I'm new to Jow Forums,but someone can explain whats the thing whites see in black music?

I'm new to Jow Forums,but someone can explain whats the thing whites see in black music?

Attached: The Wigger Party 6.8.08 012.jpg (450x600, 82K)

I fucking hate it.

The addition of African influenced poly-rythmic variations and the strong reliance upon the pentatonic scale were decent degenerations of Western musical ideology. It's kinda like how Spanish, Italian, & French are decent degenerations of Latin....

I like black music such as jazz, gospel, and soul for its complex harmonic content and fascinating deviation from traditional western tonality through a mixing of cultural influences. As a classically trained pianist I can tell you when I first heard "kind of blue" by Miles Davis I was fascinated by how how that song broke the stuffy rules of functional harmony and voice leading I was taught so gracefully and effortlessly. It was a breath of fresh air into my musical journey.

I think you'll find most white people interested in it have similar nuanced reasons.

Historically whites enjoyed the lack of moral constraints in black culture. Emulating it allowed them to go crazy.

Attached: DebutanteBall.jpg (838x558, 93K)

Attached: Minstrel2.jpg (900x600, 83K)

>kind of blew

FTFY

chuckle

Attached: 1499576146896.jpg (349x352, 38K)

Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
how does your garden grow?
With silver bells,
And cockleshells,and...
bd sd bd bd sd
NIGGAZ. MUH NIGGAZ. DIS GARDEN GETTIN' BIGGER
bd sd bd bd sd
I PIMPED MARY'S ASS AND NOW I'M EARNIN' SIX FIGURES
bd sd bd bd sd
OOGAH MUH BOOGAH SELLIN' BROWN SUGAH
bd bd sd bd sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd
GONNA RAPE DEM PRETTY MAIDS AND DEN I'LL SHOOT U WID A LUGER

yeah 'black music' says nothing, there is great music created by people

and then there is pop trash pushed on everyone by the kikemedia

badassness, rogueness, etc.

WEEZY F BABY AND THE F STANDS FOR FAGGOT

monkey noises

>a fucking moor
rogueness? are you high?

I just like it I don't actively try to like it but when it comes on I find myself getting into it, tbf I do have the best milly rock this side of the equator

its just a costume they can take off when they want to.

There is no song called "Kind Of Blue" - you sure you ever listened to Miles Davis?

Modern society literally trains people to like that shit. I hated it even before I got redpilled on race, for me it's just boring both melodically and lyrically.
I love how teenagers look like even bigger fucking cretins than in early 2000s, trying to emulate niggers with their retarded fashion. Fucking look at sixty nine or whatever his name is, kids aspire to look like that and end up looking like morons. I've seen that shit mostly in the UK and Spain

Are you too retarded to appreciate Coltrane?

Please tell me this is a real song

GenX here, when I was a teen we had our own fashions, only blacks dressed like that.

wiggers were unknown.

Music is one thing that Blacks are definitely better than Whytes at.

It's an album title moron.

...you were talking about "the song called Kind Of Blue", though. Faggot.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
DROP EM NIGGAS COCAINE BITCH SIPPIN LEAN
GUCCI GUCCI NIGGA
SIX SHOTS NIGGA
FUCK THE COPS NIGGA
COCAAAAAAAAAINE
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA POP A CAP IN DEM MUDAFUGGAS NIGGA
SMOKIN BLUNTS NIGGA
NIGGA NIGGA BITCHES NIGGA
BITCHES WEED COCAINE NIGGA

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 36K)

Male aggressivness, something white kids arent allowed to show...

You are from UK you fucking faggot, the country that has lots of legendary bands from Led Zeppelin to Iron Maiden. Lets not talk about classical music, because one composition of Beethoven or someone like him is better than the whole nigger music combined.

Metal is much more aggressive and masculine than Hip Hop, why it is not popular then?

Lol fag. Go to a death metal show. Cannibal Corpse is on tour. Get in the fuckin pit, you vagina.

One is being pushed by (((them))) and the other isn't

All black music is just White melodies with jungle drums backing it.

Unless it is just jungle drums then otherwise it's not 'black music'.

Just got back from Polska. Love your traditional folk music.

Also cool ID.

Nigger music moves the part of the brain that instincts aggression and movement, since the white brain has been docile for a long time and "friendly" this leads to an inlet of that pleasure. Nigger rap makes people violent and whites are tired of not being violent.