Why should Cosobo be independent state?

Why should Cosobo be independent state?

I am not familier yugo and balkan politics at all.

Please explain briefly

Attached: ks.png (550x367, 9K)

IT'S CALLED COSOVO, U FUCKING GOOK

DO U WANT NAPALM AGAIN

Why are Asians so bad at English?

Anyways, The reason why is because it was originally settled by Serbs. Then a fuckton of Albanians migrated to it. So they want "independence". (Some also want to become a part of Albania itself)

The question really is: Should a city that was a part of a nation for 90% of its existence stop being part of that nation just because of recent newcomers? That is for you to decide.

I am so sorry.

Please forgive me

*kossoboe

1) Kosovo you ape
2) It shouldn't, there's just an (((Analbanian))) population living there and now they want Serbian clay

*kossovio

wait, but many nations admit that kosovo as a state.

Bump.

Lol there's more who don't

I live in Kosovo. The only reason we're a country is because Serbs are subhuman and they don't deserve anything. Peace.

Only irrelevant countries. Some are afraid of inner separatist politics (Ukraine, Spain) and some don't want to lose their Serbian allies.

Because it causes anger among slavs.

Albos are shit, but slavs are the highest level of subhumanity

It's called being an edgy teenager and not accepting the fact that your (((province))) belongs to Serbia.
An argument of there being statistically more Albanians and Serbians is a bad one if you become an independent country rather than joining Albania.
Besides, who the fuck cares.

Surprise surprise, they are the cucked jewish ones.

Attached: 500px-CountriesRecognizingKosovo.png (499x231, 64K)

you mean, most of first world countries?

I support separatists only if and if separatists don't already have nation state for example catalonia. For ethnicities who have already nation state, but pursue separatistism in another country, for example kosovo, I don't see no justification for separatism.

What's the justification?

Because Serbs lost the war. Vae Victis.

Exactly what I said.

Israel doesn't recognize Kosovo

Attached: 1520277857486.jpg (625x838, 197K)

If you're a healthy person, and you go to your doctor
and your doctor says "Hello Hideki-san, you have a tumor growing in your butthole"

Do you:
A. Leave the tumor there and die of cancer
or
B. Cut the cancer out and join the EU

If Kosovo is Serbian land than Vojvodina is Hungarian land. Anyone argueing something rlse is a brainlet.

All the lands that was stolen in the bandit treaties of tribanon, versailles and saint germain are

No. Other nations have the right to autonomy as well.

Attached: 1417299813477.png (1140x774, 192K)

As an automomus region within hungary

When another "Cosobo" happens to your country, do I have permission to laugh in your face? It's always funny until it happens to you. And it will. And it is. Germany, Britain, France, Sweden, Spain is also catching up. The so-called "no-go zones" are your "Kosovos" waiting to happen.

Germany should be annexed by Hungary, it'll do you good uncucking yourselves but we don't need them, thanks.

Attached: 1429791021864.jpg (1000x690, 653K)

I don't support separatists at all, but yours and his
Are good arguments against it.

It shouldn't. It's literally just an Albo-Muslim occupied zone, fuck them.

>cut the cancer out
>join the EU
Pick one.

Im from kosovo myself and I dont even know what the hells going on in that shithole.
Still, the people there are a tad better than the albanians/serbs in foreign countries. Switzerland could be the next kosovo or any other balkanish state.

Knowing EU mindset, they will take the cancer in, and leave the body out. It will probably end up being better for the body, anyway.