Jesus suffered on the cross

>Jesus suffered on the cross
>Jesus is partly God
>God suffered

Christianity absolutely BTFO. Will they ever recover?

Attached: Christus_statue_temple_square_salt_lake_city.jpg (1067x800, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_93.htm
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
archive.is/6PDyf
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 14:26&version=NIV
streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still thinks jesus actually existed
OP BTFO

Attached: Cesare Borgia's image used for Jesus Christ.jpg (1612x1966, 1.34M)

It's almost like there was a holy man who performed miracles and had a close relationship with the source of creation that later got turned into a myth used to control populations.

Attached: sonic-sonic-the-hedgehog-heroes-team-32214779-172-200.jpg (172x200, 16K)

>Odin suffered at the end of a rope
Pagans BTFO

Jesus is fully God

checked

Attached: 1499646452424.jpg (249x214, 7K)

the God I believe in would never incarnate as a Jew

then how did he suffer? I thought god was literally godmode.

This. OP UTTERLY BTFO

Jesus didn't exist:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it

biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
>On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
>Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of the infant's life.

Attached: 1531331387264.jpg (720x811, 33K)

it is all symbolic
cross

also, for me soul == God

>it is all symbolic
Sure thing m8

not partly God, GOD

he suffers your faggot bullshit every day son.

get out of here w your jewish bullshit.

>Imagine living convinced your whole life that some jew is the owner of the universe and hating jews at the same time.

Attached: 1e6d3bf7116ed7c5309e74f0ffee97fd--laughter-therapy-laughter-yoga.jpg (540x360, 37K)

DUDE I HAVE TO KILL MY SON TO CHANGE THE RULES THAT I MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE LMAO!

Wow...so this is the power of omnipotence...

>Jesus is fully God

Attached: love me or burn jesus.jpg (500x680, 70K)

Don’t forget the anunnaki

>the new testament isn't redpilled on the JQ

Choose:

a) God is pleased at human nature.
b) God hates human nature

Protip: God created humans

Read Revelations 2:9 and 3:9

Matthew 11-26
"And then Jesus stoop down of his donkey and approached the SS officer and saluted him with a "sieg heil" then both the officer and Jesus turned on the furnace and threw all jews inside, including Jesus."

Incorruptible

Philippians 3:19
Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.

Romans 16:18
For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

>Their end is destruction
Seems to me that this is what is happening to the white race and not to jews.

God had to become man to experience suffering

And the white man dies not pleasing his own appetite but the foreign ones’

(((They))) have been trying to subvert and destroy white civilisation and white people's connection to god through christianity for thousands of years. They still have yet to accomplish this.

Not only this, but every single other race on the planet has at one point or another sought to destroy us and take what we have built because of envy and jealous. Despite traditionally being all inclusive and accepting of other cultural backgrounds if peaceful. This hasn't always been the case but for the most part it has. We've been the friend of everyone, yet practically everybody has seen us as an enemy throughout history. White christians have always been the most persecuted people, yet we have always been the most successful societally speaking. We have built the grandest civilisations. Won the most brutal all encompassing wars. Overcome the biggest obstacles. Almost all of the other races have barely developed themselves at all but done so by emulating us.

The jews however, the fake jews, the subvertive hebrew israelite synagogue of satan who are jews by name only have ALWAYS been cast out of wherever they make their homes, not because of their accomplishments, not because of what they have built, not because others have sought to steal from them, but because they have sought to do those exact things to their host nations, which have almost universally been white christian nations.

And last but most certainly not least. The jews only have Israel because we, white christian nations gave it to them.

Considering this, and considering how the jews have been the #1 enemy of white european ancestry for all time, I think it's safe to say we know who the real chosen people are. We are blessed. Jews are cursed. All jews accomplish is through us. They hijack our blessing and use it against us. But despite this, we develop further and surpass them as nations. We always come out on top. And we will again.

Would an omnipotent God be incapable of suffering?

Define human nature

>Jesus is partly God
Jesus is God.
>Christianity absolutely BTFO
Have fun paying up the penalty for your shit if you don't like God.

Why has his "father" forsaken him on the cross?

only on this plane, or a plane below this. in his domain there is no pain, no suffering. because pain and suffering only come about as a result of being disconnected from truth, in the most abstract of senses. truth simply being objectivity or order, the word manifest, god's will. when you're fully connected to these concepts there is no suffering, as the root of suffering is disconnection. so in order for god to experience suffering he has to disconnect himself from himself to a degree and manifest on a plane whereby this dynamic is also apparent. this is the purpose of christ. to experience what we do firsthand so he can understand us better. he manifested in the flesh so he could disconnect from himself to some degree and experience firsthand what it's like to be disconnected from source.

This argument is retarded
By following it you reach about the conclusion that most of history before the fourteenth century has inconclusive proof to it and therefore doesn't exist.

Good man

Attached: 5713F247-1FE2-4594-83A0-631C64F95775.jpg (646x797, 91K)

I needed that today, thanks user

Well said.

> The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
>The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
God suffers , man suffers because we're made in the image of the infalliable.
If God is incapable of suffering He wouldn't be a just judge , nor merciful , nor patient . You would be exterminated the second you stray/defy His laws.
Its baffling how u talk shit without having google opened. Guess you're taunting for a reason.

Who cares?

What are we as humans to question even the concept of God?

Yes that is what we have believed for 2000 years.

Why do you take their supremacy stories so seriously then?
Not to mention your appropriation of the OT god, YHVH.

Attached: yhvh.jpg (908x728, 99K)

God is great!
Keep your eyes pinned. I'm going to copy and paste a couple of things I said in a previous thread, you might appreciate them too.

Human nature is a mixture of what christians consider vice and virtue

>White christians have always been the most persecuted people
Dat delusion

>MEMEFLAG

Every

Single

Time

Fucking D&C shills always attack Christianity. Gee fucking wiz, i wonder why that is? Really activated the almonds.

Attached: leftypol shilling anti christian.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Based

Your cesare borgia argument is shit, dude. Its been shit every time youve used it in one of these threads and it will continue to be shit. Youre shit. Your christ myth arguments are shit. Go take richard carriers jizz over your chest and face

Don't blame the messenger, Dead Sea Scrolls ratted out the Romans.
>By following it you reach about the conclusion that most of history before the fourteenth century has inconclusive proof to it and therefore doesn't exist.
it's far worse than that, the past has been erased so many times that nothing is new just rediscovered. As you are well aware history is written by the victor well religion was the war we lost as a human race a little less than six thousand years ago, and live in a perpetual dark age ever since.
Sources:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro

>Cesare Borgia's image used as Jesus Christ
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_93.htm

>Ejecton not Exodus
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

even the Adam and Eve story is not taught as it was once intended:
>The original meaning of the Adam and Eve story
archive.is/6PDyf
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon

wake up

Not an argument, atheists fully BTFO

>God is so powerful and all-knowing but he doesn't know suffering
>Out of the whole universe he chooses Earth during a time period before well-written history
>All the cavemen went to hell since they didn't know about God and were had to rape and murder just to survive (if they didn't we wouldn't be here)
>All the aliens on other planets are going to hell because God didn't take their form to spread his word to them

really makes u think

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 14:26&version=NIV
>If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

Attached: 1532998948408.png (852x930, 105K)

Who's supremacy stories?
And the old testament isn't a jewish text. They don't even follow it themselves despite claiming to. They follow the Talmud and other jewish originated texts which are somewhat derived from the OT but in a corrupted and inverted form.

The OT is a hebrew israelite text that comes from historical accounts and spiritual doctrines of the worship of the creator, let's called it Yahwehism (the jews are hebrew israelites but not all hebrew israelites are jews, there are many different tribes, the jews by blood being the tribe of judah). The Jewish texts are extra-biblical texts derived from HI Yawehist texts, but corrupted and inverted to make the spiritual underpinnings about self-worship as opposed to the worship of something greater. The "jews" have never worshipped god, they have always worshipped the human intellect. Judaism is the source of Satanism, Luciferianism and all other derivatives of these self-worshipping ideologies.

This is why Jesus himself calls them the Synagogue of Satan, because their whole religion is based on opposition to God, raising themselves above him. This is why they crucified him after he proclaimed himself to be their king. They worshipped themselves and believed they ruled themselves and everyone else and that this was their rightful place in the world.

Also, YHWH isn't even a name. You can't appropriate the nameless. God simply is, when asked what his name was he stated, I am that I am. He has no name, no title, because everything is derived from him and not the other way round. So there is no appropriation whatsoever.

Christ harrowed hell, you know, according to christian belief

The answer is a). It makes no sense for God to hate human nature, since it is God who has given man free will to choose between vice and virtue.

>t.genitally mutilated mutt with autism

Jesus suffered on a cross?
Tell that to thousands before him
Jesus is partly God?
A chair has more deity in it than Christ is a God
God suffered?
Evil does not suffer one bit

>Love me or Burn
>Let me tell you what YOUR religion is like
Just stop

>DUDE LMAO
God sent his son to die upon the cross as a sacrifice that humans would be able to understand.

I suggest you read up

>Some Jew is the owner of the universe
>God is a Jew and not an omnipotent being
>Jesus said "I am not of this world"

Too many brainlets this morning

Historically true. It's just difficult for the profane to grasp at first because historically when we're persecuted we overcome the odds even when they're against us and create great beneficial change in the world. Our blessing is our curse. It's a burden and a gift. And as such it's easy to look at history and see "white privilege" and ignore what it took to get where we are today. We have sacrificed more than any race on the face of the Earth and that sacrifice has created more change than any other. We are embodiments of christ in the flesh culturally speaking. We sacrifice ourselves and the world benefits even if we have to carry all others kicking and screaming, which more often than not, we do.

A leaf. The historicity of Jesus of Nazareth is beyond question.

Nah, just bored of seeing the same leaf flag say that because a representation of a guy that no one living had seen looks like a borgia, he mustnt have existed. Not a logically coherent argument.

sources here: backup your claims he existed other than posting empty words like this piece of shit is doing

Christian logic folks

Yes, he did.

>All the cavemen went to hell since they didn't know about God

Pre-abrahamic humans were animals. They had no holy spirit blown into them.

>All the aliens on other planets
What aliens? We have found none.

i'll ask for proof and you'll point to a bible, it's too tiresome

the first instance of retcon

did he also save all the aliens from all the other galaxies from hell?

Do you think that god would hate human sexual relations if they are not blessed by a wedding which is a human contract?

Jesus may or may not be god, but he existed and only tinfoil retards bother to say otherwise.

>They had no holy spirit blown into them.
this is what abrahamic drug addicts think
kek

>to the memeflag, kthxbye

God is truth, nothing outside of truth can exist in his presence so in order to experience "untruth" and all of the abstractions that come from that disconnect he needed to create something somewhat disconnected from him but not fully and manifest on the plane from whence they were created to experience it himself and that is our purpose, to be the medium in which he can experience parts of himself that he cannot directly experience due to his nature. The bible even points this out. All sin, that being simply what transgresses away from god is wiped out by god's presence. Because in the presence of truth all untruth ceases to exist.

He created the world for this purpose.

Nobody goes to hell unless they have transgressed from the will of god and / or unless the believe in his sacrifice on the cross. Before the new covenant things were very different and salvation was based on works, now it's based on faith primarily and works secondarily because now god knows just how difficult things are for us. Also, technically speaking we are god, because we are made in his image with some of his nature and are connected to him, so every person that goes to hell is mourned by god because he is losing a part of himself. But it's a worthy sacrifice to know himself more.

Why would church fathers need to retcon like 1800 years ago before edgy teens like you even came close to using a computer?

What the fuck is wrong with Christian? Of course God doesn’t suffer and still be judge, merciful and patient.

The truth makes you cucks seeth
streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

>the hebrew : jew meme
Ok, just swap jew for hebrew anytime I say it. It doesn't matter to me. It's all sandnigger semitic stories. Why would a nonjew have to take them seriously? We have our own myths and beliefs through which gods communicate with us.

>Jesus said
Again why should I care? It is for the jews to decide if he was messiah or not, it's their narrative. Some have accepted him and this marks the start of the Judeo-Greek syncretism called christianity.

>You can't appropriate the nameless
You appropriate their concept of "God".

Hebrews 2:

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom [are] all things, and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

In a supreme act of love to redeem mankind from sin and death, that part of God that is the Son, or the Word, became human so he could fulfill the law perfectly. The Law is God's standard, not just the letter, but the spirit of the law. Jesus fulfilled it. He was then executed by the Jews who used the Romans to do it. The sinless Son of Man died willingly and vicariously. He was innocent of any charge of sin. He became us so he could pay the penalty for us.

The Father forsook him on the cross because a righteous God cannot bear sin. Jesus was carrying all the messed up stuff any of us has ever done.

Who am I to speculate what God hates? I don't believe it's easy to earn God's hate. God loves man despite the sins he commits, because for man it is impossible not to sin.

In your example, intentions would matter more than the resulting actions. Are you aware of sinning and still think it's the right thing to do? Are you succumbing to a degenerate impulse, or cultivating it until it takes over you?

>Also, technically speaking we are god, because we are made in his image with some of his nature and are connected to him, so every person that goes to hell is mourned by god because he is losing a part of himself. But it's a worthy sacrifice to know himself more.

In Islam saying that we are technically God makes you an apostat. We are not God, and God doesn’t look like anything in this Universe. He is all powerful, has no beginning, no end, knows everything (past, present, future). Nothing is impossible to Him.

The more I read about Christians, the more I believe you are pagans and not believers of the One True God of this Universe.

>degenerate impulse
Maybe what you see as degenerate, god doesn't

God suffers every time you sin.

My theory is
>God chose the most annoying people in the world to see if this whole humanity thing was worth it
>told them that a savior was going to come
>gave them prophecy after prophecy, literally any Jew who wasn't completely corrupt could see that Jesus was the product of all the prophecies of their religion
>early jew converts are okay dudes
>imagine if it was a non-Jew that told the Jews they were no longer the chosen people, and God thought they were so corrupt and evil they were the synagogue of Satan
>we'd never stop hearing about how Jesus was just proto-Hitler or something
>but he's a Jew so they have to subvert it with something different like this shit
>JC pulls a "God says friendship with Jews ended, now the gentiles are my best friends"
The OT is just filled with the Jews being their same piece of shit selves, with God going "one more chance" over and over until he's had enough and sends the savior to wipe all sins clean.
Vatican 2 is shit for many reasons, one of them because they cucked out on supersessionism.

>Jesus was carrying all the messed up stuff any of us has ever done
Well that's your opinion. But isn't it more rational to assume he finally realized that no help is coming for him?

Yeah, I'd rather stay with good with my parents and cuck out and accept homo degenerates and trannies.
People aren't going to like you for preaching the truth.

>the truth
The nerve of these LARPers

You nit wit. You realize the "Bible" wasn't written last Tuesday right? But here you are pointing to the Dead Sea Scrolls for your "proof". That's the thing with the ancient manuscripts, they prove a man named Jesus existed. Do they prove he is who he claimed to be? No. That is a thing one must choose to believe or not. If you understood how "history" works, you would know how stupid you sound when you post this.

The Scripture teaches this, not me. I paraphrased it for the crowd.

Go blow yourself up Mohammed

Many such cases. As for fornication, that is not the case.

How can He judge if He doesn't know what its like ?
Muslim god allahu mcfag is a fraud who permits liars and deceit. This is why muslims have no problem fathoming their trivial and depthless shitfag of a deity. Same with talmudic kikes
>Lets steal ?
>ok
>Everybody but us sux
The bible is completely contrary to any other "religious" text while islam , judaism and many others share the same concept that the anti-christ will be their messiah and there will be peace and prosperity while the bible claims that indeed it will be so but after that the real Messiah will come back and destroy you and your demon fraud.

Shows how ignorant you are. Not all hebrew israelites are "sand niggers." Many of the tribes were what we today call white european or caucasian.

The white race's ancestry is hebrew israelite. The lineage of Jacob specifically is white european. This is why in the UK we have the UNION JACK as our flag. Jack being Jacob. The celts and druids were descendents of hebrew israelites and their mythologies and spiritual systems were derived from jewish mysticism for the most part. Paganism in general is simply an evolution of Judaism over the centuries. And FYI phonecian traders were setting up trade posts thousands of years ago before any sort of feudalistic colonisation of Europe.

This is why the jews push the notion that whites have no culture. It's because our culture is very closely linked to theirs as we are much more closely related than most of us currently know. We are of the line of Jacob, the lineage that has the blessings that they covet.

That's one hell of a low-IQ post so definitely a summerfag. Luckily schools start soon and you'll be busy trying to learn to know the names of the months by heart.

All other gods are simply deified historical figures that actually existed in one time or another, given godhood to pull people into self-worship through idols because if you worship any idols whether they be worldly gods or people of great accomplishment, you relate that to yourself and begin to infer your own abstractions onto those godheads, the relationships feed off each other and you begin to venerate yourself and mankind instead of the creator. This is why all of these religions have grand monuments rich with gold and other precious metals. It's a manifestation of the veneration of self through the world e.g. look at what I've created through my worship of god, i have become like god through my accomplishments etc. All religions are the worship of man, save the worship of the creator through Yawhehism. One example being the Egyptian progenitor God Atum, being the Biblical Adam. Set being Seth also. They attach certain abstractions to certain historical figures and relate them to certain allegories based on their historical stories, and also attach them to astrological events too in order to mystify and deify them and distract from the true one and only worshipful master which is the creator himself.

God suffers too. For your stupidity.

If nothing is impossible to him then why is it so impossible for you to think that maybe he created man in his image so that man could relate to him by being like him?

You contradict yourself.

The whole purpose of the creation of man was to have a relationship with God.

Also, you have no idea what a Pagan is if you think that. Pagans worship worldly forces. They don't deal in abstractions beyond the physical for the most part unless they're talking about deified worldly forces.

>Also, technically speaking we are god, because we are made in his image with some of his nature and are connected to him

this sounds like the start of a christcuck argument for mass migration, multiculturalism, and civic nationalism

bless the lord for hiding his truth from the wise and prudent, but revealed it to babes that such would learn.

>nothing is impossible to god
>it's impossible for him to create man in such a way that man is like him

perhaps your religious leaders lie to you so that you deceive yourself into separating yourself from your purpose and your creator?

Islam is of the Devil.

>Many of the tribes were what we today call white european or caucasian.
So you completely dismiss any historical or archaeological aspects of the bible, fine.
Nobody's to take you seriously m8, you and your praising of the jews is beyond disgusting. If you're truly anglo you'd know about your warlike ancestors who were Germanic and those have NOTHING to do with some ME semites.

Attached: 1497566262320.jpg (640x654, 88K)

spbp

Attached: ReligionBrains.jpg (684x1766, 512K)