, 76K)

you know are boiii spicey spencer beat that pussy like kumite

What the fuck is wrong with her face, seriously? Incest? or is it just her mom being a drunk while pregnant?

FPBP

>rake’t

that's like a typical female behavior, especially with manipulations part.

They actually make her look geeky but in a cute way.

Because people tell you it’s a numbers game and you have to keep trying, not try for a while and then give up.

Let's see your girlfriend then

CODE LYOKO

Attached: 08c.jpg (500x400, 36K)

What the fuck is wrong with her face, was she born like that or is the result of an accident

Look at that bitches head shape, she is clearly an ayyy lmao, wearing a human skin mask.

Her face is fine.

Holy shit my sides

Thirsty Cantwell (can't do shit well) thought this ugly bitch was into him and fronted so hard he had to spend almost a year in prison for it lel

she looks like a grade-A mong