What are Jow Forumss thoughts on the HDI index? based redpill demonstration of white superiority...

what are Jow Forumss thoughts on the HDI index? based redpill demonstration of white superiority, or some kind of sneaky jewish propaganda?

Attached: HDI.png (636x540, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
goodcountry.org/index/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what’s HDI?

I've been to Iceland, Denmark and Switzerland and simply do not understand how we are supposedly above them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

How come? Not a big difference anyway.

everything over 0.9 feels the same imo. Whats funny is that there are meme places like Bermuda and the Cayman islands that are even higher than Norway, like 0.985

>Bermuda and the Cayman islands
God help them if the oil market takes a hike south, neither place has any groundwater, they get the bulk of their drinking water through desalination, which also requires a ton of energy to do.
The HDI makes sense though, I doubt that they have to deal with any crime at all on a place like Bermuda, and it's filled with rich mofos.

Human Development Index is an incredibly important metric. I think it's really the best indicator of the average IQ and quality of a society.

Since we don't really have any official IQ rankings for the world (don't post Richard Lynn's retard-tier garbage), HDI and PISA, and Per Capita GDP combined can give one a pretty good idea of the true intelligence of a society.

Attached: IMG_4895.jpg (1242x2208, 394K)

>what's HDI?

This is the problem with this board. While claiming to be "red-pilled" most here don't even know basic stats about the planet.

HDI basically is the leading indicator of how developed a society is.

So Northern Euros like Norway, Ireland, Iceland, etc rank high while Sub Saharan Africa is at the bottom of HDI

Attached: IMG_5023.jpg (550x543, 92K)

Bermuda and Cayman aren't higher than Norway.

Also, I've been to both Bermuda and Cayman and they are incredibly wealthy because white billionaires/ business people locate their assets, businesses, and homes there.

Attached: IMG_3852.jpg (1024x835, 131K)

PISA

Attached: IMG_5391.jpg (446x1406, 184K)

they are higher. ANd I;m aware of their tax haven use, but its not unrealistic to think that they would be superior to comparativley large countries.

(((HDI)))

Attached: 1533424278637.jpg (900x729, 61K)

HDI BE RAYCIS AND SHEEIT

It sort of dispels the whole potato nigger meme

There's more to the the worth of a nation than life expectancy, attainment and gdp

It's not unrealistic at all if you read what HDI is about.
"A country scores higher HDI when the lifespan is higher, the education level is higher, and the GDP per capita is higher."

They don't take in account all the filthy muslims etc. That's a thing that should lower the numbers a lot.

HDI literally declines if you (mass, not selective) take in 3rd world immigrants so how is it ((()))??

Attached: IMG_3247.jpg (600x374, 47K)

ITs gay and useless indicators

AUSTRALIA NUMBER TWO CUUUNT
SHARTS ETERNALLY BTFO

Monaco is actually 1.0, the only one in the world

It's a shit-tier system because something menial like air quality can boost you down 30 spots, especially for 2nd world cunts

Well maybe your air shouldn't be making cunts drop dead

The left pic is very old. White Lightning doesn't exist since a long time.

Attached: wendy%20dushi_0.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

If I ever have to move anywhere it'll be to Australia.

That meme was always garbage from the beginning.

Attached: IMG_2453.jpg (1239x2153, 485K)

Absolutely horrible as you can see from high rank USA has.

Attached: IMG_4926.jpg (1242x963, 191K)

When Germans were considered non-white
Based Franklin

Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and several of the Founding Fathers didn't consider Germans to be white.

The founders were pretty anti-German.

Attached: IMG_2633.jpg (1196x1538, 501K)

a lot of it is arbitrary bullshit like how liberal a country is

There is another index called "The Good Country Index" and it has much of the same results year after year.

goodcountry.org/index/results

Attached: IMG_5050.jpg (1242x2097, 163K)

we are worse in this one and that proves its better

>white superiority

Attached: e9d0b3d87ef535168cfdd434c8026297.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)