Satanism/Dark Paganism General

There are basically two types of Satanism: the ‘modern American’ type manufactured and propagated by Howard Stanton Levey – better known under his aliases of Anton LaVey and Anton Szandor LaVey – and the ‘traditional Satanism’ as manifest in the Occult philosophy and the praxis of the Order of Nine Angles (O9A, ONA) as developed and expounded by the pseudonymous “Anton Long” which is widely believed to be a pseudonym used by the neo-nazi extremist, and “theoretician of terror”, David Myatt. Source - o9a.org

The 21 Satanic Points
by Conrad Robury

I) Respect not pity or weakness, for they are a disease which makes sick the strong.

II) Test always your strength, for therein lies success.

III) Seek hapiness in victory - but never in peace.

IV) Enjoy a short rest, better than a long.

V) Come as a reaper, for thus you will sow.

VI) Never love anything so much you cannot see it die.

VII) Build not upon sand but upon rock And build not for today or yesterday but for all time.

VIII) Strive ever for more, for conquest is never done.

IX) And die rather than submit.

X) Forge not works of art but swords of death, for therein lies great art.

XI) Learn to raise yourself above yourself so you can triumph over all.

XII) The blood of the living makes good fertilizer for the seeds of the new.

XIII) He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the furthest.

XIV) Discard not love but treat it as an imposter, but ever be just.

XV) All that is great is built upon sorrow.

XVI) Strive not only forwards, but upwards for greatness lies in the highest.

XVII) Come as a fresh strong wind that breaks yet also creates.

XVIII) Let love of life be a goal but let your highest goal be greatness.

XIX) Nothing is beautiful except man: but most beautiful of all is woman.

XX) Reject all illusion and lies, for they hinder the strong.

XXI) What does not kill, makes stronger.

Attached: th.jpg (474x678, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/309/zorojud.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is this in pol and not x?
This isn't politics,

Because it is applicable to politics and all aspects of life.

I mean its just like the other religion generals, why should this one be removed?

Correct, I wish more people would see it this way as it is the truth. Satanism is just as valid as a religion/spirituality as any other.

>satanism
Satanism is cringy bullshit, whether it be LaVey's edgy atheism or "real" satanism. It's still abrahamism, only you choose to work with a lesser force within that context for some stupid reason.
>dark paganism
meaningless term, satan has nothing to do with paganism as it is an abrahamic deity. if it was paganism you would reject satan just like you would reject jesus.

Its been included as part of today's anti-Christian raid which has been taking place across multiple boards this morning, ignore these leftypol shills

occultists get the rope too.

Let's be real, Satanists are the only ones who would do anything like roping up people in the coming collapse of the System.

Photograph of a member of the Order of Nine Angles performing the opfer ritual ov teh black berry for her dark god Satan.

Attached: Stxrm ritual.png (720x1280, 665K)

We don't care if you see us as "valid"

kys my man

Styx predicted this

Yeah that's actually true, it doesn't matter at all.

webpages.uidaho.edu/ngier/309/zorojud.htm
>Satan as the adversary or Evil One does not appear in the pre-exilic Hebrew books. In Job, one of the very oldest books, Satan is one of the subordinate deities in God's pantheon. Here Satan is God's agent, and God gives him permission to persecute Job. The Zoroastrian Angra Mainyu, the Evil One, the eternal enemy of God, is the prototype for late Jewish and Christian ideas of Satan.
>The central ideas of heaven and a fiery hell appear to come directly from the Israelite contact with Iranian religion. Pre-exilic books are explicit in their notions the afterlife: there is none to speak of.

Attached: Good goyim.jpg (1460x923, 757K)

satanism serves the interests of jews though

What does Satan mean in hebrew?
Exactly.

larping satanists give christians and kikes someone to point and denigrate so they say see you need to stay christian/jewish otherwise you end up like this, if you want to practice legit paganism it has to do the opposite: abrahamic larpers go ballistic when their followers assimilate into superior religions rather than reinforce their cohesion. You take on the identity of an enemy they created, rather than taking the identity yourself/real unkiked pagan traditions.

What do you guys actually do in satanism? Does it have any specific practical functions for the everyday life?

Attached: PAY-Edward-Furlong.jpg (810x539, 59K)

Yes.

Care to name a few?

Let us pray. God my savior. The great Satan Lucifer. Bringer of light and knowledge. Our hope for the years to come. The King that gives us tools to create.

The destroyer. The Son, the Father, and the Holy Spirit. Who gave me nothing but pain. God the Trinity. Creator of autism and birth defects. Creator of war and suffering starting with Adam and Eve. Hail Satan!

Attached: 1498521757079.png (480x360, 132K)

A lot of bullshit praxis, but this one takes the fecal cake, “What does not kill, makes stronger.”.

That is more individual, it's more up to you have you use it. How ever the O9A has the Code of Kindred Honour which basically means that they are a collective group with shared interests and goals. A lot of it has to do with self-improvement and there are many different challenges to be a Noctulian.
You should start by reading books like: The Sinister Tradition, Liber 333 and Hostia.

Subvert globalism and fuck, mainly

Attached: 1533232488787.webm (384x288, 1.79M)

That's not such a bad answer as one may think.

Satanism is worshiping material.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

I'll be reading them, thanks.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: 1533420792002.gif (660x780, 201K)

What are the benefits of satanism?
I’ve long been intrigued but my wife won’t let me look into into it, says bad shit would happen if I do.

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1605x944, 543K)

Hello David Icke.

Attached: george.gif (532x320, 3.03M)

Welcome to the black parade, friendo. Beat any jews and muslims you happen to come across into submission.

Attached: 1533241409357.webm (640x480, 1.04M)

this is gay

Attached: 1533282693802.png (1500x1200, 90K)

who dis

This place has changed me. All the time I was looking at that webbum, I was on guard for surprise dick. There was none then I relaxed and watched again to enjoy with out worry of surprise dick appearing. Now I am happy, but the redpill can never go back.

Attached: 1515607871307.gif (356x200, 1.43M)

surprise dick is not the only thing you should be wary of

>I) Respect not pity or weakness, for they are a disease which makes sick the strong.
You mean like the weak S*tanist C*cks? For a 30yo boomer GenXer, you're pretty funny. Get zapped faggot.

Attached: 1486925071734.gif (342x320, 761K)