He's shitting little green apples

He's shitting little green apples.

Attached: trumpfreak.jpg (663x366, 40K)

LOCK HER UP!

>Russian hoax!
>Okay Russians got involved but there was no collusion!
>Okay some collusion but it wasn't mine and it wasn't illegal!
what's the next step?

that's not collusion moron, if it is then clinton colluded with the british

Of its not illegal then why is Trumps gang going to such hilarious lengths to lie about it?

So why isn't there any names released of any Russians? And why don't they have tapes of the conversation?

Because he lives in your kike puppet heads, and rent is due.

Yeah, what he initially did isn't that big of a deal. Its scummy as hell but that's politics. The continuous lying and the bungled coverup is the issue though.

Q told about this in 1455.

COLLUSION IS ILLEGAL? IS IT A CRIME? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE IT IS? BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE TREASON AND MIDDLE AGED LIBERAL WOMEN CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE?

What lie?

>Collusion isn't even a crime.
>russians didnt do shit
>no votes were changed
>no proof
>no proof
>no proof
Hilarious lefties bitch about vote-rigging while they let millions of illegals vote..

Hopefully a military coalition with the Russians to exterminate the American political establishment & crown Don king of America.

>Hilarious lefties bitch about vote-rigging while they let millions of illegals vote..
>no proof
>no proof
>no proof

Drumpf supporters do some amazing mental gymnastics I'll tell you what.

He said that his team never met with russians for oppo research before he knew that his son had tried to, you retard.

Lol, don’t even play that game.

Attached: 22DA3E6C-9610-495C-8278-F0F2F1EFB637.png (699x875, 380K)

voter ID voter ID voter ID you're gonna lose again

The voting commission that trump himself created found no evidence of widespread voter fraud. None at all.

Show me where he has lied about the trump tower meeting.

What lie faggot?

if that was the case then you'd have no problems with us implementing Voter ID laws

WikiLeaks, totally?

> widespread

It is centered around a few DNC controlled areas that refused to hand over the requested information.

Just a reminder to everyone: don't argue with communists. If they cared about facts, logic, and history, they would not be communists. Don't waste your time on them.

Trump is too politically inept to accomplish that

This
Communists aren’t even human

projection, the post
faggot, the faggot

voter ID makes you seeth this much, eh?

brumph can't possibly survive this

>let's invent a crime called "collusion"
>let's start an investigation based on a non-crime (Mueller)
>if we find some other crimes while investigating a non-criminal act, we'll impeach him for that :)

This is why most of the top Democrats will be in prison within 10 years.

Attached: 1529785911180.jpg (992x744, 127K)

Except the 3 million illegal votes in California and other sanctuary states.

Many democrat states refused to hand over voting information.

Adam Schiff was caught colluding with the Russians.
>someone find Trump nudes to give to liberals so they can take care of those blue balls.

Attached: 4D56B545-1F64-4395-99E8-BFE20273B3F0.jpg (297x170, 13K)

unironically lock him up
show him how the mexican children feel!

people keep saying "lies"
what exactly are these "lies"?
seems to me it's just clarifications and not voluntarily releasing information the press will just twist, convolute, and de-contextualize to use against you

>He's shutting little green apples
Okay literally what the fuck did OP mean by this?

Hasn’t this been the case the entire time? How many times is a meeting for opposition research going to be presented as new evidence of collusion?

*"There was no collusion"*

*"There might have been collusion"*

*"There was collusion but it wasn't me"*

*"There was collusion, and I did it but collusion is not illegal"* **

Are people just forgetting that Don Jr. blurted this dumb shit about how he did meet with a Russian lawyer trying to get dirt but all she wanted to talk about was adoptions and are now spinning it as if Trump himself organized this?

Did he just admit that his campaign colluded with the Russians?

Pardon everyone and throw (((Mueller))) into Guantanamo for trading Uranium.

Opposition research is legal and ethical.

Give it a fucking rest already.

Report worthless spam threads for breaking the rules.

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

What law did Don Jr. break? Because there’s real laws, and then there’s imaginary liberal laws, like the right to hop a fence and freeload.

Attached: 1DC28ED4-CEA4-41A0-933A-C7E7864E626A.jpg (499x499, 48K)

That was always an important question from the get go, though...

It was also proven that Don Jr AND Trump lied about the contents of the meeting, so there's that. If they both cooperated with the Mueller investigation it would have gone smooth, simple as that.

The average liberal attention span lasts about as long as it takes to publish a new Vox article.

Call the liberal collusion police and have them arrested under the liberal law of Russian collusion.

Ah, so it wasn't about adoptions after all!

So why did Trump and everyone in the White House say it was just about adoptions last year then?

And why is he so insistent that he didn't know anything about it, if he's also convinced that it's legal?

We went from "there was no collusion!" to "there was collusion, but it's not a big deal!" pretty damn quick. Just like the left said would happen, and fascist dumbasses refused to believe.

Don Jr. wanted dirt and all she had to offer was Russian adoption bullshit you genuinely dumb bastard.

lmfao, OP you live a miserable life. shilling here, thinking you're making a difference. quite pathetic honestly

you sound mad, kiddo

the walls are closing in

you sound like you have AIDS, faggot

Criminal conspiracy and treason, for starters.

haHAA

Attached: 908345.jpg (443x550, 24K)

go eat nigger dick, kike worshipping faggot

I do get mad at times. Then I remember that “Her” lost, which makes me smile and gets me all boned-up.

Attached: 489421FA-D5C3-40E9-BA23-6D3FC299F864.jpg (492x661, 95K)

You do seem like you have aids, fagget