Tell roastie i don't care about voting

>tell roastie i don't care about voting
>everyone flips their shit

whats the deal?

Attached: 1527987357577.png (800x800, 206K)

The roastie thing is a meme. It’s a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin Same as the “uncut dicks smell Thing I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

In America, I think the problem is a bunch of bougie people shaming working people for not having time enough to vote for their parties that don't represent them.

In Australia, the problem is that all parties are shit, and I only go into vote so I can draw dicks on the ballot paper. They have to disregard my vote that way, but I incur no fee (I sign in, but it's user after that).

Attached: do not touch my skyline.jpg (480x387, 5K)

>My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin >the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Attached: 1505259876272.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Attached: 1412390173329.jpg (869x869, 33K)

What the fuck Hungary

Nice

beautiful bait

>It’s a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
you can be a roastie without a floppy vagina, its a state of mind.

You have a fucked up family

FUCKING NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEE

fuck off nigger, if this is pasta its the first fucckin time i've ever seen it

Nice try flipping your flag sideways hungary, but we know it is you captain cockstink

i just read the first sentence and replied, like most people. you're the newfag if you dont rage reply after the first sentence.

stay back and watch them do their stupid things for an attempt to give themselves a sense of purpose...

let them fall gracefully.

observe and never absorb.

since you're already at that point, you're free. however beware, observing stupid things such as this; will escalate as time passes by. i'd suggest sharpened awareness.

Attached: 1516248360318.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

Attached: 1461941048764.gif (640x480, 1001K)

Hot

Fuck off, boomer, nobody cares.

go and vote for republicans who will support Trump or kys.

what the fuck is going on in hungary

Attached: 1528769175835.png (865x645, 1015K)

If you want to send her into orbit, tell her you vote republican.