We never met with Russians, period!

We never met with Russians, period!

We may have met with some Russians, but we never discussed the campaign!

Okay, we may have discussed the campaign with the Russians but there was never any collusion!

Alright, we did ask for information from the Russians, but there is nothing illegal about it!

WITCH HUNT WITCH HUNT WITCH HUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot-2018-8-5 Donald J Trump on Twitter Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am (800x586, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>imagine being OP

if you move your goalposts enough eventually they can be safe in the russian embassy

>imagine being Donny
I feel sorry for the man, I really do. His entire world is collapsing around him. 50 bucks a heart attack gets him before Mueller can.

daily reminder only kikes care about this

Attached: russia.png (640x389, 44K)

Attached: 835F85C9-163D-49B6-99BB-314C11BB89B2.jpg (761x773, 184K)

dont worry he'll be out in 6 years.

Attached: C2fLWzLUQAApPA5[1].jpg (720x540, 59K)

And Jow Forums is 100%

If its all a phony witch hunt why does the DDF scramble to action every time a thread mentioning collusion is posted?

Mueller. Living in your head RENT FREE!

>imagine bein OP, a sad aids filled existence
just off urself already buddy

yes, drumf is surely done for this time

Why do you make the same thread over and over? With the same lies? Trump never once contradicted his son's statements, that he went there for oppo research and found that they didn't have anything and that it might have been a setup of some kind. If it was illegal to try to get foreign oppo research, he would have been indicted months ago, along with any dem that touched the steele dossier, but it is not, so he was not.

Can you show me a statement from him before today where he states the meeting was to gather information on Clinton and not some bullshit about "adoptions"?

Imagine being you, a typical GOP retard. The walls are clearly closing in and yet you fucking morons somehow still refuse to see it. It's going to be glorious when Mueller starts arresting people in the WH.

What are you talking about
Was this Russia the one who met with Hillary campaign before and after her meeting with don jr?

>surely this time

Attached: 08r8pwu94hzz[3].png (597x597, 207K)

Show me a statement where he claimed that trump jr didn't try to get oppo research after going public about how he did

Actually clever quip. Same about the flag

The point was the meeting WASNT about adoption but that's all the women talked about and that's why they ended the meeting so quickly
>if I lie on the internet no one will remember what happened when the story first came out
This isn't 30 years ago you fucking Boomer piece of shit. All the info we need is 2 seconds away at all times

>We never met with Russians, period!
Citation needed

Attached: 546316.png (1080x1920, 1.65M)

He may have said this before he knew about the meeting

*cough* when this is over and the gubment uses these tactics on the left its going to be hilarious. Trump hasn't even pushed back yet, just us.

CNN)Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

Cohen's claim would contradict repeated denials by Trump, Donald Trump Jr., their lawyers and other administration officials who have said that the President knew nothing about the Trump Tower meeting until he was approached about it by The New York Times in July 2017.

Cohen alleges that he was present, along with several others, when Trump was informed of the Russians' offer by Trump Jr. By Cohen's account, Trump approved going ahead with the meeting with the Russians, according to sources.

cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ded pepe.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>she thinks trump supporters are "typical GOP"

how naive and ignorant you are. GOPe (GOP"establishment" bc apparently you need everything spelled out for you) hates trump and has been trying to prevent/stall his presidency at every turn sine before he became the nominee.

it's like you haven't followed politics at all beyond the recent corporate MSM garbage reamed down your throat (muh russia). either that or you are being paid to write retarded shit online (impossible!)

sage this spam thread. there's already an IDENTICAL thread

its another episode of "Demon Possessed Body of Headless Chicken, what remains of the Democratic party, flops around a bunch"

Uh no sweetie, that's not how this works. You made the objection first and now you have to back up your claim. Don't try and dodge it :)
Trump intended to collude with Russia, even if this meeting resulted in nothing. He's still a liar.

Let's just make this as simple as possible. Trump said his campaign never once colluded with Russia. Further investigation reveals that's a lie. His son did indeed attend a meeting with Russian officials in an attempt to gather information on Clinton. Trump finally admits today that yes, his campaign did collude with Russia.

Now the DDF is out here trying to rewrite history. "TRUMP HAS ALWAYS SAID HE'S COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA! ITS NOT ILLEGAL!! BUT MUH STEELE DOSSIER AND HILLARY CLINTON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!".

>sources with knowledge tell CNN
lol

We have always been at war with Eastasia.....

>It's going to be glorious when Mueller starts arresting people in the WH.
>(you)

Attached: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (996x1191, 577K)

And when this is read into the court record...PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Attached: Al_waleed.jpg (320x480, 141K)

No, you're the one making the claim that he said something. I'm arguing the null hypothesis.
>Trump intended to collude with Russia, even if this meeting resulted in nothing.
No, Trump Jr did, and didn't tell his dad about it because nothing came of it

rape yourself faggot

>Trump intended to collude with Russia
that's simply your opinion. you do not know this. if i think otherwise, i can just write it like fact on a website to. you've proved nothing.

>Trump said his campaign never once colluded with Russia. Further investigation reveals that's a lie.
blatant lie. blatant falsehood. not saying it's impossible, but no "investigation" has "revealed" anything of the sort. it's all still pure speculation and wishful thinking.

hillary voter here, but even i can tell the entire "russia" narrative is just bullshit intended to distract and keep us whipped up into a frenzy

>collude
Perfectly legal.

And who let that kremlin operative into the country. Oh that's right Loretta Lynch thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

You got a problem with McCarthy? You a commie?

FACT: You are a shill