The rescue dog red pill. Rescue dogs suck. You may think you like your rescue dog...

The rescue dog red pill. Rescue dogs suck. You may think you like your rescue dog.You may think your rescue dog likes you. No. This is a psyop. You are being dog cucked. There is NOTHING like a puppy. Easy solution to rescue dog problem: pair them up with lonely people in old folks homes. So why not do that? Because (((they))) don't want you to experience joy. Joy is a puppy

Attached: 1-DSC00010-001.jpg (692x691, 83K)

A rescue dog is where someone else enjoyed having a puppy, didn't raise it right, fucked it up, then pawned it off on you when they got bored. It's literally a cuck dog

This is my rescue dog. He is a golden retriever mix and he is the sweetest dog ever and has made my life so happy. You people are scumbags for suggesting that abused doggos don't deserve to be adopted.

Attached: IMG_7426.jpg (449x750, 72K)

> fell for the psyop

I only adopt puppies and make sure they aren't fucking pitbull-type when picking them out. It's easy to tell which pups have pit in them but difficult as fuck to get a non-pit or non-shitty small dog (chihuahua or poodle mixes) from shelters.

They even charge more for non-shit puppies even if they're mutts. It's a fucking scam.

This.
Get a puppy and raise it right. This way you won't have to spend the next 10 years apologising for your dog's bad behaviour.
>"Yeah I don't know man, he's a bit jumpy and he can be aggressive sometimes. He's a rescue and I don't know what they did to him"
This will be your life for a decade with a rescue dog.

Attached: 7e0d31798d3fe338e4b9002c7f87f03d.jpg (960x720, 109K)

thank you for the simple wisdom

>oh no I had to apologize for the dog!
imagine being this cucked

Checked. Rescue dogs deserve pentobarbital.

i call them reject dogs

Imagine being so uncivilised that you think apologising for the bad behaviour of a creature under your responsibility is being 'cucked'.

Attached: corgi-puppy-singapore.jpg (900x862, 108K)

I've only had good experiences but I only take straydogs who lived on the street. They usually jave a great social behaviour and you can still teach them things.
I also love mutt dogs because they look so funny 56% like and unlike overbreeded races such as Englih Bulldogg or Pugg they don't have many health problems
One part of the Mix is pitbull

Now this, THIS is a hot topic political thread

Fuck off

SAGE

Attached: 5AE086CB-6686-48F3-906C-42B4E2CCF0BA.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

This is an obvious slide thread. Every one knows they test dogs for aggressiveness and bad behavior before allowing adoption. Pit bulls are the only exception, because they are niggers.

Nigger dog stats speak for themselves. Why would you want a dog from a broken home? Why raise another mans used puppy? It has lost all its purity. If you raise nignog pups then gas

Who /dachshund/ here?

Attached: bc4ca6a6f4.png (417x430, 322K)

If you don’t have a Maltese (the pure white dog) then you get gas with nigger hound

Attached: CC92F1EF-B50C-4B36-AD68-6802509464A4.jpg (500x500, 38K)

He's cute.
Here's mine. She's not a rescue, though. I prefer to raise my dogs from young so I can make sure they don't grow up to do something retarded.
That way I know that, for example, she won't flip her shit and bite someone if she hears a loud noise or sees a sudden movement; she's trained to understand that those are things that happen.
I genuinely believe that dogs that "snap" are often too coddled and that's what causes it. Not saying abuse your dog of course, but teach it some rules and discipline. It's not a baby.

Attached: IMG_20180414_145030.jpg (3968x2976, 1.85M)

>golden retriever/german shepard/labrador for a family
Is there a better combo?

>sweetest
>made my life so happy
>floral pattern upholstery
>triggered by animal abuse themed shitpost
ROASTIE 100% DETECTED! TITS OR GTFO!

Only a matter of time before he bites someone.
Fucking retards like you are the problem , NOT the dog.
I got bit last year by a rescue border collie that was brought to my house by a relatives friend. NO LEASH.
Apparently the nice rescue was on his 5th home for fucking biting people. The litlle fucker went straight for my nuts luckily i turned faster than he nites and he got my hip.
Muh rescue. Pffft. Idiots trusting an animal they no nothing about. Same people let wild negroes into their houses too. Then get all upset when their stuff iss missing and medicine cabinets have been pillaged.

>golden retriever mix
Lol

I would never get a rescue dog. They're likely to mistake you for an old abusive owner and bite your face off

my dog only barks at muslims, I let it

All dogs deserve good white owners. Some non whites can be good owners, but dogs deserve better in general. It is true that you can have a special bond with a puppy but rescue dogs can bond too wtf OP.

Her senpai died in the hurricane that hit Puerto Rico and someone else sponsored her adoption fee. I got a free cool dog.

Attached: 6B19D061-0889-4AB7-B080-BEBF12EB26F1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Getting a rescue dog is like marrying a single mother: damage goods that will end up being a huge mistake when they turn on you. They're likely abandoned for a good reason.

you can tell he's seen some shit

OP is not white confirmed

Imagine being so pathetic your litmus test for happiness and companionship is a fucking animal

>pets are now a psyop too
Look, I say we all try and kill each other, and then the last man alive nukes this place. No psyops for anyone. Walk hand in hand into oblivion.

Attached: Rust Cohle.jpg (1024x1448, 184K)

I've only ever had rescues.
They all hated Maoris.
It was brilliant.

I don't want some shitty rescue dog that has PTSD and will eat my kids. They can go fuck themselves.

Dogs are very intuitive and they are good at judging a person's character. I think this is the reason they don't get along with muslims.

I also let my dog near muslims with the leash. They get really silly, jumping out of the way of my little corgi. Sometimes they are like "your dog is unclean" when I get close to them.
I never mind. I pretend to not understand what they mean, so I'm always like "nooo man I washed him yesterday", while letting him closer still.
Sometimes, I also say "you don't have to be afraid, he's really nice!" when they jump out of the way like that. It's nice to paint their spiritual cleanliness like fear. Sometimes they try to explain that it's because of cleanliness. That's when I say the stuff about just having washed him.
Feels good to create these 'misunderstandings' desu.

Pic related: This is what the muslim fears.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Border Collies are the best dog, prove me wrong.
You can't.

ATTENTION YOU HAVE WALKED INTO A ((doggo)) SLIDE THREAD! THIS IS THE EQUIVALANET OF A TOKYO ROSE BROADCAST IN WW2 BUT INSTEAD IT'S A ((doggo)) TRYING TO PRETEND HE'S "ONE OF US" AND HOW "GOY...GUYS IT'S OVER WE LOST THE WAR THERE IS NO POINT IN TRYING." DO NOT GIVE A SERIOUS REPLY TO THE JEW AND JUST SAGE AND EXPOSE HIM FOR WHAT HE TRULY IS.

Attached: sage.jpg (1200x800, 302K)

Border collies are very aesthetic, supposedly wicked smart too. They look like the essence of a dog too. Shits like poodles don’t look like dogs. Fuck I hate poodles. But border collies are such a dog looking dog. I want a German Shepherd, that I teach commands in german and scare SJW’s, or I want a border collie, or a Rhodesian ridgeback I name Cecil. Or a husky but I would need to move somewhere colder. Can’t live in the piedmont and have a husky it’s too warm. A golden might be okay
Sorry buddy the other part is nig-bull. You’re dog would be more aesthetic if it were all golden. Don’t get defense it’s not your seed that fathered the abomination, but don’t defend it like those cucks that look a mudbloods and say but she’s so beautiful. Yeah she’s beautiful in spite of the black in her, not because of. Same with your dog. It would be cuter as a pure golden. Sorry to tell you the truth

Ich habe meinen Border Collie auf Deutsch gelehrt.

They're the most intelligent dog, but not exactly intimidating due to their smaller size.

>not intimidating because of their small size
There’s an app for that

Attached: A319EF86-A850-4635-BC47-40CED26AFEDF.jpg (190x400, 29K)

we wuz kangz

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 9.03.57 AM.png (217x292, 40K)

t.cat lady

>>Who /dachshund/ here?
...reporting in....

Attached: hazy.jpg (2322x4128, 1.39M)

bump

Attached: godzilla tail juniors.jpg (480x480, 69K)

Long haired Doxie reporting in.

Attached: IMG_20180710_222640.jpg (1944x2592, 1.31M)

Attached: 1533437266518.png (641x706, 811K)

rescue dogs for small breeds are fine because they cant hurt anyone unless you are super negligent. you can work on the barking if u train them and they make fine pets. for a large breed they need lifetime training and you want to get one young

Attached: DE02C44B-81FC-43C7-A292-E265DA7D87A9.jpg (633x960, 85K)

>wymmin with pitshit dog
Eveyone hates you at the dog park.

>tfw my parents got some wild ass rescue dog and want to pawn it off on me
Nah senpai, I’m not getting boomered

Cut OP some slack. He was severely traumatized by a trolling cat.

Attached: CatTroll1.jpg (728x546, 264K)

>the more i learn about people the more I like dogs

Attached: hb.png (697x539, 575K)