/SAG/ South Africa General

August 31st is the date boys. The ANC is trying to take all white owned land without compensation. Our lads down there are in for a hell of a time. But not all is lost. In this edition, I'll talk about what many South Africans believe to be true. The prophecies of Siener van Rensburg. If you haven't heard about him, you can google a summary. but I recommend you read "Messenger of God". but since you are lazy fucks, I'll post a rundown of what is to come, as it affects not just South Africa, but all of us.

Also, if you have some cash to spare, donate to the Suidlanders. They will be evacuating white women and children to safe zones when the blacks begin killing whites en mass.

I've read through Messenger of God, and in the next few posts, I'll put up a summary of what will happen over the next decade.

Attached: if only you knew what siener knew.jpg (988x1024, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOCVU5sqfo0
youtube.com/watch?v=vLA0MJA97vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prelude to World War III

Civil war in Syria. Russia, Iran, and Turkey are involved.

Civil war in Ukraine

Migrant crisis. Muslims and africans invade Europe.

White racism explodes throughout the world.

Black on white violence in South Africa increases.

World War III

Economic collapse world wide. All countries are hit, but Europe suffers greatly. England is hit the worst, and even the US cannot help them.

England tries to hide how bad things are, but famine sets in.

Africans and muslims flee their countries en mass to Europe and England.

Ethnic violence begins in England. Civil war begins.

Terrorist attacks and ethnic violence begin in France. Civil war begins.

Planned power grid failure in Johannesburg. Boers/ Afrikaners believe its routine, but the power stays off. Boers wake up to blacks mass slaughtering whites. Many Boers/ Afrikaners panic and try to flee, but only run to their deaths.

Liberal English, Jews, and SA traitors incite the Indians, Coloureds, and Bantus against the Boers/ Afrikaners. Even some police and military join them. Everything was pre-planned covertly by England and the South African Government. England sends Troops to fight. (this however is difficult since they are going through both famine and civil war).

The United States sends troops to South Africa to prevent the Liberal English from achieving their goal.

cont...

Boers are sent to internment camps in another country. (assumed to be Australia)

Japanese Army officers learn of this, and liberate the Boers.

English troops flee to Egypt. The US and liberated Boers chase them.

Boers run into an obstacle. Fighting is intense but the US troops annihilate the English Army in Egypt, and block the Boer’s passage. English troops are taken prisoner, and the Boers are disarmed and sent back to South Africa.

Troops from India and more English troops are sent to South Africa, but leave after a lengthy struggle. The US warns them to stay away but they arrive regardless. The US Navy stops them near Durban by bombarding them and forces them back to India. China tries to get involved but are warned by the Indians to be on the lookout for the US.

England fears a Russian bomb attack, so they connive in secret with the Russians and betray western military secrets to them and sign treaties with Russia against the US. The Russians mistrust the English, and the US learns of this treachery and realises the danger of English betrayal against them.

After the economic collapse, Russia returns to communism. They decide to spread communism to North Africa as they are easy to convert and can be used as cannon fodder.

It will be a fast and brutal war, fought mostly from the skies. It begins in the spring.

Russia storms through Eastern Europe and occupies most countries. They also invade through Turkey and fight US troops in Syria. Oil field are set alight. A large battle begins in Palestine/ Israel and the entire area is destroyed. The Russians are unable to make it through to Africa as they had planned.

cont...

US troops in Germany will be wiped out. The German Army retreats.

Russia pushes through Europe and by the end of summer, appear to have already won the war. They sow death using Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical weapons. They also spread into Iceland, Greenland, and Alaska from Siberia.

France supports the Russians who are enroute to Spain.

Russia decides to use Nuclear weapons against England, destroying the entire country.

Russia invades Spain and is stopped by Spanish troops in the Pyrenees mountains.

American and German troops reinforce the Spanish soldiers and obtain weapons that were buried there by the Germans right before the end of World War II.

These weapons give us the upper hand and we press down on Russian communication lines, allowing us to surround and completely destroy them.

The war is over, and Germany rebuilds and becomes the new major superpower in Europe.

America survives but becomes a weak and insignificant nation.

England is completely destroyed.

Russia is completely destroyed.

sometime during this there is a giant nuclear disaster at Keoberg, near Cape Town. everything in the vicinity will be destroyed by radiation.
There is also a major explosion and fire at Andalusia (Jan Kempdorp today). it will be the worst fire the country has ever seen. (its a munition storage).

The government once again threatens the existence of the Boers and Afrikaners.

A man in a brown suit in South Africa rallies the Boers together to fight for their lives.

Germans send troops and weapons to Namibia to honor their treaty with the Boers from 1914 and help them fight against the blacks, jews, english liberals, and traitors. They arrive in warships in Luderitz bay and ship the weapons on the railway line to Prieska.

cont...

Bombs are dropped on Kimberley, and the government retreats to Durban after a large battle. They flee on ships, never to return to Africa.

The Boer nation gets their freedom from Germany and creates a new Christian nation.

White christians flee their countries as refugees and head to South Africa. White tents line the entire coast.

Over a long period of time, the white christians push the blacks north of the equator and create the biggest white christian super power ever seen.

thx

Attached: 10e99a1c1a2fd167.gif (442x473, 590K)

for you fren

Attached: 1502250707722.jpg (1702x1932, 462K)

How do I get my ticket to white wakanda?

Thank you

Namibia is probably your best option. You avoid both wars but unfortunately there are still niggers there.

Thanks but i thought england gets destroyed by a tsunami bomb and the usa drops of some bio/chem weapon demarcation line to prevent Russian resupply routes.

That's the version i heard anyway.

Isn’t there something about a German king that comes to power? Any info on that?

after merkel but not a king something its more like a company boss

Germany will stop being a Democracy and become somthing like a big Organisation

Bump

Attached: hx9h9mpK_400x400.jpg (254x254, 14K)

we will be a publicly traded company in 20 years

Does it say anything specifically about him? Nostradamus mentions a king that expells the Arabs but his stuff is a lot harder to discern than Seiners. Also I could’ve sworn Seiner mentioned something about Jesus returning. I know he (Seiner) was a very devout man.

I think the German idealism is completed and then implemented
and all institutions are restructured and managed efficiently, if you see it clearly what is a democracy for? Are there any developments that can only be achieved through democracy? No

democracy only slows and complicates all processes, and is absolutely ineffective when there is a war

It was believable at the beginning but then it made no sense at all

to the king (it will not be a king in the sense, but a spiritual leader) he will come after Merkel's successor and he will drive the Arabs back to the desert and give them deathblow there

a new "jesus" is supposed to get up in southern germany and will renew christianity and then it will go around the world

america is divided (probably in ethno-states) and germany and south africa become world rulers

germany militarily and south africa economically and up to the equator afrika is populated only by whites

What part? Bongs and Frogs will have a civil war in their respective countries. The burgers versus the bongs seems a little unbelievable but who knows. The way the world is going anything is possible.

The resources Germany has always needed but been in short supply of coupled with German autism would definitely advance things. Just gotta get rid of the niggers and dune coons.

I think that when South Africa and Germany work together resources are no longer a problem ;)

Attached: srvrutil_getImg.aspx.jpg (466x403, 257K)

Looks like there’ll be a lot of blood to wade through between here and there.

Oil and gas will be things if the past once you guys get that cold fusion going.

with certainty
1/3 of humanity should be missing

(ok one should not forget that the demographic factor also plays a big role)

>cold fusion
south africa got everything

Attached: d67242522599415006818634aedf6245--the-map-gabi.jpg (736x544, 39K)

no one cares faggot. the whites took the land by force let the nigs take it back. if you dont like it go fight them and die like a retard. no western country will do anything

why you niggers never realize that you never will be abel to beat us in anything

Because you never build up shit in the 70+ years that america nursed and breastfed you lol, And now Christina is going with Ahmed and you will be a minority because white germanic men (18-35) do not make children.

I personally believe that we as a people are going to be okay. Siener said that a miracle is going to happen that'll save our people. And miracles seem to be happening more often as we enter more uncertain times

every time you're alone, you're turning everything to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SOCVU5sqfo0

I have three children brainlet
We may not be many but quality comes before quality

*quantity

This is a pretty good video about the Van Rensburg prophecies, the guy is even speaking about what or who the miracle will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLA0MJA97vs

Yea but what does he say about NZ (and thus me)?

3 days of darkness.
A meteor is coming.

Also there will be 2 high level assassinations before the war will start.
Seems on in the USA and one in the Balkans.

If you read Alois Irlmaier prophecies you get a focus on Germany and Europe on wwIII.

Stay safe, be with Jesus.

Attached: 1533224740372.jpg (200x236, 11K)

Lol, my German friend Martin's wife Kristina became a refugee social worker and then left him for an Arab. The meme is 100% true.

>left him for an Arab.
wtf

Attached: tumblr_ms18y2UDqQ1ra9z3yo1_500.gif (450x309, 924K)

Attached: 1523350130174.jpg (501x443, 107K)

They're not even gonig to wait for harvest? Rising cost of food, violence all over. RIP South Africa

Doing a degree in Computer Science and Maths. There is no hope for me as a white man here. How do I escape? Exchange makes it nearly impossible to leave.

How do you know it is after Merkels Successor?

Buy a one way ticket to a South American country like Uruguay or Paraguay, which are still very European (Very German).
Then if they don't let you stay, go and hide in the mountains, and change.

Stay and fight you coward your ancestors built your country and you have a duty to defend it against literal animals. There is no greater purpose in your life.