Wikipedia: Fuck off Nazis!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Sarah_Jeong

Sarah Jeong is a victim of a vast right-wing conspiracy and Wikipedia will play no part in that!

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukcommentators.blogspot.com/2007/06/wikipedia-memory-hole.html
youtu.be/gpXCII0HPhE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:XavierItzm
reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/comments/8kklr0/wikipedia_at_war_cathy_newman_pressures_wikipedia/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/wikipedia-deletes-david-seaman-entry-following-his-pizzagate-coverage/19050/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meanwhile Trump is labeled a racist for saying lybron james is not smart.

These double standards are getting kind of outlandish.

Of course, the first thing that pops up when you search "Sarah Jeong" in Google are two articles from VOX (which never appears in the first fucking result) saying "conservatives wrong XD"

I'm glad they're being open about their racism. They should double down and speak louder about their beliefs... Especially around November.

>Racist is an opinion which should not be done in Wikipedia's voice.
i bet that same faggot will go on to write wiki articles on how rayciss jared taylor is

Attached: 1533477614605.png (900x459, 106K)

Attached: 1533475693451.png (900x515, 138K)

I want to make her the victim of a white conspiracy.

I'm a footfag and, seeing her face, I think her feet surely aren't cute at all.

The Perpetrator becomes the Victim and vice versa with a little help from the Jews at the NYT.. Same old threadbare Judaic MO.

Attached: sarahjeong18.png (606x322, 37K)

It is as if they are trying to push people in to action.

Is Sarah a foot fetishist?

She seems like a good hire, the way she riles people up is sure to get some clicks.
She's basically a female Milo Yofaggulos.

It's actually amazing how much she triggers you alt-right cucks

>I hate all this attention I'm getting

lol women

wikipedia is totally lost for anything political, it is constantly gamed by leftists, non-whties and feminsits - feminists openly have group sessions to spam it with irrelevant women and wikipedia supports it

Just read up on how the articles about Mary-Ann Leneghan were deleted by a pajeet:

ukcommentators.blogspot.com/2007/06/wikipedia-memory-hole.html

Beyond urbanite liberal scum who even reads the NYT?

Attached: 98a308082a22ecb9c82d10d1c3cf99a0303448033c8f624362f54f2b99364f72.jpg (336x689, 44K)

>mfw reading that discussion
>actually splitting hairs over what qualifies as racist

Attached: 1520128349881.png (382x452, 163K)

i would

Attached: 1516006992616.jpg (640x640, 83K)

that's just how non-whites are though, there's no point trying to reason with them

that's why it's so dangerous to let pjajeets, chinks and africans settle in our lands, they might co-operate for a while but they will sooner or later turn against us and then when we say "hang on, we were nice to you so don't be nasty to us" there will be a glazed expression on their face

DELUDED
these people are mentally ill, there is no doubt

Attached: cant_be_racist.jpg (1169x111, 37K)

Wikipedia is a joke. Its like if you took reddit fags and told them to edit the encyclopedia

Dont give Wikipedia any credibility

topkek this all the way
they don't see meekness as a good thing, they see it as weakness
They shall not inherit the earth, and the sooner the White Man realizes it, he can take it all back for himself. Except japan. Based nips can have any land they wanna.

>feet larger than her head
lmao

yeah kikepedia is compromised, nothing new for us

but normies should get informed

I wouldn’t take any off this seriously senpai.

Attached: A8308C9D-4CB7-4019-B6BF-BC0C0699EDF0.jpg (3051x1200, 615K)

Everyone is a racist it's pretty simple stuff.

god
i absolutely love the statement
you cannot be racist towards white people
it forces any white to wake up and see that the non-whites are not with him
REPEAT AFTER ME
YOU CANNOT BE RACIST TOWARDS WHITE PEOPLE

the japs are a good example

very polite, courteous, friendly - and absolutely ferocious in saying no refugees or migration or islam

i have spent a lot of time in india and it opened my eyes big time - decent pajeet, intelligent, lots of money, native english speakers, all trying to game the system to get a canadian or portuguese passport and then get their family over, (they use the portugal one to move to england) - theiy loyalty is never to anyone but themselevs and india, get to know them and they have total contempt, near hatred for whites and just want to take our wealth

Now I don't blame them, it's dog eat dog world, but to let them in is like putting a pet wolf in with some lambs and then hoping nothing bad happens

Women voters in the west thought they could vote for mass immigration to make themselevs feel good and there would be no bad conseuqnces

God only knows what will happen in the future though

Attached: 1531420595292.png (800x800, 626K)

sh...she's not so bad

Attached: 1514521601524.png (229x222, 95K)

Did the NYT assure everyone that she was done with the racist anti-white tweets?

>this is wikipedia

Attached: 1524340550135.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Attached: 001.jpg (562x437, 41K)

The problem is Lebron is smart. Calling him stupid is Trump's problem. It looks and is ridiculous. Just like thinking the F35 is invisible.

>You can't be racist towards the so-called "white people"
Fuck black people. Fuck brown people.

Who am I referring to? Can't be racist as no race was specified.

Stupid bitch.

Where does that post come from.
I want to slap some sense into his retarded ass faggot brain to give him a dictionary

This has nothing to do with the alt-right leaf faggot, NO ONE LIKES DOUBLE STANDARDS.

it doesn't matter, boomers don't care cuz they don't have to live with this shit much longer, and millennial whites are so brainwashed that they'll lick the ground that beaners and nogs walk on to get a facebook like

Literally just click the link in the op, it's somewhere in there but I don't know how to reply

that's acurious truth about non-whties

the women almost always want white men, just the way they are, they know white men are the best

but somehow over the course of their lives they will always revert to type and start demanding that white societies are dismantled and turned into non-whites

just look at how non-whites behave in england ro the way pajeets in vancouver are taking over and bringing in ever more pajeets until canada will ebcome an asian nation

nah there are plenty of non-whites who aren't crazy racists, the media just wants to stoke racial tension so you don't notice the people really running things. Look up who owns the NYT and it'll all make sense. (And I don't mean the Jew meme, Carlos Slim's a goy, Jeff Bezos is one too and Washington Post does the same shit.)

>The problem is Lebron is smart.
I just don't think NBA players was educated n shit.

The fact he was running his mouth the way he was makes it clear he is not smart.

A smart person would not say Trump is using sports to divide us.

You need an account

Tends to happen when the medias agenda is anti-white propaganda

Wow, the autistic lefties at (((Wikipedia))) are really struggling to cover her ass.

I'm a true red Trump supporting Conservative but we have to realize the historic oppression our people but PoC through. You can't not be racist to white people. And frankly, I'm getting sick of you WHITE supremacists changing the meaning of words to fit your agenda.

I've been following this on Reddit to see if it sparked a civil war. Lo and behold, even most of Reddit thinks Sarah Jeong crossed the line, but r/politics overwhelmingly thinks her tweets were just satire and whites aren't capable of being offended by racism in good faith.

We need to bring her up 24/7, the democrats are extremely divided on this and the most cancerous ones arent gonna cede a single inch and won't hesitate to twist themselves into pretzels doing it

>You can't not be racist to white people.

Nice bait motherfucker.

Attached: smuggie leftists stealing right-wing terms.png (800x600, 45K)

>space commune

More proof that leftist journos are secret Marxists.

It was typical dumb lib behavior to rail against the President on the same day you’re opening a school for kids. It overshadows the good work you’re doing and just looks petty.

Yeah, Wikipedia is run by Tumblr and kikes.

>vast right wing conspiracy
i simply pulled a lever with the word 'trump' written above it.

YOU DONT EXIST GOY, EXCEPT WHEN WE WANT TO HUMILIATE YOU

Attached: Le+_482f0157c9772bb0fc6b55923695d3f0.png (274x242, 17K)

If you don't like it, why don't you just leave, nazi?

Too bad she was found not guilty by the new york times editorial board and officially acquitted of all racism

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-03-00-47-54_20180803005241452_20180805113437154.jpg (1432x2175, 847K)

youtu.be/gpXCII0HPhE
im curious are kids still not allowed to use wiki as a source for papers? when i was in highschool it was forbidden

The largest annual contributor to Wikipedia is The State of Israel.

If you know anything about the truth of gamegate you know that wikipedia is a propaganda tool of the extremist left. Any article vaguely damaging to them politically is never allowed to tell the truth. It's not a grand conspiracy by wikipedia, it's that there are so many editors who are ideologically poisoned and willing to burn their accounts on their causes, way more than center or righty. Several lefty wikipedia major accounts were banned from wikipedia for their actions on the gamergate article alone.

>Sarah Jeong hasn't kissed enough Molloch rings to become (((Wikifeet))) famous

Attached: 24653262634.png (938x258, 28K)

why not just get rid of you?

>You can't not be racist to white people.
That’s just your opinion, man.

Attached: 6DAE6BF0-26C6-4FB3-8153-C84AEF7632F2.gif (500x288, 2.58M)

death and rape
it'll be bad but we can abort the halfbreeds

idc about boomers
they should hurry up and die already
millenials will become more right wing if they're starving

the editor on there "XavierItzm" is a straight up SJW cuck, ISIS apologist, transexual, and probably a jew! wtf i never realized how infested Wikipedia is with these idiots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:XavierItzm

this weirdo apparently engaged in an "edit war" over the Rachel Dolezal scandal (that white person who faked being a nigger) to defend her, and kept removing the photo of the nigger (or spic?) shooter at Umpqua College. Also edited/deleted content over the 2015 Paris attacks. Actually skimming through this shit, this retard seems to spend 10 hours a day censoring any Wiki entries that portray minorities in a negative way

Attached: hide it.jpg (1150x209, 58K)

in fact i'm almost convinced this XavierItzm is getting paid a salary (or per post) to fuck around with Wiki on behalf of some progressive/lefty group

Wouldn't be surprising

>nigger baller
>smart
no

Americanized Asian women love white men. I've had dozens flirt with me but I'm not a race traitor. I'm always thinking "what if I got this girl pregnant?" And I wouldn't be able to accept having any non-white children.

That sangdebeouf faggot has a particular history of censoring information that might look bad for people she (I can tell just from the cuntiness of the writing it's a woman) likes

reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/comments/8kklr0/wikipedia_at_war_cathy_newman_pressures_wikipedia/

Attached: chinkee.jpg (800x797, 115K)

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1533486726898.png (800x1280, 318K)

ya these people all seem to be trigger-happy SJW fags censoring anything that makes minorities or liberals look bad, like i said about this XavierItzm guy

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/wikipedia-deletes-david-seaman-entry-following-his-pizzagate-coverage/19050/

from fuckery afoot from that user

Gross.

Wikipedia also says Lance Armstrong never won the tour de france

Every kike defending this Gook should be put on a public list available to all.

She deserves to be eaten by a dog.

Guarantee your a Bernie supporting blue hair faggot. Yes you can be racist to "whites" define white for me jackass.

Classic kafkatrap

Lybron James isn't smart. He plays treenigger ball.

Sounds like WG to me

Dead serious - when do people march on Twitter HQ? Like seriously wtf?

based leaf

kys larping queer

ok that legit pisses me off more than i can express in words

Attached: rage1497060812773.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Lmao how do leftists defend this

Lebron is smart compared to you and that is all you ever need to know. Don't trouble yourself with all these crazy notions floating around that you can't understand; those magical computer boxes and phones that can somehow talk to each other, and that damned racist math with all of its squiggly lines that white folks throw in just to make themselves seem smart. Just carry on with your life and be happy. Goodbye.

We need to burn it all down. Wikipedia, social media, and the news media must be destroyed. All the rostra from which they spread their messages must be toppled.

Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

from what I can see the leftists are saying that the asian cunt was "just joking" and "is being satirical" and that "haters dont understand the context"

not kidding they give her every umbrella excuse possible. Now when Candace Owens highlights the hypocricy they temp ban her? absolutely deluded mentally ill cuck fags suffering from SEVERE case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Attached: 1497759101168.jpg (614x591, 62K)

Iirc, one of their mods is an open LGBT communist. You can't expect objectivity with that sort of person as an arbiter of (((neutrality))).

hol up girl how much dat clit weigh

>you can't be a racist towards the so-called "white people"
And there it is.

"Your race doesn't exist so that means I can blame your race for every evil in the world and it's not racism. All white people are racist, by the way."

Holy shit how much longer is Jow Forums gonna be crybabies about this chick? It's no fucking wonder white men aren't getting anything done.

Attached: 1525814863327.png (448x357, 6K)

If this woman said shit about any other demographic, not only would she be fired but she would be rendered unemployable.

Secondly, the real reason she was hired was because she wrote a book on how to censor the internet from people who are "crime thinkers".

So fuck off redditor.

gump has always been racist. Don't act surprised, your highness.

Even if she were being satirical it's about the worst argument possible. Since when do leftists consider making racist jokes okay?