Are they even human?

Are they even human?

Attached: k.jpg (960x960, 119K)

they're incels like most of pol

no!

Attached: 1529730905698.jpg (886x1002, 524K)

>Scottish PM

Scotland doesn't have its own PM. Their PM is Theresa May

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

next you'll be telling me that London is controlled by a gay paki man and that spoons are illegal.

it's not the jews

it's the incels.

They have their own parliament and PM and can vote laws which are out of scope of the UK parliament. Pretty much "yeah we have our own parliament but 90% of the laws passed are actually yours, but we still can vote for leaving the UK in referendums just to piss you off". Now back to school and stop being illiterate before you actually believe communism is good for you.

How close was Scotland to leaving UK in the 2014 referendum ?

>and PM
lol no they fucking don't, retard

They were ~10% behind. Still doesn't mean they have a PM

Making kids is for niggers. Example: africa and sandnig countries.

>but we still can vote for leaving the UK in referendums just to piss you off

also this is bullshit because their referendums only have legitimacy if it passes in the UK parliament

wow Jow Forums this is excellent insight OP. these antinatalist cunts dedicate the lives of millions and their policies affect the lives of billions! antinatalism is as sick as transgenderism. the psychiatric ward is in charge of the western world. when rope?

you are right about the PM part. I'm not that familiar with your system. However the legitimacy of the refferendum's decisions are valid though a deal is to be made in London.After all isn't that the same reason brexit happened ? To get rid of EU dependencies on your policies. Still I am not that familiar with your policies. Also the US is not part of the UK so deciding to split may actually have some effect imo. No need for harsh language.

Q predicted this

I never said they did ...

I just wanted to know how close they were. What are the Pros and Cons of Scotland leaving ?

They have a first minister who is head of their government, so you are right, no PM, just a synonym for Prime you sure busted that guy!

In order to put in policies to destroy your own country and continent via the mass flood of 3rd world vagabonds from the Middle East and Africa you need cold, childless people with no concern for the future as they will have no children to worry about and OP pic are those very people.

Attached: 893476578345.jpg (1280x855, 237K)

they have no "skin in the game", so their policies and ideas are based on other peoples values, if you have children, you value them first and foremost, instead of trying to appease the lowest common denominator.

Post pics of your kids OP and we'll take your thread seriously

The Scottish parliament is a devolved one as part of a federal system. They have no legal powers to hold a referendum without a bill being passed in London. Queen haggis' official title is first minister. She only has power over policies and budgets specifically devolved to that parliament. Unilaterally declaring a referendum would be a huge own goal for her since she doesn't even have popular support for independence.

There were pros back in 2014 because the price per barrel of oil was much higher. But now... pic related

Attached: scotland-economic-collapse (1).gif (780x537, 63K)

All of them Globalists

Dutch pm is basically a beta cuck, the rest should be ashamed of not reproducing and with that letting their countries turn black

Fair enough. But for Scotland to have another so soon likely wouldn't pass the UK parliament. The only way I can see it happening is because Labour would enter a coalition with the SNP, and this would be one of their prerequisites.

The pros are all for england. England wouldn't have to support Scotland financially anymore which is a huge drain on resources. We would also have a legitimate interest in pressuring Scotland to stop land based tax evasion totalling hundreds of billions of sterling worth of assets.

For Scotland there is basically no upsides to independence. They would go bankrupt and become an EU vassal. Lots of them would prefer to be mama Merkel's and junkers bitch than Theresa mays and that's the only reason they whine about independence.

Statistically it makes sense, as the Jewish agenda has furthered, less and less would anyone normal or interested in this planets future align themselves to the them.

a-ha so that's why the referendum was allowed in the first place. thanks user for clearing this out for me.
I didn't know your government allowed the referendum in the first place. Excuse my ignorance and thank you for the replies.

This is also an interesting chart because as a result the north sea oil industry have been absolutely decimated since 2014. Even if the oil price rose again they would have to reinvest massively to get the industry back to where it was previously.

The only other industry that brings in significant revenue for them would be finance. Most Scottish based finance is for long term savings and investments from wealthy Scots and English. There is precisely zero appetite for large foreign investment in an independent Scotland. They would have to compete not only with Ireland but also the most audacious tax havens in the world just to get business. There would be an eternal conflict between supporting the wishes of big players like EU and US and being a small shithole with no business prospects except for tax evasion. The isle of man was the same and they have been completely decimated by offshore bank facilities leaving the island in the past few years because of EU bank deposit disclosure rules.

If Scotland is allowed to be independent then it must not be allowed to rejoin the UK when they inevitably come begging as they did in 1707. They must pay for their decisions.

almost all powerful politicians in the western world are the products of blackmail of a certain intelligence service with hooked noses that will remain nameless.
Most blackmail is sexual.. pedophilia, closeted homosexuality, or illegal or disgusting fetish.. they're not the type prone to creating large and healthy families