Friendly reminder that France elected a globalist during a wave of populism

Africa starts at Calais.

Attached: 6C61706B-F5C7-4771-9A12-011ADF80FC45.jpg (660x393, 58K)

dude, you're british, your capital is more african than cairo

Don't worry, the wave will come back stronger in 2022

Attached: IMG_20180623_204814.jpg (271x271, 24K)

Poles aren’t white.

Poles are white honestly and much more pleasant to look at than the ugly British

>brexit
lmao

Mongol ape

Attached: B8073EF1-3435-4560-8D6D-8F10961CA6FC.jpg (663x433, 59K)

maybe we arent white, but at least our population is not african/middle eastern. you got reversed colonization up your WHITE ass

Süre thing büddy.

That pic's one of the dumbest I've ever seen on Jow Forums and that's saying something.
I'd rather fuck my own hairy women than a horsefaced brit tbqh.
Sage.

english people have a majority foreign capital with a muslim major that wants to jail them for their tweets

will it not be too late by then?

Whose court is practicing sharia law?

> hairy women

nice

this

shaved pussies are for fucking pedophiles

Yeah but in your capital nobody can tell the difference betweens the natives and the immigrants lmao

we're the most cucked, why? because socially we're the most right leaning - without any real right leaning politcal party in the vote majority - conservative is a liberal party only conversing its own business interests, whilst labour is literally the radical hard left.

theres no way out. UKIP is an utter joke also. we're fucked.

What’s with the constant Pole hate when your country is starting to look like Pakistan? Surely that should be your main concern?

>a fucking anglo

Attached: 1517143433392.jpg (501x504, 59K)

Biggest retard: OP

>conversing
*conserving
fucking auto correct

BNP?

Hairy as in legs and arms

> Has a Paki Mayor
> Sharia Law recognized by courts
> Muslims rape gangs everywhere
> Londistan capital of acida attacks in Europe...
> Africa starts at Calais.

Right, NORTH of Calais

>Africa starts at Calais.

RIP Kales ;_; my Flemish heart breaks

Attached: Flandre_romane-960x638.jpg (960x638, 224K)

> Has a Paki Mayor
> Sharia Law recognized by courts
> Muslims rape gangs everywhere
> Londistan capital of acida attacks in Europe
> Mutt Princess
> Africa starts at Calais.

Right, NORTH of Calais

they're great but nowhere near the majority, even UKIP opposes them, it just shows. people on here think UKIP are based but they would be happy to import the entire commonwealth in compensation of EU migrants leaving to do jobs no one else wants to do. by commonwealth i dont mean places such as australia, i mean more pakis and africans who are shitting up london and raping little girls here. but its cool! being english is an ideology to them, as according to PJW.

only sigles can kill the gigaanglo

Actually Macron is a populist, but a liberal populist
And the incompetence of Le Pen/the Front National has ruined our awakening

listen I hate poles as much as the next sane guy but this "white" meme means nothing in the old world. Stop using pathetic new world terms.
also you really should be quiet as you are even more diverse and cucked than both Sweden and G*rmany

kek
i lived in manchester for 5 years. there was a joke that if we saw a beautiful woman it had to be a polack. however, i went to poland for crimbos with my then girlfriend and saw what normal polish grils look like. not to good i have to say

Attached: typical_polish_girl_by_crayolajustgotbetter-d55my0z.jpg (900x600, 83K)

We didn't have a legit far-right candidate in the first place if it can count as an excuse.
Also Brexit when?

Stop riding our coattails faggot. You know that guy wouldn't be swole as fuck without our flag. UK is a shell of its former self, and the rest are meme countries.

Attached: saratoga20quarter20h.jpg (1500x1110, 1.61M)

Don't put us Aussies in the same camp as those buck-toothed Britfag interracial cuckold fetishists.
We are nothing like them.
They have Rotherhams, we have Cronullas.
Know the difference; it could save ur daughter.

At least the French have National Front as a contending party.

UKIP are dead.
The UK has a choice between Torycucks and Labourcucks.

t.mutt
cope more