Why does no one care about the millions of pajeets he holocausted?

Why does no one care about the millions of pajeets he holocausted?

Attached: church.jpg (1332x1450, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Z-PLY9Hiqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

killed 15,000 greeks because we wouldn't take in a jew king hope this fucker is burning in hell.

he was unironically /ourguy/, killed both pajeets and krauts.

I'm trying to care, really am but...Nope, got nothin

This.

His actions were a mistake. Even he knew this near the end of his life.

It's alright, the jews and the coloured hordes in the universities will care for you

Go home wog.
>tfw subhumans complain about the British but still want to come to live in our countries

Was this you?

Thanks, that's comforting.

source?

We have an ancedote in my family as my Great, Great Grandfather was a Commissioner in the British Raj.
The area he was stationed in had droughts every 5-7 years or so, to solve this they created water stores.
When the droughts came the water was available and so the local population didn't starve.
Instead there was a minor outbreak of malaria due to the standing water.
So instead of thanking the British for saving thousands of them from starving like always they blamed us for the few hundred deaths from Malaria.
Fucking ungrateful savages.

Why does nobody care about operation Gomorrah
>strategic bombing
Bombings targeting civilians because they kept rebuilding their industry from his previous bombings.

Shame on you for calling them "pajeets"! The correct term for them is H-1B Holders.

Attached: dirty-job-001.jpg (480x360, 51K)

Gotta agree with James on this.

yeah, pretty much this

Attached: The-Simpsons-Homer.jpg (600x300, 88K)

The Germans brought total war to others so the RAF brought it to them

During Britain's time in pooland the population of pajeetese increased over 100%, from just under 200 million to over 400 million by the time we left! Famine has always existed in India, long before bongs showed up, that number dropped significantly under our sdministration. when will pajeetese say thank you?

This. There's so many stories from India.
Pajeetese and niggers, never expect them to be grateful, not once.

The exchange rate from jews to pajeets is jack shit. Just a matter of inflation.

And if we did nothing? We'd still be blamed for all the worlds wrongs. It's just part and parcel of being a force for good. I love how no one ever brings up French, Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese crimes.

Always us even though arguably our empire was the kindest of the lot. That was our mistake, being kind and treating subhumans as humans, should have just killed everyone.

Because no one cares about pajeets, not even themselves.

>Why does no one care about the millions of pajeets he holocausted?

Probably because nobody cares about Pajeets. Especially Pajeets that died in the service of a world war.

This makes me smile

Based Lankan

Um sweetie, his name is "Ceylon".

I prefer Taprobana.

*tips fedora*
fuck off bong, it's LEMURIA (lite)

Attached: Ring_Tailed_Lemur_012.jpg6c733aab-fb17-4e4b-bbf8-c6a7daf3bf50Large.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Because they were pajeets.
S

Attached: 1533426422609.png (398x582, 340K)

He sold us out to the bankers
Fuck him

because he was one of the (((good guys)))

The absolute jewed state of amerimutts on Jow Forums

Yes yes he was one of the very good goys

Attached: Rare Merchant.png (580x420, 249K)

Um no sweetie it's Ceylon and you will like it.

CEYLON!

I kinda do.
> Almost all the pajeets that migrate America are classy people... Most of them are secretly conservative as well

Seeing as he had most of the militant Jews executed in Egypt (Hitler supported and funded them). He was actually a VERY VERY BAD GOY! A VERY BAD GOY INDEED!

Those were sacrifices made for moloch just as the 6 million were now we have Israel as promised in the torah and control over the world. When asking us if we rule the world you don't ask directly because the Normie Jews subvert unconsciously (journalists, scientists, professors...) while the elite Jews are the ones in control.

>collapses the British empire
>lol at least we taught those Nazis a lesson

*blocks your path*

Attached: Robert_Clive_by_Nathaniel_Dance.jpg (606x768, 82K)

tpbp and checked

youtu.be/_Z-PLY9Hiqc

>ID Epoo

All anglo-saxons get red ID's?

he also killed a shit ton of Boers in concentration camps too

Stop calling me sweetie u sexist

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

I mean the world never runs out of pajeets eh

That was payback. They imprisoned him. Said nasty things about his dick.

As power shifts to Asia proper that fades. Chinese Japanese dont allow middle man minorities in banking law real estate etc.

Theyre non violent I suppose. Classy is a stretch. Often theyll enslave people.

Churchill was a jew shill and was paid by jews and forced us into a war no one wanted by getting the Navy into a battle off the coast of Norway and cutting communications to his commanders ensuring a significant loss of life.
The then cold war with germany became hot and he took the priministership.
Yeah real hero.

Thanks Professor.

Pakis are your karma :) Enjoy