Support Trump no matter what

Will you let yourselves be 9/11ed into crucifying the one man who is here to save you, or will you instead choose the high road, that this man, Donald John Trump, who laid aside ALL to risk it ALL for YOU, is less likely to have been involved in Sex Cult Pedo whatever than they are to have carefully put together a "proof video" of him doing whatever to whomever, with whatever.

I say that unless I was there to witness it myself, I can't believe it. Do you REALLY THINK they would not stoop (or rise, depending on how low you think they are) to that level?

Why would they not? Why would they break character now?

It just seems that since they have failed to kill him or threaten him or whatever, they would be desperate, and try to pull the rug out from under him using Public Opinion.

I refuse, in advance to buy it.

I will stand by Donald Trump no matter what garbage they cook up, or how much they threaten his family or whatever it is they do to gain compliance.

Think about it, non-shills.

I know the shills on here will chime, in chorus "Oh, but we cannot support a known, aggressive, active jaywalker! Now, roll over and die, stupid White folks!"

I don't care what lies you carefully fabricate and put on film. I believe in Donald Trump, not in your lies. In advance.

Do not fall for any desperate tactics on their part.

Attached: When everyone calling you a racist.jpg (255x249, 16K)

No. He starts turning into a gun grabbing faggot liberal then I'm going to speak up and so should every other republican. Enough with this faggot "Israel is #1" shit too, fuck kikes and fuck that kike lover/ e doesn't give a shit about white people either, just another faggot Jew Yorker

Okay, thank you enemy of the USA poised to dump on Trump at any opportunity.

Is there anyone here that Soros is NOT paying to be here?

and there was zero percent of what I spoke about that mentioned him becoming a gun-grabbing liberal... Projecting, much?

Q predicted this

LOCK HER UP

I am with him to the end.

Fuck you and fuck trump

Trump's buddies and campaign members are pedophiles.

You have to go back

Attached: the_donald.png (1330x946, 453K)

Sam Hyde predicted this
>Don't do suck little boys dicks if you're bad guys. Think of your legacy. At least do something cool like blow up the moon.

Attached: 6F9DD57F-7516-4AC2-90AA-C20405083AB8.gif (361x150, 1.86M)

He's says enought dumb shit himself to be concidered a retard and stop talking like he's some kind of god who loves us all. Fuck off to Jow Forumsthe_donald you dumb boomer

That's because he used to be left winger for most of his life.

Trump is controlled opposition, his only loyalty is to (((Them)))

>Gun grabbing liberal
He legalized open carry nationwide

>Whatever we find out he did next, just ignore it and keep supporting him.
Nah fuck you.

Attached: TrumpKike.jpg (898x628, 68K)

Attached: trumpdwesternwall05222017getty.jpg (980x551, 72K)

He has to play the game. Don't take every tweet seriously. Trumps are trolls.

And here cooooomee the shills!

OP you are.completely correct in that the same institution that promoted the 9/11 deception to lead ppl to accepting Patriot Act, endless wars, etc is the same that is existentially theatened by Trump.

I'm with him to the end. Keep up the fight, and keep up the morale. This place crawls with pedo supporting shill scum. MAGA

Attached: 1525832236841.jpg (640x432, 28K)

Exactly. I said this from the very beginning of his campaign. WHY would a Billionaire who has everything EVER want such a shit tier job as politician in chief ?? There is a much bigger picture here. He put his entire family on the line. How many billionaires have/would do that ?? Time will tell.

You sad fucks dont realize that the entirety of our government is controlled by the jewish lobby. Trump gives you niggers abone and says "X country is a shithole!" And then you extrapolate that and think "Oh shit trump is reincarnation of hitler! We are going to be saved!"

Read pic related, the steinlight plan. If you have above room temperature iq and the ability to grasp the controlled opposition concept you will realize trump is a JEW

Attached: 1521759467429.jpg (1024x1024, 298K)