Do it be like it do?

Why haven’t they released the files on aliens when they’ve released all the jfk stuff.

I want to know what kind of creatures they live here and where the come from.

Attached: C5FCFF58-BDC6-43D7-82E3-FF2BD13C9BEB.jpg (700x403, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyFNsNZhSeg
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0&t=236s
youtube.com/watch?v=lcZ_JDqA3V0
awakeningfromdualitythewhite.blogspot.com/2016/05/infamous-area-51-caller-reveals-aliens.html
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread843673/pg1
toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=75793
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The universe is 2D user and lizardmen come from khazaria

Fuck, man, you really don't know how deep this shit goes. Lucky you, faggot.

Attached: franken_2nd_groper.jpg (930x673, 119K)

Q predicted this

I mean someone did try to assisinate the president of Venezuela today so I’d really like to know before shit hits the fan

People say stuff like this and then never elaborate

How about you not talk like a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyFNsNZhSeg Da fug. In 9/111997 syndicated talk show host Art Bell received a frantic call from a man claiming to have worked in Area 51. I I I I don't have a hole lot of umm time. area area 51. a lot of safe places in this world they could begin moving the population to now art. they are not they want those major population centers wiped out. later ufo's appeared witnessed by the guy who recorded this track in the tool album. said a clown like head appeared in the sky and was juggling 3 fire balls then all the ufo's vanished running away.

Did they release all the jfk stuff? I remember they were going to but then didn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0&t=236s

Spoken like a true 12 year old summerfag

Alright I’m paying attention.

As far as I know one release is still pending; It's the one Trump postponed unless I'm wrong and they did release it.

The way are country is going I don't think we want to be visited by us in the future ameri mutt meme is real or something. killer fucking clowns in the sky.

The Great Milenko incident

If people knew we were totally alone in the universe there would be new-found faith.

Jack Jackal? Idk it what means. It makes more sense now. youtube.com/watch?v=lcZ_JDqA3V0

Hillary claimed she’d open the books if she won. She did not and now no alien files.

this was debunked a long time ago

Not really people where on the brink of panic and ''Brian'' called back saying it was a prank. Its all in your head ''brain''. Its too fucking odd to here those lyrics and the Antifa rebel commie flag faggots. They said he saw a floating clown head juggle 3 balls of fire chase off the ufo's.

Attached: 13B8B2BD-2207-47DE-8844-3E32D9AB0FEA.png (1125x2436, 1.81M)

... Ill see if I can find the thing about the guy from tool after recoring the aduio in the stuidio. odd ball link to show I am looking awakeningfromdualitythewhite.blogspot.com/2016/05/infamous-area-51-caller-reveals-aliens.html

>he saw a floating clown head juggle 3 balls of fire chase off the ufo's.

Attached: 2CB8768C-83C9-4D48-BA3E-6DBBBA005726.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

>Do it be like it do?
ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?

For three days and nights I practiced the Calls, or, to be more accurate, the verses that I had assembled, for that is what they were, each time without feeling or visualizing the slightest thing. In short, I wasn’t in any way attempting to skry in the Aethyrs or to summon the Enochian denizens, whatever they were. I was just trying to learn the pronunciation so that I could teach it to Danny, or Maynard, or whoever was going to sing/recite the verses through the vocoder. The thing I saw is almost impossible to describe. It seemed to be some elaborate geometric construction, a bit like the qabalistic Tree of Life diagram, but somehow different. Actually, it seemed like a pyramid or structure of sorts that was composed of smallish beings, horribly clownlike and mechanized, who were juggling orbs of luminous multicolored energy in an extremely fast and deft manner. found it abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread843673/pg1

I remember that the first thing that I did was to turn on my Sangean ATS 818 cs radio (yes, I’m smiling too), to see who Art Bell had on the show as I unpacked and checked my mail and phone messages. Well, Art’s guests that night turned out to be two police officers from small Midwestern towns. In fact, they were from the very place that I had just returned from. I quickly realized that they were talking about some kind of major UFO event that had occurred in St. Clair County, Illinois and at approximately (I could justifiably say exactly) the same time that I suffered from the bizarre ‘dream’ which, perhaps, was the result of my experimenting with the Enochia.

Also toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=75793 make your own tin foil hat.