Leftists vandalise Mogg's wife's car

The absolute state of the British Left.

thesun.co.uk/news/6944232/vandals-stick-purple-dildo-to-the-bonnet-and-paint-scum-on-the-side-of-brexiteer-jacob-rees-moggs-wifes-car/

>VANDALS have been blasted after sticking a purple dildo on the bonnet of Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg wife's car.

>Yobs also sprayed 'scum' in white paint on the side of her dark green Land Rover and littered his driveway with condoms.

>Rees-Mogg told The Sun on Sunday: "It was my wife's car so they got the wrong car. I've no idea why they did it. "It all wiped off very easily I don't know what they used.

>"It looks to me like a bunch of...somebody had a pint or two too many scrumpy." It is understood the vandals struck overnight targeting the car left on a driveway. A source said the dildo was stuck in the middle of the bonnet - but it is not known if it was glued or caused severe damage.

Attached: mogg.png (1065x963, 633K)

Based and top bantz. The cunt gets a taste of justice.

fpwp

SPBP

Why?
Why is he scum, why does he gets a taste of justice.?

Are they attacking his religion? He's a Catholic.

>Littering his driveway with Condoms

Hate crime! HATE CRIME!!!! kek

You realise Hope Not Hate and ANTIFA have been raiding this place since January?

Get a job soap dodger, or better still die.

I hope to one day piss off a mass of leftists in such a fashion they send me a bunch of dildos as a joke. Once I've amassed enough, I'll melt them all down into a swastika and send it to the ADL. Bundy ranch standoff missed a grand opportunity.

Are they mad cause he has lots and lots of white kids?

hahah you're condoms have no power here!

Attached: Rees-Mogg-family-Tory-MP-child-names-827681.jpg (590x350, 59K)

even so why would they do this or feel like this, what is the justification.
He is about as mild mannered as anyone. How is he not just someone they politically disagree with. It's actually just expression of hate.

>Leftists
>Brains
Remember when Antifa went and attack Sargon of Cuckkad? A liberal leftist himself and Antifa got roasted on twitter for doing it.

Yeah they don't think, they just act on impulse and it usually backfires on them.

>littered the driveway with condoms
Does he get to claim it as a hate crime since he's Catholic? Or is he still too white?

he is definately scum. he comes from the ancient british line of monarch land barons. if you support that, you are scum too

so people are scum based on their ancestors, okay got you

>he comes from the ancient british line of monarch land barons

Actually Jacob Rees-Mogg is new money as fuck, and isn't from aristocracy whatsoever. His dad just happened to be a newspaper editor. His wife on the other hand is legit aristocracy and a descendant of one of King James' retainers four centuries ago.

> if you support that, you are scum too
Yes well fuck you.

Attached: 1506176968342.png (711x750, 76K)

Good, maybe it will stop him being such a fucking cuck and supporter of the displacement of British people.

> be mogg
> gain a free dildo
The free market works

I would still keep the dildo though if that happened to my car

False flag
Mogg is a fucking nobody "ideas guy" back bencher.

>t. Brussels Eurocrat

Attached: mogg4.png (1067x800, 1010K)