(((white)))= Globalist retard

The concept an label of (((white))) is globalist faggotry, that so many of you fall for it's hilarious. I have nothing meaningful in common with a random stranger from poland. I'm American first and foremost. I talk shit about niggers and spics, but that's in-house fighting, at least we speak the same language and grew up in the same national culture.

This idea of (((whiteness))) as a global uniter, is most detrimental to American culture, which is relatively new.

Attached: delrey.png (500x750, 802K)

faggot

I mean. Yeah, we can respect our European neighbours but really outside of the new world European ethnic groups should preserve their purity.

I as an Anglo/Scot have nothing in common with someone from Russia for example. Personally I think Russians are subhumans that should have been civilized by Germans. It would look so much better, had the third Reich won :)

KYS civnat cuck. ZOG nationalism is retarded.

This, the term "white" only becomes relevant in countries which are already compromised. You'd never hear someone talk in terms of white and non-white around these parts.

White is for deracinated trailer trash with identity issues. America First®

whatever, niggerfaggot

>American
>culture

Attached: 1487396352494.jpg (768x432, 42K)

hell yeah brother.

bump

That's a transgender.

>Transnational cooperation between Europeans for the purpose of defeating our shared racial enemies is bad

Attached: 1515614805218.gif (400x416, 939K)

Europeans are not our brothers you cuck.

>American
muttface.jpg

A world I can only dream of

What a retarded cletus nonwhite or Jew.

Attached: 1533414226846.png (306x306, 73K)

Not (((your))) brothers you invasive kike vermin.

Attached: 1488607209313.jpg (508x337, 35K)

Welcome to Jow Forums, imageboard of Peace!
Thank you for a swift introduction ^^

Says the jew. Jews and globalists above all else, don't want Americans to have a strong sense of identity, so are constantly assualting it from both the left(everybody's an immigrant) and the right("muh heritage").

The concept an label of (((dog))) is globalist faggotry, that so many of you fall for it's hilarious. I have nothing meaningful in common with a random stranger from Poland. I'm a mutt first and foremost. I talk shit about niggers and Chihuahuas, but that's in-house fighting, at least we speak the same language and grew up in the same national culture.

This idea of (((dog))) as a global uniter, is most detrimental to mutt culture, which is relatively new.

Attached: Top-10-cross-breeds-of-Pomeranian-2-750x400.jpg (750x400, 45K)

Yep. It’s like when a white dude goes to Europe, he’s almost certainly going to be violently attacked by other whites. But us whites can stroll through the blackest ghetto in the U.S. and all you encounter is politeness and brotherhood.

Whites are niggers but just more pale and sickly looking
1. Their children are the biggest threat to American gun rights
2. They enabled and tolerated Jewish domination and black rights
3. Two biggest things whites lack : Initiative and Responsibility; they wonder why no one wants to have sex with them or hire them for work
4. They blame everything but themselves then cry about how oppressed they are

After all niggers learned to be niggers from their masters^^

Attached: B90BD266-01AD-4AAB-B169-04E4F8D1E6DB.jpg (714x1024, 158K)

ghettos exist everywhere in the world. White people on average do tend to be less violent, but that's irrelevant to the conversation. I would probably be treated better in Europe, than in some random neighborhood in DC, does that make me "white"? No.

>us whites strolling through the blackest ghetto and all you encounter is politeness and brotherhood
Being this sheltered

>thinking “whites” have identity and culture
56 isnt an identity. You literally have diarrhetic mutt blood flowing through you

You think they are your brothers. They think you are his bitch
Thats how it was when you subspecies decided to tolerate niggers and kikes.
Your mutt heritage deserves to end. White extinction is the first step to stopping kikes. Kikes cant advance without its low IQ whiteoids enabling them ^^

Attached: F29327AC-B006-4700-A09F-E33DC1F3FC37.png (500x647, 173K)

Globalism only happened once the whites started taking power from the Jews.

Look it's another D&C kikery thread.
Probably the same OP as all the others today
Fuck off kike

"muh limb to torso ratio"
"muh hair"
LOL what an argument you put up here. These are not on the list of what is important.

Now let's see the rest of the face, kike.

Attached: 1405160848011.png (715x900, 125K)

No one is saying poles are the same thing as you autist.
If being born on the magic dirt of america makes you "american" then there is no such thing. Being proud of being granted citizenship by the government is retarded.

You haven't got a tribe to be part of.
Unless it's your (((chosen))) tribe.
Mines Celt/Slav.
White people are my people, Celt and Slav are my sub tribes.
Luckily for me, the most violent of the subs.
Gas yourself OP.

is it a coincidence that there are 2 threads like this one RIGHT now.

And there were the very same threads yesterday?

JIDF is that you.

I killed you deader than shit yesterday fuckface. Wanna go again?

what a fucking dumbass slimey piece of shit you are then

if i had one bullet and choose between a traitor and an enemy, id choose your faggot ass every time

Attached: 1518221817664 (1).webm (534x398, 869K)

Not if you are a spicoid, cheosen/niggs.

>1. Their children are the biggest threat to American gun rights

whites are abandoning leftism in record numbers you fucking retard, its literally mostly shitskins who support leftism and gun control now

Class ties are stronger than racial ties

you're literally a shitposting kike spewing a bunch of retarded nonsense and no one could give less of a fuck

i regret taking you seriously for the 5 seconds i did

Bullshit.
Only if you took the handshake to make yourself high class.
I made my cash via work, working class growing up, not any more.
Wealthier than inherited trust fund kids now.
If you are white and on the right, same team.

The industrial revolution, Renaissance, invention, music that has purpose and requires more than rhyming words over machines built by the white man.

We are culture, and you are using it now.
You are welcome kike.

nice try blueshare shill, disinformation

either you are the enemy trying to disrupt things, or truly just an idiot who doesnt understand how the world works

nice

It's a nigger spamming them. He also makes thread about how people actually envy niggers in america

>tfw Celtic/Sardinian Euromutt from the US

Jews hate white identity, OP is likely a jew

ghettos exist everywhere in the world. White people on average do tend to be less violent, but that's irrelevant to the conversation. I would probably be treated better in Europe, than in some random neighborhood in DC, does that make blacks "American"? No.