Sweden's Commander in Chief marching in Pride parade singing fag songs

the commander in chief of the armed forces is literally a homosexual fag. is this the end of our country? What the fuck do we do in an invasion? this guy will welcome cock up his ass instead of armed combat.

twitter.com/essingeper/status/1025733287078240257

Attached: DjwAnh3W0AEp-I3.jpg (1024x820, 178K)

>What the fuck do we do in an invasion
you better pray someone invades you because they would surely do you a huge favor

maybe you can force America to invade?

Disgusting northern euro scum. Cucked beyond belief.

>Swedish military is now allowed to participate in politics while in active service and in uniform

Wew lad.

Sticking your butthole in the air has always been Sweden's entire military strategy. Ask the germans

För fan.

You have to be a brainlet to connect the dots you just did, think further than your own nose goes you fucking inbred.

I know it's fucking disgraceful. I am regretably joining the defense force to get some experience in before I start working freelance.

It really hasn't.

I really like the flutes in "Im going to suck me some nigger dick", but the percussions might be a bit much

Army here. I am ashamed of this political show that makes us look like faggots and whores.
Our commander in Chief is a good guy but this appearance is only for us to ”look good in media” and portraying the military as something compared to a civilian authority that are tolerant and gentle.
The truth is that most people in the military have no strong opinion regarding faggots but we absolutely does not want our Commander in Chief going around singing stupid songs for entertainment.
I mean WTF?! He is fucking singing. This is just really shameful and I hope we can leave this fag-shit and go back to focus on the important topics such as recruitment, wages and new gear for us troops.
AMA

To many usefull idiots in this country hopefully they will get what they deserve in the end.

Yeah i saw the news yesterday ffs and i had planned to join the hemvernet.

Now i’m disgusted beyond belief guess i won’t. I will stick to the marksman club im in right now.

Attached: EB95561D-5D58-4B11-AAAA-AB190E2E1CBD.png (917x645, 793K)

I would rather prefer russia kek.

I was positively surprised by the spine our military had when one of their pro NCOs went to pride wearing his uniform. They made a ruling it's inappropriate, which soon led to the guy in question quitting his job and going all the way through SJW rabbit hole.

Yeah it is fucking disgusting and he should be fired as fast as possible.

Nope. We’re done with attacking Islamic counties.

We need a war it’s been too long of peace for our own good.

half the people in Försvarsmakten are actually just "IT strategist" and "gender consultants" and what not.

Atheist paradise strikes again!

The Dan would be proud..

Attached: 9DE0611F-E35F-4820-82BD-2E66ECE418D0.jpg (938x477, 51K)

you're a jew arent you ? thats why you mock your commanders, fuck you kike
SAGE

>the commander in chief of the armed forces is literally a homosexual fag.

Sweden is run by leftist candy assed pansies.

Attached: IMG_336.jpg (320x180, 14K)

>Ylipirttula
that faggot in the right is a Finn-Swedish. His fucking name is a dead giveaway

Thanks Sweden for accepting our faggot niggas.

>What the fuck do we do in an invasion
You welcome them with open arms of course, like you have been doing for years. And then you produce TV spots telling your population that they're now the "old swedes" and that they're going to be replaced by the "new swedes" and everything will be fine.

>w-whatch out r-russian bigots!

what do?

Attached: swedarmy.png (1472x755, 2.13M)

our military are open about their discrimination and that's not a secret. Remember when the defensive minister said Russians should not be allowed in the army. And I have heard a countless stories about blacks and arabs who do their army service face an actual racism in the army. So its not surprise at all.

Kek. Sven btof

Unsurprising

Will the Muslims pick a fight there or are they all faggots too?

Why all news from Sweden so sad? Do you have some good news?

>Do you have some good news?
No
We dont have many good things happening here

Unless youre a migrant ofc, then its all good news since now you get to attend school with 13-15 year old swedish girls if you are 25-35 and pretend to be a kid

Your country is long past the end Sven.

Attached: sweden2018.jpg (350x309, 139K)

Blyat. They was a good fighters in past.

Attached: Battle_of_Narva_1700.jpg (2178x1400, 559K)

Somewhere in Russia there's a old fag getting his pension money from FSB going. Mission accomplished.

Attached: 1533454266708.jpg (1098x846, 103K)

Is it ever going to end?

Attached: 2358204752.jpg (492x468, 53K)

rekt

Attached: Sweden.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

how can I not mock a fag?

tfw when Russia finally invades and find the defence forces.

So when you tell him to shove his gun up his ass, he'll actually like it?
Nice commander. I'd rape him.