139 farms targeted for expropriation without compensation

Here we go lads
>news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/139-farms-targeted-20180805-2

>"The ANC has targeted 139 selected farms that they plan to expropriate without compensation in the coming weeks as it moves to make good on its commitment to test out section 25 of the Constitution."

Attached: rsa.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1062893/Pictured-The-children-Zimbabwe-forced-eat-rats-survive---Mugabe-enjoys-star-hotel-service.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BkEoqid_0QQ
thesaker.is/russia-welcomes-afrikaners-15000-boers-plans-to-move-to-russia-from-south-africa/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/139-farms-targeted-20180805-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, Southie bro.

Build underground farms with artificial sunlight/UV lamps and conspire against the nigger jew ANC.

meanwhile fight the obvious racist niggers trying to steal your wealth.

is it happening?

i wanna know what farms they're taking

Kill the niggers dead, saffas.

so are they going to pay back all the land taxes and income taxes these people have paid over the years while operating these farms? To claim that they are taking back what was stolen is a sick joke. The government entered into a lawful and legal contract with these people, and they paid their taxes in good faith. The blacks have reaped great rewards from these farms.

Imagine getting raped by an AIDS nigger.

Can we get Bannon to fund planes to send over Americans with weapons to help defend these farms?

Godspeed bro.
Give em hell

Better to burn down your whole farm, than letting it go into the hands of an AIDS man.

That's not how being a citizen works, they're not back of the board pieces boy, they're pawns.

salt the land

why? they'll destroy the farms themselves anyway

conserve your energy

Salt the Earth & booby trap.
Aim to maim.

Niggers dont think their plans through like usual more at 8

when you consider 80% of the high rainfall arable land is owned by blacks and the majority of white farms are in themselves tiny in relation to other countries.
They gonna starve unless they sell it to the Chinese who can manage it or outsource it to foreign farmers for a share of the money.

Attached: sa.jpg (746x1088, 96K)

This. It's going to be Zimbabwe 2.0 since the niggers never farmed a day in their life.

This, if you're going to have it taken away just salt and bleach the ground so they can't grow anything, better yet fucking poison it or introduce contaminated crops to spoil it all.

Fucking ruin it and starve the nigs.

Just imagine how many mercenaries arrived in your country in the past 2 weeks who are just waiting for this shit to start going down.

dumbass. It's WHITE land, it's all WHITE land. But not only that even if they were to sell the land, who would buy it? no one. Why would you buy it if you new that it would soon be free anyway?

Attached: Alex Chuns.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Fuck em up!

Attached: 1533296369223.jpg (772x853, 429K)

Attached: 1502250707722.jpg (1702x1932, 462K)

Bad publicity, then they'll blame the failure on whites. The nigs will fail no matter what.

Also this. Better to use your resources towards something productive.

They are introducing contaminants, the nigs. They will steal, sell, neglect, and ruin the farms and equipment within 2 years.

Once this starts SA is finished as a developed nation. Banks will fail, foreign investment will flee, debt will skyrocket, and the currency will crash. Go long USD/ZAR.

This
Deliberately ruining the land will only give ammo to the "evil whitey" narrative, just let the blacks ruin their own farms within 1-2 years. Government and blacks will anyway blame whitey again when shit goes vad, but at least now they have even less of a valid reason and it serves to further redpill people around the world about African ineptitude.

A very bitter fuck nugget that poster is, England will be fine, also I love the singling out of England, no mention of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Guernsey, Sark, Jersey, Isle of Man or the others.

Stupid LARP.

Have fun getting NUKED.com, cunt

Remember this moment 5 years from now when South Africa is dying from famine and the jews cry about how we need to send "aid"

None of those other islands gave up their identity to import Islam niggers and live like cucks while supporting a family of fossilized parasite garbage.

Your own fault for turning your country into an Islamic caliphate cunt..

It won't take long for them to start eating rats as per what happened in Zimbabwe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1062893/Pictured-The-children-Zimbabwe-forced-eat-rats-survive---Mugabe-enjoys-star-hotel-service.html

I don't understand these farmers, why don't they immediately shut down all production and flee the country? Farmers aren't fucking poor, especially the ones that own thousands of acres. Let's africa be ruined by africans, don't give them a fucking grace period.

be safe boys

Attached: chilean army.jpg (1600x901, 520K)

The whites should change all the water supplies to Brawndo the thrist mutilater before they leave.

expropriation without compensation:

Jew code for theft.

Yes maybe they can move to Zimbabwe?

Last I've heard Zimbabwe is begging white farmers to return.

Probably 0.

Didn't the blacks start starving to death and begged the white farmers to come back last time? What is the point of repeating this?

>hunderds of years of slavery and exploitation together with resources stolen
>Black man returns a favor once

HURRRRRR DUYRRRRRRRRRRRR FARMURS

That was Zimbabwe.
These Bantu nigs haven't learned yet, but they soon will.

>All the real men left the Netherlands to come live in Africa

It's interesting (and sad) to note that our mainstream media doesn't give a single shit about these events. I only ever heard about these troubling developments on Jow Forums. Instead the biggest online media outlet (Spiegel Online) is running another opinion piece about how you're a poop head if you oppose immigration as their headline right now. Really says it all, doesn't it. And then this manipulative scum will cry and wail when they get called Lügenpresse.

Mohammed, you need to research SA history a bit more.

The only blacks who can say their land was stolen are the Khoisan.
Who are discriminated even more by the currently ruling Bantu niggers than whites are.

>The only blacks who can say their land was stolen are the Khoisan
Khoisan traded all their cattle and land for alcohol and tobacco because they are fucking retarded

>expropriation

I remember that word used heavily in commie propaganda when I was studying it back in the day, it was basically a nicer way of saying "theft" like straight up theft with no basis or reason other than the other party is guilty of some imagined crime. In commie times it meant stealing from rich people

Just leave that fucking aids infested and disease ridden shithole country.

These savages wont make it without you anyway. Just look at Zimbabwe.

Fucking animals.

I blame christcucks
youtube.com/watch?v=BkEoqid_0QQ

F

It's debatable, but it doesn't matter because they won't get their land back.

Here's the deal. Cyril Ramaphosa is a globalist corporate puppet. This is happening because big Global Agri-tech/corp has a massive vested interest in South African land acquisition for Geo-political and narrow commercial interests, to name just a few reasons. It's about Globalization and control. Most likely most of the violence being carried out is by agents of Afcom, SA Farmers, medium commercial/private mainly, have been resistant to the Yoke of Big Agri-tech surreptitiously owning their assets under the debt of Big Global Agri-corp's 'products'. Begin there to find the drol in die drinkwater ou seun!

>but they soon will
highly doubtful
as in "highly doubtful they will ever learn anything"

>Just imagine how many mercenaries arrived in your country in the past 2 weeks

how quickly will they sell all the irrigation pipes for scrap? Over/under is 1 month

If you're targeted make damn sure everything is unusable (and make it so that niggers can't figure it out)

remember to writte in cursive

burn everything.

Whites need to take a stand. Reinforce the selected farms with armed men. Let these niggers know you won’t go down without a fight. They will back off

>it's not really niggers it's.....
pls

>If you're targeted make damn sure everything is unusable
seriously? they immediately scrap/sell/steal everything they get their hands on. They don't have a clue how to use anything anyway.

Wouldnt surprise me if they did.

1 year later they all die becouse they sold the pipes and cant water their fields.

African logic.

Ni

Let the niggers have it all and watch the country burn to the ground.

Have you seen the state of Scotland? Or for that matter Ireland? Do some research before you comment on the Isles mutt.

Attached: 1516891338514.jpg (848x767, 119K)

rubicon has been crossed

>1 year later they all die becouse they sold the pipes and cant water their fields.
its the first thing they did in Rhodesia, that's why I brought it up. I remember being shocked when I read that years ago.

Do we need another bush war?

Search new Zealand/nz white South Africans :(

Attached: 20180805_181918.jpg (720x1225, 245K)

>Whites need to take a stand. Reinforce the selected farms with armed men. Let these niggers know you won’t go down without a fight. They will back off

This, you gotta treat the niggers like the parasites they are, you fuck them up and when you think you've done enough you fuck them up even more, because they are niggers.

Burn those farms.
Those blacks are going to ruin them anyway.
And Botswana and Namibia are going to suffer because of South African Blacks' Mandrillery.

Is that really a common thing?

NZ is a chinese shithole anyway

>South africa turns to shit.
>Meanwhile in Botswana, The newly appointed President Masisi is easing foreign visa restrictions in order to attract Foreign investors.

South Africa's disastrous collapse is not so bad for her neighbor to the north.

Why does the guy in that pic think fucking England is so significant? lol. Also Putin has stated that Communism doesn't work so the idea that he'd start spreading Communism across Europe and North Africa is proposterous. The author of that is clueless and full blown autistic.

Good.

Fuck white colonials. They'll get a taste of their own medicine now.

>not so bad for her neighbor to the north.

Until you get millions and millions of refugees.

Reminder the colonies were a net loss for European colonizers and the longer an African nation was occupied, the more wealthy it is today.

Just leave and let the nogs starve

And even ignoring the white farmers angle, from a practical standpoint the geopolitical ramifications would be worthwhile for any legitimate news organization to cover. What's actually going on is the final steps before the de facto handover of South African control to the Chinese government, though that may take a decade yet before the nogs fail utterly and make the inevitable moves.

But we have no legitimate news sources left, so all they're worried about is making sure nothing causes whites shake their collective head and start to wake up.

But Obumer said that he is inspired by the actions of the president of SA!
How come Da best president made this comment. It can't be THAT bad.
On a serious note-> run user. To Russia if you have to.

Yes, probably.
But
Those Borders will be closed.
No tears will be shed for refugees.
The military will patrol the border, just as it does so with the Border with Namibia at the Caprivi strip.

Good idea user its what plants crave

Same here.

The press isn't interested even though nothing else is happening.

Poison all of the crops, so they can go fuck themselves

Attached: 1533231328788.png (1225x890, 141K)

It's hypocritical that Whites complain about being ethnically replaced in their own lands but then brag about the colonization and past glories and crimes committed overseas while still occupying African lands. Seize the farms and if the blacks starve, let them. It's their own choice.

fuck sake can they stall for a few years? i'm not ready for the race-war yet. twats.

Yes, even so aussies havw joined in

White South African situation:
- i don't know when they will come
- i don't know which farms
- i don't have cameras installed to record the crime
- i want to be a refugee

Do white South Africans even deserve to live? No. They are clueless and they don't want to fight. Fuck them all to hell.

this

Ah but here's the thing about moral consistency: fuck it. Down that road lies every whining liberal faggot with barely-disguised agenda to destroy our nations.

Moral equivalence of all peoples is communist garbage.

the government is above its laws, you naive imbecile

place shotgun shells with pipe and a nail + spring attached to every fence post, tree, etc. Make sure that they have to pay a limb for every centimeter of land they take. Place cartridgeds like mines, underground and so that they go off when pressed. Get creative

Thanks, I have an argument against the point I just made now.

Doesnt some part of russia accept you now?

you tell us ivan

You want them to play Rambo when they can't even install cameras? Sooner unicorn will appear than your scenario.

> (OP)
found it
thesaker.is/russia-welcomes-afrikaners-15000-boers-plans-to-move-to-russia-from-south-africa/

>>news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/139-farms-targeted-20180805-2
That's sad, bro.

>15000
thats a drop in the ocean realistically. aren't there 4+ million whites in SA? shit lads.

Glad South Africa is finally passing land reform.

15000 whites saved are more than 0

>i don't have cameras installed to record the crime
and what will they do with the recordings? go to the goverment? it's the goverment that steals from them. go to the UN? "it's repayment for apartheid you filthy racist"
and they can't even be a refugee, no country accepts them